PDA

View Full Version : My torrents aren't downloading

dexterium
02-15-2005, 10:48 PM
I am using Azureus and almost all of my torrents are getting tracker errors, especially when I try to download games.

Do I have to sign up for like a bunch of sites or something? Thanks.

sArA
02-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Sometimes you might need to sign up. Also check your ports, router, firewall etc. Some ISP's block ports that are known to be used for filesharing, so you might want to change your port in the client. go to Tools/Options.

Peerzy
02-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Where are you getting your torrents from?

dexterium
02-15-2005, 10:58 PM
A lot of them are from bi-torrent. Do you guys think if I went and signed up for a bunch of sites, my probs would be fixed?

Peerzy
02-15-2005, 11:03 PM
A lot of them are from bi-torrent. Do you guys think if I went and signed up for a bunch of sites, my probs would be fixed?

Well it depends what error messages your getting. Just signing up for a bunch of sites isnt gonna help. Try getting your torrents www.torrentspy.com they usually have a high sucess rate.

sArA
02-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Also, some sites require registration and have limited numbers, it is worth checking often though cos they regularly prune inactive members like filelist.org and torrentbits2.org these two are pretty good imo.

islandgriz
02-15-2005, 11:11 PM
Hi,
Maybe some of your torrent sites are now defunct or have been forced off the net. I have a couple like that sitting in my Azureus too. I am waiting to see if they become available from another site. Hope this helps. :)

Nardz
02-16-2005, 03:17 AM
i having the same problem ive been using azureus for about 2 months and all the sudden today none of my torrents will connect to any seeds and i keep getting error messages for the tracker connections. i have reverted back to using bit tornado and am having no trouble. but i hate BT and want to go back to using azureus it has a much better user interface.