PDA

View Full Version : gayru?

hobbes
02-25-2005, 02:41 AM
The "how gay are you thread", what does it mean.

You either suck dick or you don't. You either find men hawt or you don't.

I have no problem with gay men, but at the same time I have 0 interest in having some form of sex with them.

What does a percntage of homo/hetero sexuality mean?

You either do or you don't?

Right?

I mean, if you are 50% gay, do you say, " no hot chicks tonight, guess I'll go for a dude".

sparsely
02-25-2005, 03:05 AM
lol
it's just silliness based on homophobic-sorta stereotypes.
"oh noes! a guy uses face wash instead of soap on his face...next thing you know you're gonna start wondering what sperm tastes like!"

:rolleyes:

but in response to your last comment...
Woody Allen once said
Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

hobbes
02-25-2005, 03:08 AM
lol
it's just silliness based on homophobic-sorta stereotypes.
"oh noes! a guy uses face wash instead of soap on his face...next thing you know you're gonna start wondering what sperm tastes like!"

:rolleyes:

good fun then, I have no problem with that.

I was just wondering if people saw themselves as some form of hetero/homo sexual.

To me it is binary: yes/no.

sparsely
02-25-2005, 03:24 AM
it's sad that at some point our (esp. american) culture, only females and gay guys are allowed to show any sign that they care about how they look, dress, or carry themselves

Busyman
02-25-2005, 03:51 AM
it's sad that at some point our (esp. american) culture, only females and gay guys are allowed to show any sign that they care about how they look, dress, or carry themselves
That's a totally different animal.

...and that's also just TV and media. If a man gets pedicures and facials he is then labeled a metrosexual. Pretty soon it'll be a dictionary word.

Fuck labels. :dry:

Everose
02-25-2005, 04:04 AM

Uh.... what? American males that care about how they look, dress, carry themselves are pretty numerous here in America. And dearly adored. :D

bigboab
02-25-2005, 06:59 AM

Would the glue not create havoc? :blink:

@Hobbes! I think that no person is a hundred percent either way. They just have the ability to fight off the urges. :cool: I'm free tomorrow night by the way. :rolleyes:

Yogi
02-25-2005, 08:50 AM
That's a totally different animal.

...and that's also just TV and media. If a man gets pedicures and facials he is then labeled a metrosexual. Pretty soon it'll be a dictionary word.

I agree............ :blink: :helpsmili

Must be landed in a different timezone; just laughed about CheeseDear and

a minute later i agree with BS.......... :wacko:

Where's me meds???? :w00t:

@Hobbes: Allways thought you less black and white.

Though i portray myself as bi, mostly men do not attract me in a sexual

way......*

Yogi

*Rabbits on the other............... :devil:

Yogi
02-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Would the glue not create havoc? :blink:

@Hobbes! I think that no person is a hundred percent either way. They just have the ability to fight off the urges. :cool: I'm free tomorrow night by the way. :rolleyes:

BB!!!!!! :w00t:

I thought you would never............. :01:

You charge the same as your lady???? :blushing:

Yo50cents

Cheese
02-25-2005, 09:31 AM

Does that mean you are against Hobbes' binary "yes/no" theory then?

hobbes
02-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Does that mean you are against Hobbes' binary "yes/no" theory then?

I think the "gay-o-meter" is in error. It is recording "feminine" or "masculine" traits.

At 50% one would think that a person is bi-sexual according to the gayometer and it seems that there are quite a few bisexuals running about this board then.

I know tons of guys with "feminine" traits, but they are bi ;) and large all strictly hetero.

The key to being gay is not really if you like to have a pedicure or not, it is whether you get physically aroused by men.

So you either do get aroused or you don't. I imagine most of you who scored high, might admit to a feminine side, but aren't aroused by males.

Or maybe everyone is running about shagging everything and I am a relic from old times.

NikkiD
02-25-2005, 05:03 PM
I quite agree with you hobbes. You either feel it or you don't. A penchance for facials or pedicures or even shopping for that matter doesn't mean you're gay. For that matter, neither does being able to cry, express your feelings, or being able to accessorize. Like you said, you're either attracted to men, or you're not.