PDA

View Full Version : Irrelevant Time Fact

DarthInsinuate
02-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Time began at around 300BC when Sir Isaac Schröder, Swish philosopher, was napping under a tree, when an alarm clock fell on his head.

This alarm clock was thrown from a moving vehicle by a small boy, whom Schröder spent most of his life hunting down, in a bitter quest for vengence. Eventually, when he did catch the boy he cut of his hand and had it preserved in a jar. Upon observing it lying in his deathbed, Schröder realised and developed his concept of time, which in modern times we now know as the 'Casio principle'.

edit: for shoddy grammar and double verbage, but Withcheese just quoted me, so the orginal is still there, you son of a bitch

Cheese
02-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Time began at around 300BC when Sir Isaac Schröder, Swish philosopher, was napping under a tree, when an alarm clock fell on his head.

This alarm clock was thrown from a moving vehicle by a small boy, whom Schröder spent most of his life hunting down, in a bitter quest for vengence. Eventually, when he did catch the boy he cut of his hand and had it preserved in a jar. Upon observing it sitting lying in his deathbed, Schröder realised, and developed his concept of time, which in modern times we now know as the 'Casio principle'.

:lol:

Coincidentally I am a distant descendant of Sir Isaac Schröder's and still have the hand in a jar. I use it to scratch my back.

manker
02-09-2005, 01:29 PM
This professor looks pretty swish :unsure:

http://physics.unl.edu/~tgay/images/prof2.jpg