PDA

View Full Version : Fable For PC

Guyver
03-11-2005, 03:45 AM
http://pc.ign.com/articles/595/595073p1.html

Yes, Fable is finally coming to the PC. But things are never done easily at Lionhead Studios. Studio head Peter Molyneux is careful to make sure that those working on games delivered to the public aren't going to slack in any area. He's so dedicated to bringing the best experience possible that Fable: The Lost Chapters will include a whole lot more for players to do, see, and take part in.

Awsome news me thinks :D, havnt played it b4 :D

Monkeee
03-11-2005, 04:13 AM
YAY!! finally, one of the best RPG game comes to PC

Adster
03-11-2005, 04:51 AM
yes!!! finally the only xbox game that I would play and its on PC!!

n18
03-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Best game ever.

Snee
03-11-2005, 09:03 PM
It'll be interesting to see if there's something new added with the pc version.

Bet there'll be a ton of mods, and maybe the possibility of importing textures to make your own tattos or something.

n18
03-11-2005, 10:45 PM
It'll be interesting to see if there's something new added with the pc version.

Bet there'll be a ton of mods, and maybe the possibility of importing textures to make your own tattos or something.

Lost Chapters...so of course the name leads you to belive theres more, heres a quote from the article

The biggest addition is likely the huge new content portion of the game. In a meeting yesterday, Molyneux reported that the game will be a third bigger than the Xbox version of the game. While he doesn't want to give away details on the extra parts of the gameplay just yet, he did mention that players who noticed the door right outside the Heroes Guild in the Xbox game will have also noticed it was closed and locked. The PC version will open that door up along with everything behind it. Apparently that includes a dragon and a completely new land for players to explore.

Obvious additions to this new content are the things that naturally come with a new area to explore including new towns, new buildings (such as brothels), new creatures, new enemies, a couple of new spells, new weapons, and more.

Snee
03-11-2005, 10:46 PM
I meant mod-wise, technical stuff you know (not the obvious stuff, but possibilities for people to mod it themselves), but yeah, that sounded cool too.

Monkeee
03-12-2005, 04:24 AM
estimated date?

MagicNakor
03-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Will it also include all the hyped-up promises Molyneux made about that game?

:shuriken:

silent h3ro
03-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Omg sweet. I can't wait for the better framerates and extras.