PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Site

NeoTheOne
02-20-2005, 07:13 PM
to start off my post this is not an advertisemtn its ust a post to see if my site is much better than the pervious one i showed you guys here is the link

www.G-unix.com please tell me if its good bad ugly and what needs to be improved i finally relized to keep the site simple beacue G-uniX not a Graphix site but a software site anyways please chek the link out

sparsely
02-20-2005, 07:38 PM
it's decent, though obviously ripped-off from macromedia's website.
a bit of javascript would make your menu on the right a bit cooler :P

anyway, though it's not a 'graphics' site, that's no excuse for subquality logos & such.
make them pretty, I say!

NeoTheOne
02-20-2005, 07:55 PM
kk the site is a css template from dreamwever . As for the sraphix okay ill change the g-videos logo

logo changed to a simpler nicer looking one

100%
02-20-2005, 09:38 PM
quick view
your logo doesnot = your site
your site does not = your logo
balance
easy to read/navigate - simple,clear (i have adblock so idont know all the horror i missed)
as a site i say

NeoTheOne
02-20-2005, 10:32 PM
lol there no ads lol i hate those things i dont put pop ups or ads casue there of no use to me

tesco
02-21-2005, 03:05 AM
I'm an employee? :blink:

You haven't told me what to do, and I haven't done anything... :ermm:

h121589
02-21-2005, 04:52 AM

yea lol i looked to the right and i saw ur name rossco 2004 and i was like wtf ross is a Employee at neos site :lol:

sparsely
02-21-2005, 05:04 AM

you're fired! :whistling

cpt_azad
02-21-2005, 09:56 AM
ya i just looked, so how much you gettin paid rossco? how are the benefits? :lol:

as for the site it's simple, and i like simple. now all you need to is implement some java and or flash. make it more appealing.

NeoTheOne
02-22-2005, 12:42 AM

lol yea remrebr when i asked for help well yea you replied for helping me so yea techinacly your an emplyee

NeoTheOne
02-22-2005, 12:42 AM
ya i just looked, so how much you gettin paid rossco? how are the benefits? :lol:

as for the site it's simple, and i like simple. now all you need to is implement some java and or flash. make it more appealing.java and flash hmmmm any ideas people