PDA

View Full Version : Copy Programs

stardragon
04-03-2003, 05:43 AM
:unsure: can i copy programs that i have downloaded to disk

kooky_kramer
04-03-2003, 05:49 AM
by disk do you mean floppy or cd ?? if you mean CD just go to your burning prog. and select copy CD

jay973
04-03-2003, 05:51 AM
Yeah.Different ways depending on what type of programs you wanna save.
what type do you wanna copy? movie,game,applications.........?

Schuler
04-03-2003, 06:29 AM
More specific please?

stardragon
04-03-2003, 01:01 PM
I have programs and games that i have downloaded fron kazaa that I would like to copy on CD so I can use on another computer.I have the Nero burner program and i am wasting CDs tring to figure out how to make useable CD programs that I have downloaded from kazaa.Can anyone help me. :">

stardragon
04-03-2003, 01:05 PM
I have programs and games that i have downloaded fron kazaa that I would like to copy on CD so I can use on another computer.I have the Nero burner program and i am wasting CDs tring to figure out how to make useable CD programs that I have downloaded from kazaa.Can anyone help me. :">

Schuler
04-03-2003, 04:01 PM
It all depends on what type of file it is you have downloaded. If anything has iso, nrg, or bin its a image file. These files you open with nero by File -> Open Image. You have burn these as an aimge and these programs will usually auto run when you put the cd in. Anything else is probably an exe or zip or self exrtacting file. You would burn these like a normal data file, put them on your harddrive and unzip, run the exe and extract or whatever. I hope this helps.

Also if you dont want to to waste cds, you can one of the harddrives from the computer, and but it as a slave in the other computer. You have to open the tower and unscrew some stuff but once you have both harddrves connected in one computer you can just drag and drop files over to the other computer.