PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Games

Syncmaster
02-13-2005, 04:35 PM
I have never played a star wars game ever, and i want to play one, becuse they sound cool.

i have a Xbox and Ps2

could please post your comments about which Star Wars Game is the best for these consoles.

Thanks

Tormentor
02-13-2005, 04:53 PM
I have never played a star wars game ever, and i want to play one, becuse they sound cool.

i have a Xbox and Ps2

could please post your comments about which Star Wars Game is the best for these consoles.

Thanks

ummm, Kotor, Kotor 2, Battlefront, Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy, thats all i can think of.

orcutt989
02-13-2005, 05:00 PM
http://lucasarts.com/products/

newcombe6
02-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Depends on what you like really doesnt it?

both kotor games are very good if you like rpg's - and there extremely well made and feel very 'star warsey'

i always found battlefront quite average and basic really - but the fact that its star wars helps a lot, and the endor and hoth levels are loads of fun. can also play online if thats your thing

hope that helps.

you also get the new republic commando demo with kotor2 - looks ok and worth a look - but again a bit basic tho.

DarthInsinuate
02-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Starfighter is good - plenty of shooting, and flying things, not really deep though

on the PC - X-wing: Alliance is more of a simulator, more depth than Starfighter, more challenging, the Death Star bit is a bit lame though

quite a lot of Star Wars games turn out crap really, like most movie tie-in games