PDA

View Full Version : Creatin my own file sharin program ?

othmanni
02-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Hi every one ..
I know this sound silly to ask about it but i always wanned to have my own ..
I would like to know what r the requiremnt for me to be porgramers (file sharing programer in particular) so what do i need to be able to do my own file sharin program?
do i have to study networkin first ..
do i need to know some of the source code for some of the filesharin programs lie ares ..or kazaa ..or shreaza for example ?

please do help here ..i am realy thinkin of a program tha not only connect to major net works but also the minor ones if not all the filesharin networks

guidance would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Peerzy
02-20-2005, 11:36 PM
First off how old are you and what Computer/Programming grades do you have (High school, college, Uni and so on)

othmanni
02-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Thanks fro replyin Peerzy ..
Ok i have no degree in any kind when it comes to programin or computer but hell..i hang in forum that talk about programin ..i am welllin to learn some .
i am wellin to study networkin if takes all that

othmanni
02-20-2005, 11:51 PM
i am petroluem engineer ...if this is what u askin

joefogas
02-24-2005, 07:50 AM
Now here is a question from me.. (hi, im new by the way.. saw the forum online and figured it might be worth my while to strike up some convos) anyway, my question...

I'm a student at ITT... my major is multimedia and video game design.. those courses get me extensively into visual basic and a good ways into networking... now, how much would *I* have to know before creating my own?

-joe