PDA

View Full Version : People whos say "None I'm sweet enough" when you ask how many sugars they take...

Cheese
02-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Please vote.

manker
02-15-2005, 02:52 PM
STFU manker.:01:

vidcc
02-15-2005, 03:03 PM
shoot them.

Although Bricktooth saying it made me smile

DanB
02-15-2005, 05:27 PM
shoot them

enoughfakefiles
02-15-2005, 10:26 PM
They should be shoot dead then revived then shot again. :D

sArA
02-15-2005, 10:45 PM
:angry: Are irritating gits that need shooting...or at least being made to have 2 sugars, cos it aint sweet to say it, so they need sweetening and, they get on my wick, and I never say it, even though I don't take sugar, and its not cos I am sweet, its cos I don't like sugar in my tea, and they are nobs that need shooting (did I say that already?) and don't you just wanna punch em, particularly cos they always accompany it with a smarmy little half smile that makes you wanna shoot em....ooops said it again.... :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
02-15-2005, 11:04 PM
:angry: Are irritating gits that need shooting...or at least being made to have 2 sugars, cos it aint sweet to say it, so they need sweetening and, they get on my wick, and I never say it, even though I don't take sugar, and its not cos I am sweet, its cos I don't like sugar in my tea, and they are nobs that need shooting (did I say that already?) and don't you just wanna punch em, particularly cos they always accompany it with a smarmy little half smile that makes you wanna shoot em....ooops said it again.... :unsure:

So you say it a lot then sara...... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

sArA
02-15-2005, 11:10 PM
So you say it a lot then sara...... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Nah....I am far too polite...I think it though.. :ph34r:

Cheese
02-15-2005, 11:53 PM

It's like you invaded my meagre brain and printed my thoughts on teh screen. :D

Shoot them x 3. :01: