PDA

View Full Version : bebop trailer

badluck514
03-14-2005, 08:59 PM
alright, im sure many of you have seen the cowboy bebop movie, and some of you have seen the 2 minute trailer, well the trailer plays 2 songs, the second is this heavy rock song that i love, but once again cannot find out who did it. if anyone has the faintest idea, i would greatly appriciate it.

badluck

MagusDraco
03-14-2005, 09:43 PM
*shrugs* Which heavy rock song are we talking about? And are we talking movie or regular series.

Pushing the Sky is one that can kinda be called heavy rock (it's near the end of the movie where spike's fighting vincent up on that tower thing)

Live in Baghdad is the one playing throughout Heavy Metal Queen (episode 7 or so I think)

Vargas
03-14-2005, 10:26 PM
i have a live version of Tank that rocks

badluck514
03-14-2005, 11:45 PM
im talking about the MOVIE trailer. its on ifilm.com if you need to see it. while the rock song during the fight scene is good, its not the same one, thanks thou. and yes tank live is good, i have the 4 disc series cd set. but i need the trailer song!!

MagusDraco
03-15-2005, 01:16 AM
can't tell. Think it might be something that tristar just made themselves. Doesn't sound like anything from the actual series (or I had a crappy trailer)