PDA

View Full Version : "That" Episode Of Wife Swap

Busyman
02-10-2005, 04:36 PM
I just saw an episode of Wife Swap and it was truly entertaining.

Family 1:

Black woman
White man
2 sons
1 daughter
Rich
Conservative
Republican
Christian
Regimented

Family 2:

White woman
White woman
1 daughter
Somewhat unregimented

I will come back to discuss...but fires were lit up. :ohmy:

BigBank_Hank
02-10-2005, 05:01 PM
That show can be surprisingly entertaining.

I ran across it one night where they took the one wife who was an animal rights activist and moved her in with a husband who was an avid hunter. When she walked into the house she freaked and started to cry immediately when she saw deer and other animals stuffed and mounted on the wall. That’s good TV.

TheDave
02-10-2005, 06:49 PM
ha ha, stupid everyone :shifty:

ruthie
02-10-2005, 10:42 PM
did you see the one where the woman from louisiana swapped with a nutjob from who knows where? She made the Cajun lady's family and friends watch an animal rights movie at the get to know you party, ran around having crying fits, and then swatted the dog.

Everose
02-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Busyman, if I were married to the husband in family #1, he would be unemployed. :D

(They said he couldn't concentrate at work if the house wasn't spotless and in total order when he left it for work in the morning.)

SpatulaGeekGirl
02-11-2005, 08:54 PM

I ran across it one night where they took the one wife who was an animal rights activist and moved her in with a husband who was an avid hunter. When she walked into the house she freaked and started to cry immediately when she saw deer and other animals stuffed and mounted on the wall. That’s good TV.

I liked the Animal rights activist family, the other family were freaks (in a bad way). Why make someone put up the American flag in front of their house? Do they immediately assume someone is a terrorist if they aren't obsessively patriotic? :blink:

Very entertaining episode. :D

Biggles
02-12-2005, 06:12 PM
On the other hand they could just set up cameras on accident prone roads and let people watch the car crashes.

:dry:

Should I have copyrighted that idea before posting it?

ahctlucabbuS
02-12-2005, 07:45 PM

I think the word you're looking for is dumb :dry: :whateverdonejackiefromthat70'sshowstyle: