Busyman
02-07-2005, 04:07 AM
Patriots beat Philly

24 - 21

Donovan choked. :sick:

Adster
02-07-2005, 04:23 AM
new england winning a super bowl???

new england winning a super bowl by 3 points????

NO WAY!!!!

tom Brady getting MVP????? wtf thats whats missing Brady did nothing again like before but this time he didn't get the MVP!!! Harrison should have got it though

PS fuck the pats :)

h121589
02-07-2005, 04:46 AM
Patriots r0x0r5 :P

lee551
02-07-2005, 05:25 AM
damnit. i didnt even watch the game, but i know i didnt want the patriots to win. :angry:

Adster
02-07-2005, 05:54 AM
why is it everybody in the past 4 years has become a pats fan??

i bet they weren't when they were 5 -11 in 2000

Busyman
02-07-2005, 10:03 AM
why is it everybody in the past 4 years has become a pats fan??

i bet they weren't when they were 5 -11 in 2000
Where'd you get that everyone's a Pats fan? :blink:

Adster
02-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Where'd you get that everyone's a Pats fan? :blink:

well not really in here just people in the real world say "im a pats fan" i bet they have been for only 3 or 4 years

matt526
02-07-2005, 03:29 PM
well not really in here just people in the real world say "im a pats fan" i bet they have been for only 3 or 4 years

Your right about that :ermm:

(>Zero Cool<)
02-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Patriots beat Philly

24 - 21

Donovan choked. :sick:

he didn't exactly have a lot of help to ease the pressure :blink:

the pats established their running game when they started to dominate, the eagles couldn't get it going at all. asked a bit much of mcnab to do it all.

Busyman
02-07-2005, 04:26 PM
1. He's a running QB. He ran once.

2. He overthrew many passes that were freebies.

3. The INTs were horrible.
He choked.

I saw TO chewing him out on the sidelines, telling him to calm down.

j2k4
02-07-2005, 08:37 PM
1. He's a running QB. He ran once.

2. He overthrew many passes that were freebies.

3. The INTs were horrible.
He choked.

I saw TO chewing him out on the sidelines, telling him to calm down.

I have never seen such piss-poor clock management.

Andy Reid is such a genius; WTF happened?

Every one of those lazy-asses not hustling back to the line-of-scrimmage should be shot.

Unreal.
:angry:

BigBank_Hank
02-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Not so fast J2. I saw Philly’s center trying to hustle everyone to the line and McNabb was trying to get everyone back into the huddle. At least some of the Eagles knew the urgency of the situation.

j2k4
02-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Not so fast J2. I saw Philly’s center trying to hustle everyone to the line and McNabb was trying to get everyone back into the huddle. At least some of the Eagles knew the urgency of the situation.

No excuses, for it, Hank.

It's the friggin' Super Bowl!

They weren't even on the same page.

They played the Pats to a standstill on the scoreboard and lost the game because nobody had their heads on straight, not least of all McNabb.

Reid needs his melon examined for fielding such a poorly mentally-prepared team.

Busyman
02-07-2005, 09:44 PM
I have never seen such piss-poor clock management.

Andy Reid is such a genius; WTF happened?

Every one of those lazy-asses not hustling back to the line-of-scrimmage should be shot.

Unreal.
:angry:
Clock management was at the end.

BigBank_Hank
02-07-2005, 09:47 PM
No excuse for playing that lackadaisical in the Super Bowl.

I was just pointing out the some of the Eagles recognized that they needed to be in some sort of hurry up mode. Reid is usually a great game manager though.

Smith
02-07-2005, 09:48 PM
I reel that the patriots played really sloppy, anyone else feel the same way?

Busyman
02-07-2005, 10:07 PM
I reel that the patriots played really sloppy, anyone else feel the same way?
Not really.

They had alot of penalties early on.

Mïcrösöül°V³
02-07-2005, 10:43 PM
yea, that game pissed me off quite a bit. philly really blew it, damnit. first pittsburg, now this shit.

j2k4
02-08-2005, 12:31 AM
Clock management was at the end.

True.

It is no less inexcusable for that.

The Eagles could have been up by a minimum of a couple of field goals (if not more), and commanded the pace of the game early on, which is the only way to get over on the Pats.

Hank-

You're right about Reid; that's what makes it so frustrating-he should have presumed a reasonably close, hard-fought game, and stressed more attention to these details-I mean, dammit, who wouldn't have thought to hustle and conserve time when they needed two scores?

Stooooooooooopid.

