PDA

View Full Version : Saved Quene DC++ Reinstall Question

Brian.Mp3Man
02-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Having installed new hard drives to my comp i have had to change a load of stuff about,after putting dc++ 0.668 back in i would like to transfer my saved queue into it,after trying this i noticed that it sets it back to the old default download directory from before adding my new drives,is there any way round this to get it to accept my new directorys ??,thanks in advance :).

Sudden
02-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Having installed new hard drives to my comp i have had to change a load of stuff about,after putting dc++ 0.668 back in i would like to transfer my saved queue into it,after trying this i noticed that it sets it back to the old default download directory from before adding my new drives,is there any way round this to get it to accept my new directorys ??,thanks in advance :).

Okay here's your problem

the title

Can Anybody Help ??????

there are quite few people on here that can
probably help you.

i am not one of them :no:

But they won't because they don't bother looking at these type of
Titles

I suggest you change the title of the thread

pm a mod to change the title

Or start another with a better title

what do you need help with----- DC++
then put that in your title
A possible title
Problems with dc++ queue file?

RealitY
02-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Title changed, hope that works for you...

Sudden
02-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Saved Quene DC++ Reinstall Question

What is a Quene

Sorry but this won't help either

nanotek
02-10-2005, 09:47 AM
It seems that the problem is the old queue.xml that u readded to the new install of dc++ .It then uses the old settings thats why they then show up i guess, Best bet would be just to do a new reinstall of dc++ and just readd the following back ups : Hashindex.xml and the dc++.xml