PDA

View Full Version : Zero K Sig2dat Clickable File?

healimonster
04-03-2003, 05:47 PM
sometimes... or often... when I click a sig2dat link.. it adds the title to my traffic file.... but it shows up as a 0 out of 0 k transfered file... and never finds a source... but then if I cut and paste the sig2dat it shows up with the proper K and will start downloading.

Why do these 0k things happen?

SuperJude™
04-04-2003, 11:14 PM
At times like that just search the file manually. All a sig2dat does is interpret the "hash" and attempt to start downloading, it is not a direct download itself.

Also many people who post verifieds are from other countries and you may have trouble getting those to start. So really manually search the file and you should have better success.

-SJ™

healimonster
04-04-2003, 11:24 PM
Many movie lists do not include the full hash and only show a clickable link. So I can't manually cut and paste it. Are you suggesting I cut and paste the movie title from the 0k-0k file and then do a manual search for that.

Interesting. Not a great solution, but a solution all the same.

SuperJude™
04-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Well that's why I myself post the "hybrid" version with sig2dat so that people can see file size and what not. I know it isn't a great solution but if you really have a desire to see a flick then it may help. The only problem is with rare movies somebody here rips, cause then you may not actually find it till a few people d/l from them, less you can find what supernode they are on of course and jump to it using the KaZupernodes tool.

-SJ™

VB
04-05-2003, 01:19 AM
The correct filesize will be shown once you find a source for that file.

Until then it will display 0 KB/ 0 KB