PDA

View Full Version : My God

vivitron 15
04-05-2003, 06:07 AM
Calling Sherlock Holmes......

I have reason to believe that Profeesor Moriarty has taken UKman captive, and Im worried for his safety.....please help, if anyone knows of his whereabouts, please help with the search

Sherlock_Holmes
04-05-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by vivitron 15@5 April 2003 - 07:07
Calling Sherlock Holmes......

I have reason to believe that Profeesor Moriarty has taken UKman captive, and Im worried for his safety.....please help, if anyone knows of his whereabouts, please help with the search
I am currently solving the case of "The Unregistered Guest" which has taken most of my time. But i promise to solve this mystery at the shortest possible convenience.

Thank you for your concern
Your friend and collegue

S.Holmes

edit: "I dropped my pen in shock"

Proff.Moriarty
04-05-2003, 06:39 AM
Why does everyone blame me ???
Its not fare, i'm innocent untill proven guilty - so prove it if you can !!

I think the MODS should ban the lot of you for spamming this board with rubbish like that. And i trusted you Vivitron - im depressed now ;(

The Great Dude
04-05-2003, 07:43 AM
Innocent until proven guilty, that's not everywhere now is it? ;) Other places, it's the other way around.

vivitron 15
04-05-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Proff.Moriarty@5 April 2003 - 06:39
Why does everyone blame me ???
Its not fare, i'm innocent untill proven guilty - so prove it if you can !!

I think the MODS should ban the lot of you for spamming this board with rubbish like that. And i trusted you Vivitron - im depressed now ;(
Im sorry to have brought you in so early Proff...I will gladly apologise if it turns out that it was not you, however in soulseek chat (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=20333) I distinctly heard some highly suspicious noise in the background. This noise was, I am sure, the voice of none other than our good friend UKman.

I have passed all of the information that I have regarding this case over to sherlock, and he is looking at the evidence as we speak

Somebody1234
04-05-2003, 12:42 PM
Sounds like a good case for Sherlock_Holmes. :D

Sherlock_Holmes
04-05-2003, 06:24 PM
I shall be asking my trusted friend and collegue Dr.Watson to do some preliminary investigations for me, as i am rather engaged in discovering the true identity of a certain American gentleman. One of his many aliases being KILLA_SIN. I think he is in cahoots with Proff.Moriarty, their business being to gain the trust of all whining and evil users on this board. Their intent, if i am not misstaken, is to post as many spam articles as possible within a certain time period using these poor demented souls as their slaves.

The case of "The Unregistered User" is shortly at an end and i think there is a connection between the two incidents.

Peace
S.Holmes

PS: The true identities of Somebody1234 & Nobody1234 is to remain a secret as they are busy helping me with this case.

ezyryder
04-05-2003, 07:06 PM
yes great dude, in Scotland you are presumed guilty until proven innocent for some crimes.