PDA

View Full Version : Which cover of American Woman is better?

Arm
03-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Songs you need for this poll:
Guess Who - American Woman
Lenny Kravitz - American Woman
Anal Cunt - American Woman (http://www.sethputnam.com/downloads/40%20American%20Woman.mp3) :shifty:

So, which cover of American woman is better (F.Y.I. the original is by The Guess Who)? ;)

Is it Lenny Kravitz with the shitty light-rock gloss and inane vocals/instrumentation that might as well been randomly generated? Is it Anal Cunt with it's bad recording quality, incohearent screaming and overall shittyness? :1eye:

Note: This poll is anonymous for all you secret Kravitz fans can vote without revealing yourself. :cool:

manker
03-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Anal Cunt's version is slightly better, I don't really like them as they're a bit of a joke band - but I detest Lenny Kravitz.

No I'm not gonna go your fucking way and that guitar riff annoys me :dry:

manker
03-13-2005, 12:00 PM
It's stuck in my head now. Thanks, Arm :dry:

MagicNakor
03-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Neither. They're both bad. ;)

It'd be like asking if a kick to the head is better than a kick to the groin. Either way, you'll end up hurt.

:shuriken:

DanB
03-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Neither. They're both bad. ;)

It'd be like asking if a kick to the head is better than a kick to the groin. Either way, you'll end up hurt.

:shuriken:

:lol:

Arm
03-13-2005, 12:15 PM
It's stuck in my head now. Thanks, Arm :dry:
:lol: Ha ha. Now be sure to download the Anal Cunt version of Gloves of Metal by Manowar too. 8)

manker
03-13-2005, 12:23 PM
:lol: Ha ha. Now be sure to download the Anal Cunt version of Gloves of Metal by Manowar too. 8)I meant the Kravitz riff is stuck in my head - I'm not sure that Thrash Metal can get stuck in one's head :huh: :lol:

Arm
03-13-2005, 12:57 PM
I meant the Kravitz riff is stuck in my head - I'm not sure that Thrash Metal can get stuck in one's head :huh: :lol:
Ha ha, having Kravitz stuck in your heads even worse. :devil:

And yeah thrash metal can get stuck in your head. I recently remembered a guitar riff from a song from hearing a tape in a car for a few seconds from several years ago. The song was Walk by Pantera. :smoke:

tesco
03-21-2005, 01:48 AM
I hate lenny kravitz.

so i pick anal cunt.
i like it, but the singing is awful. :x

zapjb
03-21-2005, 02:03 AM
Guess Who the original is far & away the best.

Arm
03-26-2005, 05:19 AM
Guess Who the original is far & away the best.
No shit. :rolleyes: The poll would be too easy if I put in Guess Who. So I had to torment. :shifty:

j2k4
03-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Another option along the lines of, "Which cover of 'American Woman' sucks the most/least?" might have been appropriate.

Busyman
03-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Lenny Kravitz' version is easily the best.

Anal Cunt's version sounds like stirred shit and has almost no musical value.

They can't sing worth a shit and the guitar playing is trivial at best.

This poll was too easy even with me not caring for Kravitz that much.

wanker's right, that band is a joke.

...and people say rap is noise? :huh: :sick:

Arm
03-27-2005, 06:34 PM
Another option along the lines of, "Which cover of 'American Woman' sucks the most/least?" might have been appropriate.
I did. Which cover of American Woman is better = which sucks the least.

j2k4
03-28-2005, 02:39 AM
I did. Which cover of American Woman is better = which sucks the least.

Ah-

You have been victimized by the lack of forethought which gives rise to marginalized polling data.

You will surely not lose any of your progressive tendencies until you are at least 65 years-of-age.

Gee whiz, Arm-had you done as I ask, this would be quite a lively thread.

Arm
03-28-2005, 05:37 AM
I dont know, 140 views in a stupid off-topic poll is still pretty good. Plus the posts gave me a good laugh at the beginning which is always good. :lol:

j2k4
03-28-2005, 08:35 PM
I dont know, 140 views in a stupid off-topic poll is still pretty good. Plus the posts gave me a good laugh at the beginning which is always good. :lol:

Alright then.

I suppose I could stop picking on you. :)

Smith
03-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Anal Cunt has some funny song titles...

You where pregnant so i kicked you in the stomach
Your gay
The word homosexual is gay

and so on