PDA

View Full Version : If after eating 20+ cough drops...

pusher
03-08-2005, 01:51 AM
you start to feel a sharp pain in the right portion of your stomach, should you be concerned?

:sick:

Expire
03-08-2005, 02:05 AM
you start to feel a sharp pain in the right portion of your stomach, should you be concerned?

No carry on eating em...

ziggyjuarez
03-08-2005, 02:14 AM
The baby had a smile her eyes were still blue and the baby said mom i was waiting for you
- ziggyjuarez

pusher
03-08-2005, 02:19 AM
No carry on eating em...

The black cherry flavored don't taste like black cherries anymore...

S!X
03-08-2005, 04:48 AM
The baby had a smile her eyes were still blue and the baby said mom i was waiting for you
- ziggyjuarez

wtf. :dry:

ziggyjuarez
03-08-2005, 06:55 AM
wtf. :dry:
It is words of art...

Arm
03-08-2005, 07:03 AM
:huh: Whats in the cough drops? Whats the active and inactive ingredients?

Maybe you should try, you know, puking them out. :unsure:

pusher
03-08-2005, 07:27 AM
:huh: Whats in the cough drops? Whats the active and inactive ingredients?

Maybe you should try, you know, puking them out. :unsure:

The active ingredient in both types of cough drops is menthol. My stomach is upset but the pain is gone. I guess I'll have to stick to drinking tea next time to ease my cough or something that doesn't cause accute pain in my side.

Arm
03-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Menthol can upset your stomach. Plus in high doses, it can cause heart murmurs. :shifty: Though youde have to eat hundreds of cough drops to get that.

And if you need something for a cough, the best cough medicine is dextromethorphan and gauifenesin. Found in Robitussin DM and generic equivlents. Or just Dextromethorphan. If you want something to suck on, :lol: try Sucrets (http://www.insightpharma.com/sucrets-eight.aspx).

Robitussin DM has plenty of menthol in it too. And if you overdose on it, you might just get stoned. :)

pusher
03-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Menthol can upset your stomach. Plus in high doses, it can cause heart murmurs. :shifty: Though youde have to eat hundreds of cough drops to get that.

And if you need something for a cough, the best cough medicine is dextromethorphan and gauifenesin. Found in Robitussin DM and generic equivlents. Or just Dextromethorphan. If you want something to suck on, :lol: try Sucrets (http://www.insightpharma.com/sucrets-eight.aspx).

Robitussin DM has plenty of menthol in it too. And if you overdose on it, you might just get stoned. :)

Well, uhm... I'm glad I skipped the economy sized bag of cough drops. :blink:
Thanks Arm, I will stick to my Robitussin or try those Sucrets (... although, maybe not too much... maybe. :shifty: )

I have to go lay down now. :sick:

bigboab
03-08-2005, 08:47 AM
Read the instructions. some of these 'remedies' have a 'dont take more than a certain amount within 24 hours'. I am talking UK rules here so I dont know if it affects you. Try the old fashioned remedy. Loads of liquids and sleep. Not at the same time of course.

mortsapprentice
03-08-2005, 05:05 PM
hahaha Robitussin is the mothers breast for a nation of children left alone to raise each other and crying over the inconvenience