PDA

View Full Version : Brother.In.Arms.Xbox-Wam

Peerzy
03-01-2005, 11:05 PM
This will give CPT_AZAD a hard on.

<]PRE[> [SEARCH] Brothers.In.Arms.XBOX-WAM by got released 28m 58s ago [ XBOX / WAM ]

Company........:UBI SOFT File Count.:47X50MB
Released..:March,01 2005 File Name..:wam-bia
Origin..............: PAL Media Type.....: DVD
Language.:En/De/Fr/It/Sp Genre.......:Action

Based on a true story... Set during the famous airdrop before
the invasion at Normandy, where Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad
of 101st Airborne Paratroopers are scattered over the French
countryside.

As the story unfolds, you must choose between the success of
your mission and the lives of your men - your brothers in arms.

Brothers In Arms will immerse players in the historic eight-day
invasion of Normandy - with unparalleled imagery, authenticity,
sound, and gameplay.

Note: A kick ass game? :p

Nice, apparently this is a good game, leeching @ 180kb/s right now :D

cpt_azad
03-01-2005, 11:20 PM
thanks peerz, :D :D :D lol

Smith
03-02-2005, 12:46 AM
Kewl. Now if only i had money....

Guyver
03-02-2005, 01:49 AM
waiting for pc release, wish i had a xbox though :D

Peerzy
03-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Its to late for me to play it now and i got fooking for work in the morning, although this game looks alright i just really went on how much you guys hyped it up. Will post a review once i get a decent playing in.

cpt_azad
03-02-2005, 03:14 AM
ok, thanks peerz. as for the hype, i'm like the only person that hyped about it, and from what i can see, it's sweeet. of course gamespot will make me stfu when they post their review :(

TheDave
03-02-2005, 04:17 AM
how long will is the singleplayer? i completed united offensive in 6 hours :01:

(i installed the patch when i was on the last level so had to do it all again :rolleyes: )

cpt_azad
03-02-2005, 06:32 AM
i'm gonna guess and say 10 hours or so. still waiting for that review....

Peerzy
03-02-2005, 02:09 PM
NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-RW, and virtual drives.

Basically meaning Starforce 3.3 protection, meaning its very unlikley there will be a pc release. As the only other PC game that was on DVD and was SF3.3 protected was never cracked fully (Toca Racer Driver 2)

cpt_azad
03-02-2005, 11:56 PM
just waiting for the xbox version here, i already pre-ordered so no point in downloading. so.....wheres that review u were talkin about peerz?

n18
03-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Wish pal games worked on my TV, i wanna play this and Cold Fear but both are only pal :(

Peerzy
03-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Wish pal games worked on my TV, i wanna play this and Cold Fear but both are only pal :(

Col Fear is shit, not worth it. Review will be along in a few hours.

asmithz
03-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Col Fear is shit, not worth it. Review will be along in a few hours.

I didnt think it was that bad, i mean it wasnt as good as RE or silent hill, but it wasent shit.

Peerzy
03-03-2005, 03:43 PM
I didnt really understand much of it, i had to find some codes to get a girl out of a locked door but ended up walking around the boat again and again and again and...again. It could hae got better but that fucking boat.

asmithz
03-03-2005, 03:46 PM
LOL, you played more then me. I gusse if i got there and had to go back over and over again, i would be mad.

cpt_azad
03-03-2005, 06:36 PM
ya, Cold Fear isn't that great. I was actually pretty bored with it.

awaiting peerz's review anxiously :) (need some criticm from good ol peerz)

Peerzy
03-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Well only played for 10minutes so far, graphics are nice and do there job but its no HL2, menu's are nice with moving still pictures and load times are pritty good. The first level was kinda a view of the future where your character is killer, i've just jumped out of a plane after a rather lengthy cut scene and its in night. Sound is very impressive my only concern is that its looking to much like COD which isn't a bad thing but it would get boring if it was basically the same game. Will update in half an hour.

EDIT: House and mud textures look a little boring and so far its looking might like the first level of COD, im running around a town following a few men which a shit pistal as i dropped my gun on the jump, something that is annoying me already is when you reach a certain place you loose control of your player for a bit while some men do some talking. Characters look good and are detialed, gun shots are nice and controls are easy to pick up, music is typical MOH/COD style with the all the classics from 'America's gonna shot you' to 'Die motherfucker' in the style of america is so great :rolleyes: and that they will save the world from anything.

Also levels are quite short, they consist of basically, land/start talk with a guy for a bit run about a bit killing stuff, talk with a guy, level ends. However its not as boring as im making it out to be just you wanted the bad points. I'll need to play it more but basically think COD2.

cpt_azad
03-04-2005, 08:13 AM
Well picked up the game today, and my expectations were somewhat low. Considering the whole Halo2 thing that let me down. So when I put the game in I was thinking to myself, did I waste 74 dollars? The answer to that (and more) is no. This game is nothing short of amazing. As soon as the game starts you're fighting in a fierce battle against Jerry on a dirt road. This of course is a foreshadowing. It's when you jump into Normandy. Peerz, and most reviewers, say that this resembles COD in most ways, well it does, but it's still "different". I've played COD tonnes of time but I couldn't "connect" this to COD, it just isnt' possible. You have to play it to believe it. It's the little things like dirt flying onto the screen (think metroid prime), and the constant tracer fire+flak88's in the air off in the distance that give this game that unique touch. Ubisoft and gearbox have really created a true Xbox collection. Well, I should finish my Socials project which is worth 150 marks, but......ah fuck it, Brothers in Arms here I come.

Peerzy
03-04-2005, 03:51 PM
Like i said thers alot good about the game but you just wanted to hear the bad stuff.

cpt_azad
03-05-2005, 01:48 AM
Yes, there are some glitches, like one part where when I fired my Thompson and the sound never went away until I had to restart the level. As for the whole "command your squad" thing, simple as fuck (literally, like you know, insert the penis here http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/naughty.gif ). As for the sound, best Audio ever on any console. ANY, even PC.