PDA

View Full Version : Help

Mr. Elmo
03-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Hi, recently I've started taking interest in rock. I need some recomendations. I do not like heavy metal or punk. Some of the current songs I've downloaded and like

Bonjovi - It's My Life
LP - Breaking The Habbit
LP - In The End
Thousand Foot Krutch - Rawfist
Thousand Foot Krutch - Phenomenem
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I like Boulevard of Broken Dreams the most as it has a nice beat, not too fast pace. Thanks in advance

S!X
03-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Stone Sour?

Snee
03-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Green day used to be punkers :blink:

Anyhow, if you like them, you should go look for an earlier album called "Dookie".

S!X
03-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Anyhow, if you like them, you should go look for an earlier album called "Dookie".

Dookie = Pwnage. :cool:

Rick Phlegm
03-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Van Halen! :01:

Mr. Elmo
03-10-2005, 03:14 AM
Green day used to be punkers :blink:

heh, maybe that would explain their look and why i only found 1 song out of like 16 that i like :blink:

pusher
03-10-2005, 04:37 AM
Hm....

Well,

Elvis Costello - Anything off of This Years Model, My Aim is True, and When I Was Cruel
The Smashing Pumpkins - Anything off of Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
The Cure - I'm sure you already listen to them but, still.
Brian Eno - Anything off of Here Come the Warm Jets and Before and After Science

sparsely
03-13-2005, 10:02 PM
lol @ pusher
Brian Eno = Rock? :P

What kinda rock you want?
there's Eels, The Flaming Lips, Grandaddy, Sparklehorse, Spiritualized, Neutral Milk Hotel, Gomez, The Strokes, The White Stripes, M Ward, Modest Mouse, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, The Beta Band, Wilco, Belle & Sebastian, The Doors, etc etc etc etc etc

pusher
03-13-2005, 10:29 PM
lol @ pusher
Brian Eno = Rock? :P

What kinda rock you want?
there's Eels, The Flaming Lips, Grandaddy, Sparklehorse, Spiritualized, Neutral Milk Hotel, Gomez, The Strokes, The White Stripes, M Ward, Modest Mouse, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, The Beta Band, Wilco, Belle & Sebastian, The Doors, etc etc etc etc etc

Brian Eno = Everyone should listen, regardless of genre! :music:

And the following as well,

Nico, John Cale, Lou Reed, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, The Ramones, and GG Allin.

:music:

pusher
03-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Non sequitur here: have I ever told you about my crush on Nico?