PDA

View Full Version : just a thought (a gross one that isn't gross. you've just been brainwashed)

TheDave
02-26-2005, 04:21 AM
when you do a poo. why do you have to wash your hands?

the only hand contact with below the belt are the back of your thumbs on the outside of your thighs :unsure:

Busyman
02-26-2005, 04:33 AM
There are possible shit crumbs and you touch your dick.

Next question. :dry:

TheDave
02-26-2005, 04:37 AM
you touch you dick?
you get shit on it?

Busyman
02-26-2005, 04:53 AM
you touch you dick?
you get shit on it?
Yes otherwise it'll lay on the front of the toilet seat and regarding shit, who knows...that's why I wash my hands. You are putting your hands in your ass crack. I seriously doubt your hands comes out of there sterile every time.

TheDave
02-26-2005, 04:57 AM
it kind of flops and can just about manage not to finger myself

Busyman
02-26-2005, 05:06 AM
it kind of flops and can just about manage not to finger myself
Well I'm a man of decent size so even when I have it aiming downward I have to put tissue on the inside if the rim so my johnson doesn't touch it....sorta like a buffer between being unsanitary.

Wtf is this finger shit? (pun intended) :blink:

TheDave
02-26-2005, 05:18 AM
just wondering how you managed to make a mistake while wiping your arse.

you kinda beat me on the pushing the knob thing down though :unsure:

Busyman
02-26-2005, 05:27 AM
just wondering how you managed to make a mistake while wiping your arse.

you kinda beat me on the pushing the knob thing down though :unsure:
To put it plainly.....

Go clean dog shit off your carpet with a paper towel then hand your 4 year old some cookies.

Next question.

TheDave
02-26-2005, 05:40 AM
not the same thing. theres not really any scrubbage and theres like 12ply of toilet paper between hand and bumbum

Busyman
02-26-2005, 05:43 AM
not the same thing. theres not really any scrubbage and theres like 12ply of toilet paper between hand and bumbum
It's absolutely the same thing.

I meant to simply pick up the dog shit of the carpet with a paper towel which is pretty thick and hand your child some cookies.

I hope you don't stuff 12 ply of t-paper in your ass. You may as well wipe your ass with a shirt. :dry:

TheDave
02-26-2005, 05:48 AM
i just tested to see how many times and i wrap 2 ply paper 4 times which makes it 16 ply. whats wrong with that?

Busyman
02-26-2005, 05:51 AM
i just tested to see how many times and i wrap 2 ply paper 4 times which makes it 16 ply. whats wrong with that?
Nothing. I probably do the same.....but I wash my hands afterwards. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Virtualbody1234
02-26-2005, 02:14 PM
On a different but similar subject...

Did'nt your mother teach you to wash your hands after peeing?

My mother taught me not to piss on my hands.

Expire
02-26-2005, 02:18 PM
One thing i have learnt is to pile some bog roll at the bottom of the bog B4 u have a shit, this is to stop the splash.

anyone else do this?

Yogi
02-26-2005, 02:47 PM
One thing i have learnt is to pile some bog roll at the bottom of the bog B4 u have a shit, this is to stop the splash.

anyone else do this?

You don't like teh spash???? :blink:

Incredible........

Arm
02-26-2005, 02:50 PM
http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_220.html :whistling

Yeah I know that articles for peeing. Read it anyway. :cool:

Expire
02-26-2005, 03:26 PM

Incredible........

Yeah the sound of it makes ufeel good and all CAPLONK!!!!

But...its the water splashing an ur ass i cant take

Biggles
02-26-2005, 06:35 PM
This requires referral to Dame Edna for adjudication. :shifty:

vidcc
02-26-2005, 06:40 PM
I take it you flush after you wipe. And i take it that every other person in the house flushes after they use the toilet.... and i assume this is done before they wash their hands. so you would be picking up all the germs from the lever.

vidcc
02-26-2005, 07:14 PM

Anyone that knows anything about olympic judges knows that the diver gets marked down if there is a splash

http://www.unc.edu/~lahol/divingjudges.jpg

Busyman
02-26-2005, 07:27 PM
I take it you flush after you wipe. And i take it that every other person in the house flushes after they use the toilet.... and i assume this is done before they wash their hands. so you would be picking up all the germs from the lever.
I used to do that but now I flush the lever with a tissue.

Still good point though.

I also squeeze and wipe my dick after I piss.
There still can be piss in there and shaking it ain't enough. :dry:

vidcc
02-26-2005, 07:36 PM
I also squeeze and wipe my dick after I piss.
There still can be piss in there and shaking it ain't enough. :dry:
http://www.nigelhumour.co.uk/2m.jpg

Busyman
02-26-2005, 08:34 PM
http://www.nigelhumour.co.uk/2m.jpg

.....and remember....if ya shake more than twice..

YOU'RE PLAYIN' WITH IT!!!!

S!X
02-26-2005, 08:37 PM
There are possible shit crumbs and you touch your dick.

LOL I was thinkin about this when i was takin a shit today, When the shit come out how come it doesent tour ur asscheeks unless its like the runs taht just blow out everywhere? :no: i guess ur ass cheeks open living a clear passage way. :ermm:

Busyman
02-26-2005, 08:46 PM
LOL I was thinkin about this when i was takin a shit today, When the shit come out how come it doesent tour ur asscheeks unless its like the runs taht just blow out everywhere? :no: i guess ur ass cheeks open living a clear passage way. :ermm:
Not only that but you ass hair can harbor fecal material....
That's another thing...

This is why I wash my ass after a shit. In some cases you are smearing shit into the crack of you ass and just wiping it until you don't see it anymore.

If you got shit on hand, would you just wipe it off or wipe it off and wash your hand?

At home I just jump in shower and wash my ass.

In public, I make some wet naps with soap on it and take it into the stall. I use dry naps afterward.

I remember one female I went on a date with awhile ago saying that it was common for her to see streaks in (whoever at the time) her boyfriends underwear. :sick: When I told her what I'm now saying, she thought it odd.

.....but yet she wasn't afraid to suck my balls for I was MR. CLEAN. :D

S!X
02-26-2005, 09:15 PM
At home I just jump in shower and wash my ass.

In public, I make some wet naps with soap on it and take it into the stall. I use dry naps afterward.

LOL. :lol:

Busyman
02-26-2005, 09:19 PM
LOL. :lol:
In the immortal word of an old forum member, CadeLaguana...

"In The End, My Ass Was Clean!!!"

S!X
02-26-2005, 09:23 PM
In the immortal word of an old forum member, CadeLaguana...

"In The End, My Ass Was Clean!!!"

Another LOL :lol:

colt45joe
02-27-2005, 10:11 AM

the only hand contact with below the belt are the back of your thumbs on the outside of your thighs :unsure:

after you poo..and clean ass...smelll your hand, im just taking a guess, but if it smells..maybe thats why you wash your hands, and if it doesnt smell...then no reason to wash hands i spose.

Busyman
02-27-2005, 10:38 AM
after you poo..and clean ass...smelll your hand, im just taking a guess, but if it smells..maybe thats why you wash your hands, and if it doesnt smell...then no reason to wash hands i spose.
You can never go wrong by washing your hands.....

....but not washing them can possibly lead to problems.

Wipe your ass and then hand your 4-year old some cookies. :sick:

Yogi
02-27-2005, 11:47 AM
I allways wash my toilet after taking a dump.................. :01: