PDA

View Full Version : powerpoint help

johnq86
02-14-2005, 04:41 PM
how do i put music files in my powerpoint slideshow?and how do i change the template for one of the slides instead if both?becasue when i change the template it changes it on both of them.

johnq86
02-14-2005, 05:22 PM
please someone help me i need this badly

backlash
02-14-2005, 05:24 PM
with changing the template on individual slides: on right you have deisgn templates, you want to click the arrow next to the image so you can choose to apply to all slides or just the selected slide.

music: click insert > movies and sounds > sounds from file

johnq86
02-14-2005, 05:38 PM
but i get a message sayin that its not a wav file for the music how do i do this?

johnq86
02-14-2005, 07:12 PM
how can i make a song play throughout the entire slideshow?when i begin the slide it restarts the song when it gets to the second picture.can someone please help me soon i really need to finsih a project please help me./.......thanks alot!!!!!!!!

backlash
02-14-2005, 10:19 PM
I had no problem adding an mp3 file to play in a slideshow. Once you choose it, you need to edit it so that it plays constantly without stopping when you click. right-click the sound object and choose "custom animation." next to the song title click the down arrow and then "effect options" Under "stop playing after..." I chose a # greater than the # of slides in the show. This is all on the effects tab, btw.

What version of powerpoint are u using?