PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea V Norwich

Peerzy
03-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Its starting now, its on the streaming program on channel ESPN. Chelsea are putting out a suiper powered side with Drogba, Duff, Cole, Lampard, Terry, Mackalie, Chek(sp?) and a few others, keeping in mind they have Baracalona in the mid week. I think if Chelsea cannot score by 60 minutes Cole will come off and on will come Gudjohnson and it will be all over.

Chelsea win, maybe 2-0.

EDIT: Man U lost so if Chelsea win they take a 9 point lead & a game in hand. Arsnal won and are 2 points behind Man U.

Peerzy
03-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Its starting now, its on the streaming program on channel ESPN. Chelsea are putting out a suiper powered side with Drogba, Duff, Cole, Lampard, Terry, Mackalie, Chek(sp?) and a few others, keeping in mind they have Baracalona in the mid week. I think if Chelsea cannot score by 60 minutes Cole will come off and on will come Gudjohnson and it will be all over.

Chelsea win, maybe 2-0.

EDIT: Man U lost so if Chelsea win they take a 9 point lead & a game in hand. Arsnal won and are 2 points behind Man U.

1-0 to Chelsea, great goal by Joe Cole, picks the ball up 30 yards out goes through 2 defenders and a 20 yard strike into the top corner :01:

Chelsea should have had a penalty as well but ref was to far away to call it :(

Peerzy
03-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Norwich score so Mourhino takes off Drogba and someone else and brings on Kezman & Gudjohnson, after 10 minutes of good attacking play from Chelsea Kezman knocks a sitter in from the 6 yard box.

2-1 to Chelsea right now and quite a good game :01:

Chelsea ended up winning 3-1 with a header from someone who looks like he's Shaggy from Scooby Doo & Co :unsure:

Adster
03-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Man U did not lose they drew to crystal

Peerzy
03-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Man U did not lose they drew to crystal

Bah i ment to type Man U lost 2 potential(sp?) points that they should have picked up.