PDA

View Full Version : Dreamweaver & Photoshop

zacspeed
02-12-2005, 09:15 PM
I know I'm probably asking the obvious here, but what is the easiest way to learn how to use these 2 programmes?
Am I best off using the help files included, or do any of you guys know of other more idiot-proof resources?
Thanx in advance to you fonts of all knowledge!
:D

{I}{K}{E}
02-12-2005, 09:35 PM
www.good-tutorials.com for great Photoshop tutorials

Peerzy
02-12-2005, 09:39 PM
I know I'm probably asking the obvious here, but what is the easiest way to learn how to use these 2 programmes?
Am I best off using the help files included, or do any of you guys know of other more idiot-proof resources?
Thanx in advance to you fonts of all knowledge!
:D

I leart Photoshop by mucking about with it for a few hours. Its pritty simple to use, just get some very detialed pictures of faces and try your best to change them, experiment with tools and stuff. No tutorials for me :01:

Snee
02-12-2005, 10:08 PM
http://www.wastedyouth.org/ used to have some old-school photoshop tutorials that were pretty good, haven't really looked lately tho'.

They do all kinds of stuff without using much in the way of filters, which is pretty cool as you get to learn the very basics.

Also, Westminister is a good font.

tesco
02-12-2005, 10:34 PM
dreamweaver is really simple...basically just click things and it adds stuff yto your website...no real talent needed.

with photoshop i learnt by following the guides on the website {I}{K}{E} posted and then after a while I got to know where things are and went from there.

orcutt989
02-12-2005, 10:59 PM
Photoshop tutorials, and Dreamweaver tutorials will get you no-where. You just need to toy around with things. To learn how to use dreamweaver, you need to have basic knowledge of making a website. Not knowing anything about website asthetics, or design will get you nowhere. The same goes for photoshop, minus the website.

zacspeed
02-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Thanx guys, some really helpful suggestions :D

Skiz
02-13-2005, 09:40 AM
Use a few tutorials just to learn your way around, then it's all about trial and error.