PDA

View Full Version : nitto 1320 challenge

barnaby
03-14-2005, 11:23 PM
anyone play this game cuz i need some help to make money its getting annoying as fuck.. any hints?

jonukas
04-03-2005, 08:19 PM
hey guys do you need free cars or cash in Nitto 1320.
i can hack into Nitto's system and do what i want with this fucken game.
email me your username and password at [email protected] and what you want in Nitto 1320 and you gonna have it in about 2 days because many people send me their usernames and password so i dont have enough time to answer all of them. hurry because when they going to do new version i wouldn't have access to this game. if you dont believe me than dont do it. but you need to trust me.

have fun with your new cars and free cash.

TheDave
04-03-2005, 08:25 PM
wtf is nitto 1320?

S!X
04-03-2005, 11:33 PM
wtf is nitto 1320?

Its a lame racing game that you can download. Sreach it up in google. :blink:

Spicker
04-04-2005, 10:22 PM
hey guys do you need free cars or cash in Nitto 1320.
i can hack into Nitto's system and do what i want with this fucken game.
email me your username and password at [email protected] and what you want in Nitto 1320 and you gonna have it in about 2 days because many people send me their usernames and password so i dont have enough time to answer all of them. hurry because when they going to do new version i wouldn't have access to this game. if you dont believe me than dont do it. but you need to trust me.

have fun with your new cars and free cash.
yo i know how to hack msn....

just PM me ur email address and password and give me the person u wana hack's email in the last line.....

hurry while supplies last :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :01:

S!X
04-04-2005, 11:59 PM
yo i know how to hack msn....

just PM me ur email address and password and give me the person u wana hack's email in the last line.....

hurry while supplies last :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :01:

LoL I wouldnt trust ur ass... :ph34r:

Spicker
04-05-2005, 12:56 AM
LoL I wouldnt trust ur ass... :ph34r:
lol i wouldn't ur email and password anyways..... :devil: