PDA

View Full Version : PC Gamepad + Star Wars KOTR 2

Flametongue
02-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Can anyone suggest a good pc game pad which is similar to a ps2 controller, or is it possible to connect the ps2 controller to the pc using some device?

Also can someone tell me what the recommended specs are for the above game.

Cheers

{I}{K}{E}
02-13-2005, 08:56 PM
you need a mouse to move the cursor.

PS2 game is different then the PC version when you talk about the controlls

Flametongue
02-13-2005, 08:58 PM
yeah but generally speaking

orcutt989
02-13-2005, 09:33 PM
There is an adapter for a Ps2 controller to USB or serial port. I would recommend the Sidewinder Gamepad by Microsoft, it is as great USB controller.

Guyver
02-13-2005, 09:44 PM
my game pad wont werk with kotor2 :( or kotor1..

Adster
02-13-2005, 11:16 PM
There is an adapter for a Ps2 controller to USB or serial port. I would recommend the Sidewinder Gamepad by Microsoft, it is as great USB controller.

thats what I use

however some games like KOTOR do not support any game pad KOTOR is actually easier using the keyboard its the sort of game where you can get away with using the keyboard and mouse. GTA games AHHHHHH controllers much easier adn sportin games I use my PS2 controller with USB converter

Guyver
02-14-2005, 12:33 AM
thats what I use

however some games like KOTOR do not support any game pad KOTOR is actually easier using the keyboard its the sort of game where you can get away with using the keyboard and mouse. GTA games AHHHHHH controllers much easier adn sportin games I use my PS2 controller with USB converter

I have a RumblePad 2 logitech game paddle...wish it would werk for kotor :(
its awsoem with nfsu2 :D

Adster
02-14-2005, 01:35 AM
I have a RumblePad 2 logitech game paddle...wish it would werk for kotor :(
its awsoem with nfsu2 :D

well actually theres a way to get around that

MY PS2 was comparable with FIFA 2005 what i did was went to the registry and changed all the keys to logitech and then BOOM FIFA recognized it fucking EA :angry: