PDA

View Full Version : wow! Remind me never to date an english woman!

Guillaume
02-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Woman jailed for testicle attack
A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

Source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4253849.stm)

:pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

100%
02-10-2005, 11:35 PM
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

and as true English gentleman i hope he responded
"why thank you kindly"
and proceeded to
:eat:

sArA
02-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Her name was Monti which is not a typically English name which hints at a Southern European descent. Perhaps a little Latin passion...in the broader sense of the word of course! :lol:

j2k4
02-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Her name was Monti which is not a typically English name which hints at a Southern European descent. Perhaps a little Latin passion...in the broader sense of the word of course! :lol:

Just so-

Though strange things happen everywhere, even in Olde Blighty, for the most part the participants are of southern European origin.

It's the same all over.:huh:

Virtualbody1234
02-11-2005, 12:20 AM
@Guillaume. Reminder: Never to date an english woman.

She must be quite strong to do that.

sArA
02-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Just so-

Though strange things happen everywhere, even in Olde Blighty,

Well, of course...:)

My perception on being British on the other hand is that on the whole we almost revel in our eccentricities.. and secretly think we probably invented it...we see our strangeness as a perfectly normal reaction to living here. Without all our hot air, our country would sink! :lol:

Strangeness however, is of course not confined to Olde Blighty :)...and wierdness seems to have variations in flavour. Certain stereotypes are funny cos they are true, not all of the time of course, and not exclusively, but notable nonetheless.

Lilmiss
02-11-2005, 12:57 AM
:lol:

We're not all that evil.

Some of just use a stick. :shifty:

vidcc
02-11-2005, 01:03 AM
Some of just use a stick. :shifty:

i see the next thread

http://www.nigelhumour.co.uk/li.jpg
:fear:

although she seems a lovely girl from what i know

Lilmiss
02-11-2005, 01:12 AM
http://www.nigelhumour.co.uk/li.jpg
:fear:

:crying: Wow, word spreads so fast. :unsure:

Spicker
02-11-2005, 01:17 AM
:01: :o :01:

Monkeee
02-11-2005, 04:43 AM
omg.. only 2 and a half years!??! bitch should stay there for life!!! what kinda women rips off another man's testicals!! its just wrong!!!!

Damnatory
02-11-2005, 04:49 AM
A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Not only would it suck to have it ripped off, but have a buddy pick up and hand it to you like a poker chip? :eek: