PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft -- which one?

cpt_azad
02-23-2005, 06:16 AM
well then, I'm saving up for my next airsoft gun (mp5 just doesnt cut it in the airsoft matches, plus my AK47 and M4A1 are on lay-away, dont ask).

CHOICES:

Spetznaz:
http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TM%20AK%20Spets-L.jpg

FAMAS:
http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TM%20FAMASSV-L.jpg

Thompson M1A1: :D:D
http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TM%20M1A1-L.jpg

M249 FN Minimi SAW:
http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/top-m249minimisaw-l.jpg

S!X
02-23-2005, 07:00 AM
Famas.

How bout these?

P90

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/TM%20P90-L.jpg

G36C
http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/MARUI-G36-L.jpg

cpt_azad
02-23-2005, 08:38 AM
nope, p90 is shit (the airsoft, not the actual gun) it falls apart from what i heard. g36 is a good choice but i'm gonna wait, i wanna go all out when i buy my g36 (drum magazine, mechbox upgrade to 500 fps [yes, that'd make it illegal, sue me], and a full metal kit).

S!X
02-23-2005, 09:06 AM
nope, p90 is shit (the airsoft, not the actual gun) it falls apart from what i heard. g36 is a good choice but i'm gonna wait, i wanna go all out when i buy my g36 (drum magazine, mechbox upgrade to 500 fps [yes, that'd make it illegal, sue me], and a full metal kit).

Nice, IMO The G36C is the dopest lookin gun ive ever seen... yet... :unsure:

manker
02-23-2005, 09:48 AM
A fast car is also a good penis substitute, altho' more expensive.

You could get a radio controlled Ferrari, I suppose.

TheDave
02-23-2005, 11:00 AM
spetznaz or SAW

Cheese
02-23-2005, 11:26 AM
A fast car is also a good penis substitute, altho' more expensive.

You could get a radio controlled Ferrari, I suppose.

Post count works as well for auxiliary phallic desire.

manker
02-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Post count works as well for auxiliary phallic desire.Really :w00t:

How so.

manker
02-23-2005, 11:38 AM
I was just about to post a gazillion replies to try to prove the point but the posts aren't counting in here atm.

I'll try it in funny stuff.

manker
02-23-2005, 11:47 AM
I'll try it in funny stuff.It doesn't count there either :dry:

Maybe try in the serious polls section :unsure:

Snee
02-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Are the proportions all wrong on those? (They may be better usual tho')

Can't you get one that isn't all plastic with proper proportions.

Or at least one that's supposed to have sort of a plastic finish anyway, like a glock pistol, so it looks at least remotely real?

Those soft air gun rifles are never very good from what I've seen my kid brother buy.

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/RWC-M93R-L.jpg
This one looked kinda' cool tho', and the weight isn't all off.

Cheese
02-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Are the proportions all wrong on those? (They may be better usual tho')

Can't you get one that isn't all plastic with proper proportions.

Or at least one that's supposed to have sort of a plastic finish anyway, like a glock pistol, so it looks at least remotely real?

Those soft air gun rifles are never very good from what I've seen my kid brother buy.

This one looked kinda' cool tho', and the weight isn't all off.

They do suck. Plastic toys that break far too easily, in fact when I used to work in a hobby store we were told to advise using them for firing.:blink:

The main thing that pissed me off about them though was that we were not allowed to sell them to under 15 year-olds by law. Of course by the time anyone reaches 15 they are no longer interested in toy guns so we had endless processions of 12 year-olds trying to buy them.

"OMG WTF I is 15 and like!!!111"

Strangely my sister bought one when she was 19... :unsure:

DanB
02-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Plastic toys that break far too easily, in fact when I sued to work in a hobby store we were told to advise using them for firing.

Very :blink: indeed

Snee
02-23-2005, 02:32 PM
They do suck. Plastic toys that break far too easily, in fact when I used to work in a hobby store we were told to advise using them for firing.:blink:

The main thing that pissed me off about them though was that we were not allowed to sell them to under 15 year-olds by law. Of course by the time anyone reaches 15 they are no longer interested in toy guns so we had endless processions of 12 year-olds trying to buy them.

"OMG WTF I is 15 and like!!!111"

Strangely my sister bought one when she was 19... :unsure:
I bought one when I was about that age too, a pistol, with which I've shot all of my siblings at one time or another. I shot my brother on my way home when I'd bought it.

You have to be eighteen here to buy one, btw.

It stings quite a lot. I know 'cos I also shot myself to prove it didn't hurt.

Mine is of a decent quality tho', and I used glassfiber bullets, none of those crappy plastic ones that are too light and badly molded and which won't go straight.

What pisses me off the most about them is that I can find little yellow plastic bbs everywhere these days, since lots of kids have gotten hold of soft air guns somehow, and are playing war with them all over the place.

EDit: If I actually wanted to do some serious target practice rather than drunken playing around, I wouldn't have bought a soft air gun at all, at the very least I'd bought a real air gun, or, slightly better, one that was powered by carbon dioxide, none of these silly replicas.

Cheese
02-23-2005, 02:36 PM
I got shot in the eye once by one of them, point blank. Nasty.

My sister also went through a phase of shooting me whenever I had a hangover and said, "Someone please shoot me."

Snee
02-23-2005, 02:40 PM
:pinch:

Some of them can take out your eye, you are lucky it wasn't one of those.

:lol: @ ginguar tho'.

vidcc
02-23-2005, 04:18 PM
http://www.cyberium.net/imagine/S/weapons/wierd-shot-2.jpg

this will solve the problem of accidently shooting your siblings

Snee
02-23-2005, 04:21 PM
There were no accidents :huh:

manker
02-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Toy guns are silly, k.

TheDave
02-23-2005, 05:52 PM
tehy are teh fun. stfu manker

manker
02-23-2005, 05:56 PM
No, they're silly.

manker
02-23-2005, 05:59 PM
To be fair, this ought to be in the serious poll section.

Not Smacktard's original poll, but the serious point of whether toy guns are silly or not.

TheDave
02-23-2005, 06:01 PM
they are still fun though

manker
02-23-2005, 06:04 PM
They're still silly too.

I suppose when I was about seven I had a bit of a larf with a toy gun, been pretty much toy gunless since ... .

TheDave
02-23-2005, 06:07 PM
silly and fun

manker
02-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Silly and fun for kids. Silly and pointless for adults.

My mate just phoned to see what time I was going to the pub for the game, so I asked him if he still had his spud gun - he was surprised I asked but said yeah it was around somewhere but he hadn't used it since he was about 16.

Case closed :01:

cpt_azad
02-24-2005, 01:00 AM
silly yup, fun yup. playin a 50 ppl vs 50 ppl match in a 25 ha forest with bases.....u guessed it! fun, yup.

Cheese
02-24-2005, 01:05 AM
silly yup, fun yup. playin a 50 ppl vs 50 ppl match in a 25 ha forest with bases.....u guessed it! fun, yup.

Is this an organised event or do 100 people just spontaneously appear for a game?

Smith
02-24-2005, 02:50 AM
NONE YOU GUN NUT!!!

or the M249 which pwns everything. Why not a MP5? Or just buy 2 Electirc Desert Eagles

TheDave
02-24-2005, 03:07 AM
i'd personally get a wooden handle AK47, no matter what wanker and dickcheese say http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/snooty.gif

mind you i reckon £300 could be better spent on.... well anything

cpt_azad
02-25-2005, 02:42 AM
well i already have a well crafter AK47, full metal AND wood. cost a lot but well worth it, shoots over 600 fps, very illegal :ph34r: pssst....dont tell anyone tho

@WC: ya it's just like counter strike where they magically appear out of thin air at the beginning of each round. :dry: obviously it's an organized event.

Smith
02-26-2005, 03:09 AM
I think you should keep the money and take your girlfriend out for a nice dinner. Or if u dont have a girlfriend, go to the bank and get your money exchanged for 5$ bills, roll them up into a nice big money wad and use it to impress teh chicks :01:

I used to think guns where cool..ya thats about the time when i relized people thought i was realy creapy and weird..

S!X
02-28-2005, 05:29 AM
go to the bank and get your money exchanged for 5$ bills, roll them up into a nice big money wad and use it to impress teh chicks :01:

I used to think guns where cool..ya thats about the time when i relized people thought i was realy creapy and weird..

#1. Lmao what an ingenious idea maybe i'll try that sometime.
#2. LoL are you a nerd or someshit? :ph34r:

Cheese
02-28-2005, 08:22 AM
#1. Lmao what an ingenious idea maybe i'll try that sometime.
#2. LoL are you a nerd or someshit? :ph34r:

He's suggesting Capt Azad goes and get's himself a girlfriend as opposed to playing with guns. I'd rather get laid by a fine woman than run around a forest with men and their "guns"....

enoughfakefiles
02-28-2005, 12:59 PM
He's suggesting Capt Azad goes and get's himself a girlfriend as opposed to playing with guns. I'd rather get laid by a fine woman than run around a forest with men and their "guns"....

