PDA

View Full Version : Howard Dean, Head of the Democratic National Committee...

j2k4
02-15-2005, 09:13 PM
...has spoken often of the Republicans' need to forego what he refers to as hate-speech.

In an appearance before the party faithful on the 29th of January, he said, "I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for, but I admire their discipline and organization."

Is this a hypocritical stance, or totally benign?

BigBank_Hank
02-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Dean is the definition of a hypocrite and I couldn’t be happier with him winning the head of the DNC. As long as the Dems keep putting people like him in a position of power and not distancing themselves from people like Moore and Soros they’ll never win another election.

Dean and hypocrisy go hand and hand. He said after being named head of the DNC that being a Democrat doesn’t mean going against everything the President says but that’s exactly what he was running on during the primaries.

I really wish that he had won nomination to run for President because Bush would have mopped the floor with him. If the dems thought they were seeing red during the election results it would have paled in comparison to what it would have been. I think that if he would have run Bush might have won 49 states with Dean only winning his home state of Vermont.

vidcc
02-15-2005, 10:52 PM
:rolleyes:

j2k4
02-16-2005, 12:38 AM
:rolleyes:

:whistling

Did you vote, vid? :huh:

:whistling

vidcc
02-16-2005, 01:48 AM
Did you vote, vid?

perhaps you should make polls where the choice is visible

j2k4
02-16-2005, 03:55 AM
perhaps you should make polls where the choice is visible

Ah, good.

I've spotted you for a "neither".

Well done, even if a bit behind schedule. :)

vidcc
02-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Ah, good.

I've spotted you for a "neither".

Well done, even if a bit behind schedule. :)

May I suggest a trip to the optometrist
;)

j2k4
02-16-2005, 09:48 PM
May I suggest a trip to the optometrist
;)

For giving you the benefit of the doubt?

I think not.:whistling

vidcc
02-17-2005, 03:26 PM
the doubt of what?

j2k4
02-17-2005, 09:37 PM
You mean to tell me you chose the first option?

I must remember to clean my crystal ball.... :huh:

vidcc
02-17-2005, 09:38 PM
I mean i didn't vote

j2k4
02-17-2005, 09:59 PM
I mean i didn't vote

Ah.

Chicken!:whistling

vidcc
02-17-2005, 11:17 PM
I want no part of your agenda driven posts...... It's all too easy to join the crowd in dean bashing .... but to call me chicken for not following the bandwagon ;)

j2k4
02-18-2005, 12:00 AM
I want no part of your agenda driven posts...... It's all too easy to join the crowd in dean bashing .... but to call me chicken for not following the bandwagon ;)

Crowd?

What bloody crowd, pray?

I have no agenda, vid; what I do have is a political philosophy, or ideology, if you must.

There is a world of difference.

As to my having called you "chicken", I would have thought I had accomodated all possible stances by virtue of having offered the three options.

If among them you can find no suitable position, I will acquiesce to your offense, and change your diagnosis back to wishy-washy.

There-

All's well, then. :)