Adster
02-08-2005, 01:57 AM
they picked the wrong MVP Harrison should have got it NE offense like it always is was nothing scrappy. fumbled in the red zone even its the NE D that makes them what they are and Mcnabs stupid errors./

the second INT to brusci was when my remote smashed in half

NE are not a dynasty!!!!

you have to make the playoffs each yeah yo be one guess what?? the year they didn't win the SB they didn't make it the cowboys made the NFDC championship game in 1994 and got bat by the niners!!

Busyman
02-08-2005, 02:31 AM
they picked the wrong MVP Harrison should have got it NE offense like it always is was nothing scrappy. fumbled in the red zone even its the NE D that makes them what they are and Mcnabs stupid errors./

the second INT to brusci was when my remote smashed in half

NE are not a dynasty!!!!

you have to make the playoffs each yeah yo be one guess what?? the year they didn't win the SB they didn't make it the cowboys made the NFDC championship game in 1994 and got bat by the niners!!
3 Super Bowls in 4 years qualifies bud.

Just like you can't discount the Bulls getting 6 champioships in 8 years.

Dynasty

Adster
02-08-2005, 02:58 AM
how about the bills who made 4 super bowls in a row????

Busyman
02-08-2005, 05:40 AM
WTF are you talking about? Do you even have a point?

Those that know football know why what you say is bullshit. :dry:

BigBank_Hank
02-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Ad I think that you may have forgotten that the Bills lost 4 Super Bowls.

RPerry
02-08-2005, 07:45 AM

Exactly, and as such, this is why the Atlanta Braves were never called a dynasty. 1 Championship out of how many appearances ( I lost track). Whether you like it or not, the Patriots are a dynasty ;)

j2k4
02-08-2005, 09:53 PM
I think "dynasty", in football must be qualified; it may indeed be that 3-4 Super Bowl wins in 4-5 years will be as good as any NFL team ever does again (though it remains to be seen what the Pats do in the next couple of years), given the parity wrought by the salary-cap.

When I think of dynasty, I think of the Yankees winning 20-odd Series in 40-odd years, the Canadiens winning year-after-year-after-year-after-year, etc, or the Celtics winning 8-9 in a row (whatever it was).....I think to associate the word with football is to mis-use it, much as today, when at least 100 things a week occur that are truly "awesome".

Cliches are the bane of my existence, and, of them, sports cliches are the worst.

Sorry to be so picky. :)

Busyman
02-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Thank You Hank. ;)

j2k4
02-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Thank You Hank. ;)

Hank-

If you ever need this quote, I have it archived.:D

Adster
02-08-2005, 11:13 PM
OK so to become a dynasty you have to win 3 super bowls in 4 years fair call whatever

just get this right 2 months ago i picked at pats to win it all and you all laughed at me so I know shit all busyman Im just a fucked up Austrian Aussie depressed looser

Busyman
02-09-2005, 02:19 AM
OK so to become a dynasty you have to win 3 super bowls in 4 years fair call whatever

just get this right 2 months ago i picked at pats to win it all and you all laughed at me so I know shit all busyman Im just a fucked up Austrian Aussie depressed looser
Oh yeah, yup, picking the Pats to win, yup, you went out on a limb with that pick. Uh huh, that was pure genius guy.

THEY PREVIOUSLY ONLY WON 2 SUPER BOWLS SINCE THE FUCKING MILLENIUM.

....so in conclusion, I really don't see how an Austrian Aussie depressed looser, uhhhh such as yourself, pulled that Pat pick out of your ass. :dry:

Thayat mane's a janeyus!!!:clap:

Adster
02-09-2005, 03:23 AM
everybody was crapping on about the steelers and colts

yeah manning will calve up the patriots secondary who are depleted steelers Will kick pats ass they did during the season!!

nobody gave the pats respect until they beat the colts

SingaBoiy
02-09-2005, 03:29 AM
No team has what the Niners had:

16 consecutive years with 10+ wins in a row. :whistling

Adster
02-09-2005, 03:52 AM
No team has what the Niners had:

16 consecutive years with 10+ wins in a row. :whistling

your my new best friend

BTW like to see Brady throw 6 TDs in a super bowl too ohh and maybe win a super bowl by more then 3 points??? didn't the cowboys and niners kill their opposition

SingaBoiy
02-09-2005, 04:02 AM
Damn Cowboys knocked the Niners out of 4 NFC Championship times. :angry:

They could have been 9-0 if not for them :dry:

Adster
02-09-2005, 04:34 AM
Damn Cowboys knocked the Niners out of 4 NFC Championship times. :angry:

They could have been 9-0 if not for them :dry:

thanks for reminding me why i hate teh cowgirls err cowboys

green bay are the other ones :angry: :angry:

BigBank_Hank
02-09-2005, 04:46 AM