Agreed.You could get a few empties with 300 pounds.:lotsoflove:

DarthInsinuate
02-28-2005, 02:13 PM
M249 FN Minimi SAW, i have a plank of wood i need cut into 400mm and 600mm lengths

S!X
02-28-2005, 11:23 PM

LoL well azad is a fecking pimp straight up, so hes good to go women wise... and plus, shooting the fuck outta people is great fun. :cool: :rolleyes: :01:

Smith
03-01-2005, 12:52 AM
I used to be a total nerd, back in like grade 8. Then i relized what i was doing and stoped. You may think guns are cool, but the person next to you thinks your a total nut. :01:

S!X
03-01-2005, 02:37 AM
I used to be a total nerd, back in like grade 8. Then i relized what i was doing and stoped. You may think guns are cool, but the person next to you thinks your a total nut. :01:

Who cares what they think, fuckin shoot em in the head. :ph34r:

Smith
03-02-2005, 12:44 AM
Who cares what they think, fuckin shoot em in the head. :ph34r:

Easy there columbine :unsure:

S!X
03-02-2005, 02:03 AM

lol... :ph34r: :shifty:

barnaby
03-22-2005, 08:19 AM
haha sean im gonna bust a few paintballs in ur ass one of these days and then lets see wut u say haha im sure ur opinion will change

cpt_azad
03-22-2005, 08:58 AM

Calm down there nerd :pinch:

as for the chicks, i get plent :naughty: LP knows

as for the whole grow up thing, i am, u can't participate in matches unless ur atleast 16 years of age. and besides, we get to go on these Airsoft matches thanks to good ol ROTP, hell we got to play w/ the 2882 New westminister regiment (reserve unit stationed in BC). so lets see...grown up (check), got laid (check check check...check), girlfriend (why need one when u could get laid? but still check cuz i am seeing someone rite now), hmmm where does that leave mr canuk and WC? i wont be so harsh on canuk cuz he's canadian and canadians stick together ;) :naughty: lol :lol: as for WC, feck off (/awaits WC to post something under his numerous accounts).

S!X
03-22-2005, 09:34 AM
haha sean im gonna bust a few paintballs in ur ass one of these days and then lets see wut u say haha im sure ur opinion will change

:ph34r: :ermm: :dry: :yikes:

manker
03-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Calm down there nerd :pinch:

as for the chicks, i get plent :naughty: LP knows

as for the whole grow up thing, i am, u can't participate in matches unless ur atleast 16 years of age. and besides, we get to go on these Airsoft matches thanks to good ol ROTP, hell we got to play w/ the 2882 New westminister regiment (reserve unit stationed in BC). so lets see...grown up (check), got laid (check check check...check), girlfriend (why need one when u could get laid? but still check cuz i am seeing someone rite now), hmmm where does that leave mr canuk and WC? i wont be so harsh on canuk cuz he's canadian and canadians stick together ;) :naughty: lol :lol: as for WC, feck off (/awaits WC to post something under his numerous accounts).I think people get obsessed with guns in order to compensate for their small penis - which reminds me;

Hey, what do you call a bodybuilder with big balls?

A beginner.

cpt_azad
03-24-2005, 10:24 AM
so you're implying that all buff guys take steroids and therfore have small balls? wow, pretty stereotypical there.

manker
03-24-2005, 10:30 AM
so you're implying that all buff guys take steroids and therfore have small balls? wow, pretty stereotypical there.Steroids make your balls shrink.

It's scientific fact. If I said that the progesterone only contraceptive pill increases mucus around the cervix, would you similarly accuse me of being stereotyping.

How do you feel about that, ten megabit boy.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 10:32 AM
not all bodybuilders take steroids do they? :unsure:

manker
03-24-2005, 10:36 AM
not all bodybuilders take steroids do they? :unsure:It's my understanding that most of 'em in competitions do.

At least the ones that compete to win.

Mr JP Fugley
03-24-2005, 01:44 PM
They now have "clean competitions" which kind of says it all.

What's "13th WaffenSS Hanjar" btw.

maebach
05-11-2005, 03:04 AM
i like the famas really

cpt_azad
05-11-2005, 06:54 AM
They now have "clean competitions" which kind of says it all.

What's "13th WaffenSS Hanjar" btw.

Waffen Schutzstaffel division during WWII (german wehrmacht, well not really wehrmacth, i think everyone knows what SS is). the 13th mountain division was based out of yugoslavia (bosnia to be precise). as for why i had it up under my sig, school project, i got really interested in that stuff.