PDA

View Full Version : The supernatural

brenda
03-03-2005, 04:57 PM
I went to see a 'medium' yesterday. I went because I was curious and I went with an open mind. I left thinking that it was a load of rubbish, nothing more that lucky guesses and information that she based my replies to questions. I would have been chuffed to bits had she been able to tell me something substanial but alas it was not to be.

Anyone here had a psychic experience? or anything weird for that matter

TheDave
03-03-2005, 05:21 PM
it cost money to realise that :(

manker
03-03-2005, 05:25 PM
I went with some people from work a few years ago - I was 21, I think - to get my Tarot cards read. I probably didn't go there with an open mind since I've always thought anything supernatural is made up by people.

My experience was similar to your's. I think the most insightful thing she said was that I'd been close to a few women in my life and that there's likely to be more :yawn:

Yogi
03-03-2005, 05:34 PM
It does say Reborn Again in your av............... :01:

Virtualbody1234
03-03-2005, 05:48 PM
They just want your money.

bigboab
03-03-2005, 06:14 PM
I think the most insightful thing she said was that I'd been close to a few women in my life and that there's likely to be more :yawn:

Did you go back and pay for more? :blink:

Back to the thread: No I dont believe in the supernatural. If I did I would be religious. :cool:

My brother told me that one night when he was leaving the cemetary to come home. The usual story dark and rainy night etc. An old couple asked him for a lift. While driving along my brother and his wife were in constant conversation with this couple. He stopped to give way at a road junction. When he looked in to his rear view mirror, the old couple had disappeared. :ph34r: Needless to say my brother and his wife are deeply religious. :rolleyes:

I know! :whistling Why would the old couple sit in the rear view mirror?

Virtualbody1234
03-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Did you go back and pay for more? :blink:

Back to the thread: No I dont believe in the supernatural. If I did I would be religious. :cool:

My brother told me that one night when he was leaving the cemetary to come home. The usual story dark and rainy night etc. An old couple asked him for a lift. While driving along my brother and his wife were in constant conversation with this couple. He stopped to give way at a road junction. When he looked in to his rear view mirror, the old couple had disappeared. :ph34r: Needless to say my brother and his wife are deeply religious. :rolleyes:

I know! :whistling Why would the old couple sit in the rear view mirror?
Good hallucinogenic drugs.

vidcc
03-03-2005, 07:35 PM
He stopped to give way at a road junction. When he looked in to his rear view mirror, the old couple had disappeared.

Taxi drivers the world over understand fully :shifty:

bigboab
03-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Good hallucinogenic drugs.

Are you saying Karl Marx was correct when he said:

Religion is the OPIUM of the masses. :)