PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Invites

sameer0807
03-01-2005, 04:28 AM
just sent me a invite for a site which has lots of torrents.....Public torrent sites are going down one by one.

hit me at:
[email protected]

edit:

Invite successful!

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified ([email protected]). They need to read and respond to this email before they can use their account. If they don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

KillerJupe
03-02-2005, 05:39 AM
Well ever sense the disappearance of Demonoid ive been left without a torrent purpose in life. So the last few days i have been dragging my mouse around the net looking for more good ones and ended up finding that most are now invite only and i missed out cause i was scratching around on other ones. so if anyone has any kinda invites to good www's id love it! i have a .edu connection so my ftp upload speed is 1mb/s or in torrent reality about 300k. so plz anything would be appreciated (especially if they have audio books i ride alot and like to listen to them then)
thanks! email - [email protected]

kurse
03-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Invite me [email protected]

edit: for which site? :huh:

For ANY SITE really.

exo_body
03-06-2005, 05:40 PM
this is getting abit ridiculous, what with all the people who's first post is to ask for an invite into a torrent site, the least you can do is trade like other people are doing...

Mïcrösöül°V³
03-14-2005, 02:37 AM
I'll trade my dog for a cat........filthy little sunmabeetch he is. I see alot of 1 posters in here, lol. lookin for a hook-up. :) If we give 'em their crack, they'll just go away, never to return or post again. Arent most of the sites you are asking for open for sign-ups anyways? aside from oink and TB2.

brotherdoobie
03-29-2005, 06:03 AM
I would like an invite to a decent private tracker...no preference.
Pm me the invite.

Peace bd

Adster
04-01-2005, 01:11 AM
yeah an invite would be nice for some DVDr torrent sites

edit

Ithink Pisexy adn ET seems to be teh big 2 everyone is talking about

browser
04-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Invites to ET or Pisexy requested. Haven't been an private tracker for a few months so cannot post stats.

The only thing I can offer is a gmail account if anyone here still doesn't have.

[email protected]

oermens
04-02-2005, 12:51 AM
have 10 Uk-torrent invites. will trade 2 for oink, pisexy or indietorrents

sameer0807
04-19-2005, 01:47 AM
this is getting abit ridiculous, what with all the people who's first post is to ask for an invite into a torrent site, the least you can do is trade like other people are doing...
dude not everyone has membership with private sites, how do u think peeps will trade, if someone like u thinks that private membership should only be traded?

Voetsek
05-12-2005, 05:40 PM
http://www.demonoid.com/

Newspost: May/02/2005
Signups closed

Until we get an upgrade to allow us to handle more users, the new user signups are closed.

Taken Aback
06-02-2005, 03:09 PM
OK, I hope this thread is broad enough to cover torrentleech. (I don't wish to further incur modwrath) I'd like an invite if someone can spare it.

Why I may be worthy:

Errr...let's see...I don't smoke, I'm drug and disease free, and I'm kind to animals.

I'm also willing to change any of those in return. ;)

ricochet
06-04-2005, 04:37 AM
I would like a invite to a good SECURE site. A site that has security in mind and doesnt keep track all of my downloads after the TTL. I havent been downloading for a while but on Pisexy I had a ratio of 1.65 with over 200 GB. uploaded. I was also on ET and TB ( first site) until they went down.

If anyone want to take a chance on me I dont think you will be disapointed. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks in Advance.

Ricochet

RealitY
06-04-2005, 06:41 AM
OK, I hope this thread is broad enough to cover torrentleech. (I don't wish to further incur modwrath) I'd like an invite if someone can spare it.
You would have been more than welcome to start a new thread for torrentleech as there wasnt one at the time you posted although there is now so perhaps you would draw more attention there if you want to post in that thread now...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=96564

The site rules regarding this are fairly simple I would think as we just dont want muliple threads on the same topic is all and want invites kept in this section of course.

Taken Aback
06-04-2005, 08:19 AM
I've been taken care of already. :)

Unfortunately recent crackdowns have affected the selection over there, and a certain torrent I want to finish off can no longer be found there. I'm hoping to find another site that has it.

AOJ
06-12-2005, 02:07 AM
got it

spymaster
06-12-2005, 03:55 AM
if you want an invite, make sure to leave an email address!!!

dudevenezuela
06-14-2005, 03:24 PM
[email protected] please