PDA

View Full Version : Need to pee

Jon L. Obscene
03-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Really badly but I'm on hold on the phone to Powergen and have been for 20 mins ffs :frusty:

There's a REALLY annoying womans voice that says "Thank you for waiting" every 5 second (litterally).
But if I go pee they will answer and then hang up cos no one there :dry:
No glasses nearby either :nuke:

Jonno :cool:

manker
03-01-2005, 12:24 PM
In Newcastle, you're considered a poofta if you can't hold your bladder until you've drunk eight pints* - pull yourself together, man :dry:

* Probably :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
03-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Holding onto it can lead to bad things such as problems ejaculating and/or even getting aroused.

Hae you never seen Liar liar??

And in Newcastle they can hold 8 pints cos they drink Babycham :dry:

Ooo I'm thru :01:

manker
03-01-2005, 12:29 PM
To be honest, my assertion was based on a hazy memory of reading Sid the Sexist in Viz, fecking years ago.

It's probably true tho' - Cheese will let us know later :ermm:

100%
03-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Wrap (tight) the telephone cord around your penuss, so u can relax the muscles
;)

Jon L. Obscene
03-01-2005, 12:38 PM
On hold again :dry:

@Manker...... I wonder if Cheese knows babycham now comes in big bottles.......which kinda contradicts the name :huh:

@15%......Done that already :lol: but for pervy reasons :ph34r:

manker
03-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Are the bottles still smaller than a bottle of Champagne. If so then I suppose it doesn't.

Altho' not being a babycham drinker, I wouldn't have a clough http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/whistle.gif

enoughfakefiles
03-01-2005, 12:46 PM
See if you can hold on longer than the women who`s got you on hold jonno. :lol: :lol:

Cheese
03-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Let us all hope Jonno gets an Irish call-centre worker...

tesco
03-01-2005, 01:29 PM
record a message on the comp saying thanks for waiting someone will be with you in just a minute, play some music in the background, and loop it then put the phone next to speaker and run to toilet.

unless convo is over now.

Jon L. Obscene
03-01-2005, 01:34 PM
@Manker..... No you can now buy 1ltr Babycham :P

@EFF...... I put her on hold :lol: I said, "could you excuse me a moment, I need to go to the little boys room"

@Cheese.... No she was a very pleasent southerner and very helpful, but still blamed it on computer error :dry:

@Rossco.....Yeah

bigboab
03-01-2005, 02:55 PM
It could be worse Jonno. Your young lady could have had a stammer like my brother-in-laws. Poor bugger. My sister-in-law wont let him make phone calls. :lol: :lol:

Skweeky1
03-01-2005, 05:26 PM
My idea is that in Newcastle they can hold 8 pints for the simple part they're too poor not to absorb anything they get in their system

/me runs away fast before RF catches her

Lilmiss
03-01-2005, 06:34 PM
I can hold more drink than any scuzzy northerner.
And tatts a fact. :01:

Actually, I can drink more than anyone I know, which is slightly worrying. :unsure:

lynx
03-01-2005, 07:02 PM
I can hold more drink than any scuzzy northerner.
And tatts a fact. :01:

Actually, I can drink more than anyone I know, which is slighlty worrying. :unsure:
So we'll just call you Miss Bucket.

And before you start getting delusions of grandeur, that rhymes with f*ck it. :devil:

Lilmiss
03-02-2005, 12:39 AM
I could get used to it, but Lilpiss Bucket would be better. :01:

I'm gonna permanent marker "Twat" on Bo's head, when I out drink him again.
Heh heh heh.

Who wants pictures? :whistling