PDA

View Full Version : No sound in Counter Strike Source...

silent h3ro
02-21-2005, 08:47 PM
When I play Counter Strike Source I can't hear nething. I have the sound levels in the game all at default, speakers are up half-way, and I can hear everything in Windows. :helpsmili

Peerzy
02-21-2005, 09:09 PM
I had that same problem right before my Hard Drive failed and i lost 410gb worth or work and downloads. All of a sudden the sound just stopped working, next time i rebooted HDD's were fucked. Not sure if the two issues are related but might be.

silent h3ro
02-21-2005, 09:11 PM
I had that same problem right before my Hard Drive failed and i lost 410gb worth or work and downloads. All of a sudden the sound just stopped working, next time i rebooted HDD's were fucked. Not sure if the two issues are related but might be. Shit, I hope not because the sound was working yesterday...

Snee
02-21-2005, 09:13 PM
I had that same problem right before my Hard Drive failed and i lost 410gb worth or work and downloads. All of a sudden the sound just stopped working, next time i rebooted HDD's were fucked. Not sure if the two issues are related but might be.
Nice one :lol:

Scare the feck out of him. :impressed:

@GG: has the sound worked before in that game? -ok, you answered that.
What soundcard do you have? Have you tried new drivers?

have you made any other changes since yesterday, installed new software or hardware or so?

silent h3ro
02-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Nice one :lol:

Scare the feck out of him. :impressed:

@GG: has the sound worked before in that game?
What soundcard do you have? Have you tried new drivers? Its onboard sound, and no I havent updated the drivers. Do u know where I can get up to date drivers for it?

EDIT: Nope, no hardware changes. :( Although a stick of my Memory died on me the other day but I preloaded the game after that happened and I took the stick out before, too. :blink:

Snee
02-21-2005, 09:23 PM
http://tw.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_GA-K8NF-9.htm

silent h3ro
02-21-2005, 09:38 PM
http://tw.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_GA-K8NF-9.htm OMFG IT WORKS NOW!!!! :01: :01: Thanks dood. :D

Snee
02-21-2005, 09:40 PM
Np

Peerzy
02-21-2005, 10:41 PM
OMFG IT WORKS NOW!!!! :01: :01: Thanks dood. :D

Just don't reboot :ermm: