PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 DVD-HOODLUM (NEW!)

silent h3ro
03-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Its on TorrentBytes!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (c) UBI SOFT
- -- ---------------------------------------------- -- -

Supplied by ....: HOODLUM Release Date ..: 03/2005
Cracked by .....: HOODLUM Protection ....: SafeDisc 4
Packaged by ....: HOODLUM DVD Count .....: 1

Brothers in Arms is the most realistic and authentic WWII shooter
ever. While other WWII games have sugarcoated the war experience,
Brothers in Arms is based on a true story and will immerse gamers
into the gritty, uncensored and emotionally-charged side of war.
The game puts you in the shoes of Sgt. Matt Baker, a D-Day
paratrooper squad leader, and asks you to lead the squad as
you balance their lives with the success of the mission. The true
stories and historical events you experience on your perilous
journey take you through real battlefields meticulously
recreated from aerial reconnaissance images, US Army Signal
Corps photos and eye-witness accounts of war-torn Normandy.
Players of all skill levels can battle their way through
this intense experience because of Brothers in Arms innovative
and accessible command and control system.

1. Unrar
2. Burn
3. Install
4. Use the crack in the HOODLUM directory on DVD
5. Play!

Enjoy! Watch out for more releases from your heroes in HOODLUM!
---

Greets from NFS ;).

{I}{K}{E}
03-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Trailer looks really really good. 2 bad my videocard isnt supported (GF4MX :cry1: )

Peerzy
03-15-2005, 05:45 PM
Trailer looks really really good. 2 bad my videocard isnt supported (GF4MX :cry1: )

I mock your puny disgrace of a computer :lol:

Meh game was alright on Xbox, havnt played it since the first time i played it but thats just me for you.

mike45450
03-15-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm going out first thing after school on friday to buy it. Can't freakin' wait!!

cpt_azad
03-16-2005, 12:58 AM
finally finished the game, and i must say, this is the best FPS to date, period. not just WWII wise but gameplay wise. the sound/audio is the best I've heard (and i thought doom3 was good audio), trust me, to not play this on a sound system is faggish to say the least (you're not a fag....are you? :unsure: ). play it on the highest difficulty level u will not be dissapointed, usually when u keep dying at a part u get frustrated, but with BiA you just keep getting more and more pissed off at those good ol' krauts and u wanna go show em whos boss :D . i unlocked "authenticity" mode and definitely will play thru it again during spring break.

S!X
03-16-2005, 01:41 AM
finally finished the game, and i must say, this is the best FPS to date, period. not just WWII wise but gameplay wise. the sound/audio is the best I've heard (and i thought doom3 was good audio), trust me, to not play this on a sound system is faggish to say the least (you're not a fag....are you? :unsure: ). play it on the highest difficulty level u will not be dissapointed, usually when u keep dying at a part u get frustrated, but with BiA you just keep getting more and more pissed off at those good ol' krauts and u wanna go show em whos boss :D . i unlocked "authenticity" mode and definitely will play thru it again during spring break.

LoL Meng= Gaming Nerd. :geek: :dry:

Monkeee
03-16-2005, 03:12 AM
AMen

Guyver
03-16-2005, 04:43 AM
ill have to wait to play this for the weekend :( gattta study for bio test

S!X
03-16-2005, 05:15 AM
ill have to wait to play this for the weekend :( gattta study for bio test

Bah, i just had a fuckin massive one... I know i bombed it :dry: :ph34r: :no: :crying:

Mïcrösöül°V³
03-16-2005, 05:49 AM
ahh the good ol school days, i did my 16 years, and now its screw off time, forever :01:

S!X
03-16-2005, 06:29 AM
ahh the good ol school days, i did my 16 years, and now its screw off time, forever :01:

Bastard :dry: lol :rolleyes:

{I}{K}{E}
03-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Brothers.In.Arms.v1.02.UPDATE.CRACKED-HOODLUM :P

Brothers in Arms PC Patch v1.02
An earlier version of the patch went out that wasn't supposed to be released. Version 1.02 is the only official and supported patch.

Version 1.02 of Brothers in Arms is a release-day update to enhance various aspects of Ubi.com online matchmaking support and LAN multiplayer features

cpt_azad
03-16-2005, 10:47 PM
wow, authentic mode is fucking hard as hell but fun too :P . oh, and i unlocked these cheats, ones called "old movie" it makes everthing all "saturated" and colourless (think Saving Private Ryan and Band Of Brothers). awesome....

Formula1
03-16-2005, 11:21 PM

LOL, I thought you had like a radeon 9800 :P . Just get a video card for atleast 60$, that'll be good enough.

Bah, i just had a fuckin massive one... I know i bombed it :dry: :ph34r: :no: :crying:
lol same here, bio is so gay :P

cpt_azad
03-17-2005, 03:34 AM
bio = homo

what else can you say about that subject?

Snee
03-17-2005, 09:32 PM
wow, authentic mode is fucking hard as hell but fun too :P . oh, and i unlocked these cheats, ones called "old movie" it makes everthing all "saturated" and colourless (think Saving Private Ryan and Band Of Brothers). awesome....
Surely not "saturated", maybe desaturated, but saturated and colourless at the same time is pretty strange.

I could ask you about a few more things you wrote that make no sense, but meh.

cpt_azad
03-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Surely not "saturated", maybe desaturated, but saturated and colourless at the same time is pretty strange.

I could ask you about a few more things you wrote that make no sense, but meh.

sorry, desaturated then (i cant really think of the word to explain it) it's the kind of "effect" that saving private ryan has where everything looks like its from an old movie (almost colourless, key word: almost).

Skiz
08-25-2005, 07:54 AM

Can anyone explain this step in a little more detail? :unsure:

Guyver
08-25-2005, 08:00 AM

umm, on the dvd theres is a folder "hoodlum" and there is a crack inside, copy that to ur game DIR...:)

Skiz
08-25-2005, 08:12 AM

umm, on the dvd theres is a folder "hoodlum" and there is a crack inside, copy that to ur game DIR...:)

Thanks. :)

maebach
08-26-2005, 02:17 AM
I'm gonna download this right away. But IKE, I thought you would've had a x850 or something.

Peerzy
08-28-2005, 02:34 PM
This thread is months old.

maebach
08-30-2005, 08:42 PM
It is :ohmy: . I probably didn't look at the date. Or maybe the 3 looked like a 8 :pinch:

pstock
12-17-2006, 12:15 AM
cool

silent h3ro
12-18-2006, 01:42 AM
I already lost this game, lol.

soydeolimpo
12-21-2006, 04:40 AM
Thanks, excelent game

silent h3ro
12-23-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks, excelent gamehahahahha, np

Thoraxe
01-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Every time i try to run the game it says to insert the right Cd-Rom and i can't find the crack. Can someone help me?

twist off
01-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Holy BUMPAGE...

BTW, no no-cd/crack discussions... Sorry...