PDA

View Full Version : How do you counter this?

Monkeee
02-14-2005, 05:20 AM
"I fucked your mom" or "your mom is sucking/sucked my dick"

I've come across these sentences in events, which i am not sure how to reply back.

SingaBoiy
02-14-2005, 05:24 AM
I say "Ahahaha... sucks for you"

or

"Come on man, you're one sick fuck"

Something along the lines of that :)

Keikan
02-14-2005, 05:24 AM
yeah there's so many people that say "your mom"

sparsely
02-14-2005, 05:26 AM
"so did I." :rolleyes:

Monkeee
02-14-2005, 05:26 AM
exactly i dont understand why other people have to talk about each other's mom... its just morally wrong

sparsely
02-14-2005, 05:31 AM
...depends what youre morals are(n't) ;)

100%
02-14-2005, 05:34 AM
sick
&
wrong

When you get insulted here it's purely intellectual, irl there are other factors like chemistry and aestetics, so when someone insults you on here you might feel that it's more intense, because they are really insulting who you are, inside.

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't insult someone that deserved it on here, just because they might cwy tho'.

Another thing to consider is who it is that is insulting you, It'd hurt a whole lot more if someone I respected insulted me, instead of the occasional run of the mill AOL fourteen-year-old or madman that most often sends me death-threats and similar, the only emotion they evoke in me is a mild sense of mirth.

sparsely
02-14-2005, 05:36 AM
then again, you could just realize you're dealing with a moron, and be like...
"here.
amuse yourself, fuckwad"

http://img234.exs.cx/img234/8222/1698gu.jpg

lee551
02-14-2005, 05:38 AM
i google'd it for ya and found this link: http://www.teenspot.com/boards/showthread.html?t=34958&page=3&

with this interesting post:

Here's a personal favorite, courtesy of Foamy- When someone comes back with "Oh yeah? well, I fucked your mom last night!" You just look at them and say:

"Well that's too bad. Because while you were out all night tryign to get ass from wrinkly old ladies, I broke into your house, beat your mom, carved out her eyes with a rusty razor blade, skull fucked her, and sold her into slavery to those crazy Chinese bondage freaks where I stood and laughed while they tied her up and fed army ants into her asshole for internet broadcasting."

If you can get that all out with a straight face, you've won.

:lol: that is beautiful. :lol:

Monkeee
02-14-2005, 05:49 AM
Lmfao

Rip The Jacker
02-14-2005, 06:35 AM
exactly i dont understand why other people have to talk about each other's mom... its just morally wrong
I agree. What the hell. I've had people say things like that to me, even when they were joking. "Yeah I fucked your mom last night. Just kidding! Haha!"

Dude, that isn't funny. I would never insult someone else's mother, its just wrong. Thats what I think anyway.

Monkeee
02-14-2005, 06:38 AM
lol this is what happened today.

Guy: lick my balls bitch
Me: I cant find it
Guy: oh yeah your mom is has it
Me: my mom ripped your balls off?
Guy: no she's sucking em bitch
Me: that must suck... your that despret?
Guy: i put a plastic bag over that ugly bitch.
Me: Then how is she sucking em...
*30 second silence*
Guy: your still a nooblet
Me: what?

its just so wrong!!!

Rip The Jacker
02-14-2005, 06:44 AM
lol this is what happened today.

Guy: lick my balls bitch
Me: I cant find it
Guy: oh yeah your mom is has it
Me: my mom ripped your balls off?
Guy: no she's sucking em bitch
Me: that must suck... your that despret?
Guy: i put a plastic bag over that ugly bitch.
Me: Then how is she sucking em...
*30 second silence*
Guy: your still a nooblet
Me: what?

its just so wrong!!!
Was he joking with you, or what? Either way he is a fucking prick.

Monkeee
02-14-2005, 06:52 AM
lol i was playing warcraft and for some reason i guess he wanted to talk shit to me cause i was losing. He frequently told me i was a noob.... and so i called him a nerd and so on he told me to lick his balls and shit... god people like them piss me off. For half the game he called me a nooblet, newblet, bitch, you got pwned you noob.

sparsely
02-14-2005, 08:31 AM
you need lessons in how-not-to-care

my fee is $25 per session.

Monkeee
02-14-2005, 09:01 AM
well thats kind of hard for me. i dont like when people talk shit about my family.

Snee
02-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Just tell him he's an idiot, and cut the connection.

He doesn't know your mum, he's never met her, and he's certainly never had sex with her. In fact, with language like that and given that he gets that excited over a game of warcraft, I'd wager he's never gotten some from anyone.

Maybe that's the kind of thing he dreams of, having sex with old women, but it says nothing about your mum, or you.

So meh, you know it isn't true.

EDit: Also, a proper insult online should be about factors you can judge over the internet, insult his intelligence or his fantasies about your mum. That way what you say is more real, whereas what he says is just something he dreamt up.

TheDave
02-14-2005, 11:13 AM
you're fucking your gran.

yeah, i got to your mam 15 years ago.

dude, thats just fucked up.

Yogi
02-14-2005, 11:28 AM
It was said to me once.

I asked if he at least left the grave decent.

My mom has been dead for 38 years.

Yogi

TheDave
02-14-2005, 11:32 AM
thats a good come back. on bf1942 someone said they fucked my dad. i said he died last week. it was a lie but that guy felt like a dick

Peerzy
02-14-2005, 11:46 AM
thats a good come back. on bf1942 someone said they fucked my dad. i said he died last week. it was a lie but that guy felt like a dick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont see why people want to go online not to play the games they are playing but to tell people they sucked each others mum's off. I bet there the shit ones that always die at the start anyway :dry:

manker
02-14-2005, 11:49 AM
I duno, I'd say that the best way to counter it is to offer a one word reply like:

Cool.

Who cares if an idiot wants to type that he fucked your Mam. Not me.

Jon L. Obscene
02-14-2005, 12:00 PM
How about ..........

"My mum is 58 y/o......that makes you a granny fucker"

Jonno :cool:

Yogi
02-14-2005, 12:15 PM
How about ..........

"My mum is 58 y/o......that makes you a granny fucker"

Jonno :cool:

Do NOT underestimate granny 's...............

http://www.efn.org/~dhankins/Granny.jpg :ohmy: :blink:

DarthInsinuate
02-14-2005, 12:24 PM
i'd say the best counter is to ignore them, go home, take out your aggression by working out with a punching bag, after a few weeks go round to his house and knock on the door and say: "Hi, i'm doing a survey, does this hurt?" then beat the crap out of him and he won't be able to do anything because you've been working out with a punching bag for the last few weeks. :seth:

Gemby!
02-14-2005, 03:11 PM
"I fucked your mom" or "your mom is sucking/sucked my dick"

I've come across these sentences in events, which i am not sure how to reply back.

" i'm your dad "

:cool:

Snee
02-14-2005, 03:14 PM
" i'm your dad "

:cool:
:lol:

sArA
02-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Of course, you are all making assumptions that mothers are all old wrinklies. Lets face it...a 35yr old with a 15yr old kid is not exactly gonna be particularly wrinkly.

Gemby!
02-14-2005, 03:19 PM
Of course, you are all making assumptions that mothers are all old wrinklies. Lets face it...a 35yr old with a 15yr old kid is not exactly gonna be particularly wrinkly.

depends how long they have been in the bath ;)

sArA
02-14-2005, 03:19 PM
depends how long they have been in the bath ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snee
02-14-2005, 03:25 PM
I think gemby has already found the ultimate doomsday retort to the the topic in question tho'. :01: