PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike Porblems

Spicker
04-05-2003, 01:59 AM
:angry: :( i am soo frustrated i downloaded Counter Strike and then it said i needed update so i downloaded the update then wen i try installing it it says that: "YOU ARE INSTALLING THE CS 1.5 UPDATE IN THE WRONG FOLDER YOU NEED TO INSTALL IT IN THE FOLDER COUNTER STRIKe IS INSTALLED THE SETUP WILL NOW CLOSE" so then i go back and click on browse and selected the cs folder BUT IT STILL SAYS THE SaME FREAKING THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUNt nOe WAT TO DO NOW I TRIED SO MANY TIMES I EVEN TRIED PUTTING TH SETUP IN THE CS FOLDER IT STILL WONT WORK AND I WANNA PLAY ON LINE!!!!! I LOVE PLAYING ONlINE GAMES BUT MOST OF THE GAMES R RIPS!!!!!!!!(GHOST RECON)!!!!!!!!SOOO PISSSSSED so plzzzzz i beg help me fix this problem i really wanna play CS online plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Spicker
04-05-2003, 02:12 AM
and oh i am talking aBOUT HALFLIFE

Razz
04-05-2003, 05:40 AM
well if u are talking about half life then u need the half life update dont u, and the 1.5 CS Update is the RETAIL version - cs standalone version.

Did u buy half life and then download the counter strike mod if not then u wont be able to play online anyway without a valid cd key - just buy it its not expensive anymore :o