PDA

View Full Version : Coldfusion Flex Xml Visual Studio Flash Html..

NeoTheOne
02-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Before you think this is advertining please it is not i dont know what to do i need this communtys help please dont take this as advrtising im serious

I need anybody who is good in Coldfusion Flex Xml Visual Studio Flash Html if you are good in any one of those and if you have time then please please help this memeber im doing all the work on "SECRET PROJECT" by myself and i need more people who are good that can help me . In return you can make millions if we go popluar with the "SECRET PROJECT" please i need help to contact me pm me or send me an email at [email protected] and i will tell you about the "SECRET PROJECT" and what it is and how we will make millions off it im not saying will suceed overnight this project will tke a lot of time but if you stay with me till the end then the result will be sweet .again if you wnt to know abput teh project and help me out pm me or send me an email at [email protected]

NeoTheOne
02-09-2005, 02:07 AM
fine i see how this is when i ask despretly for the community for help no one helps, okay fine with me but one day...

fkdup74
02-09-2005, 02:17 AM
fine i see how this is when i ask despretly for the community for help no one helps, okay fine with me but one day...

one day what? one day you'll STFU?
you waited what? a whole hour and a half?
now you throw a tantrum?
youre showing your age kid

-edit- btw, it sure looks like spam/advertising to me ;)

4play
02-09-2005, 02:19 AM
sorry too busy to help out with any more projects at the minute. was just looking around the g-unix site and was quite intreaged by your new linux oo's.im assuming this is the new "secret project" i just hope you have a powerful enough server with enough bandwidth to actually make the service any good.

there are plenty of free shells and software you can rent from sites but you really need some decent security to actually make it work.

best of luck.

tesco
02-09-2005, 02:27 AM
I will help.
I'm OK with HTML and CSS and have sources to find help from.

PM me about what this "secret project" is and ill let you know if i know how to help.

NeoTheOne
02-10-2005, 12:40 AM
kk thanx im sorry about the tantrum i was really mad becuase my girl was pissed at me anywas im sending the pm now

NeoTheOne
02-10-2005, 12:43 AM
sorry too busy to help out with any more projects at the minute. was just looking around the g-unix site and was quite intreaged by your new linux oo's.im assuming this is the new "secret project" i just hope you have a powerful enough server with enough bandwidth to actually make the service any good.

there are plenty of free shells and software you can rent from sites but you really need some decent security to actually make it work.

best of luck.
well you got it the Online Os will the the first of its kind using the current server when we release it itll be basically or logically windows or linux in a webpage