PDA

View Full Version : ~Saw~

NeoTheOne
03-16-2005, 10:53 PM
I Just Saw "Saw" last night and i must say DAMN that was one cool movie. The Plot, The Gore, and The Endings have to be one of the best. Although i didnt find that movie to be horror instead it was like a mystery thriller type

mEtho
03-16-2005, 11:19 PM
i thought that was a crap film! too much publicity for no reason at all

The grudge was a class film!

colt45joe
03-16-2005, 11:26 PM
I Just Saw "Saw" last night and i must say DAMN that was one cool movie. The Plot, The Gore, and The Endings have to be one of the best. Although i didnt find that movie to be horror instead it was like a mystery thriller type

yea, i completely agree with you.
plus the movie has DTS ES, even more reason for it being awesome.

Formula1
03-16-2005, 11:30 PM
cool, i'll see if i can download this movie , later on.

Busyman
03-17-2005, 01:46 AM
i thought that was a crap film! too much publicity for no reason at all

The grudge was a class film!
I hope that you are joking. If not, I hereby knight you Opposite Man.

The Grudge = The Ring but shittier.

Hey in The Ring, watch a tape and a girl comes after you.

The Grudge, step one foot in the house and the same fucking girl comes after you.

You gotta love originality.

iMartin
03-17-2005, 03:34 AM
I love the storyline and plot of Saw, and I must say, I was not expecting that ending. I'd give it a 9/10.

Busyman
03-17-2005, 04:17 AM
I love the storyline and plot of Saw, and I must say, I was not expecting that ending. I'd give it a 9/10.
Same here.

I won't give it a 10 due to certain things being contrived. Examples....

Spoilers..........
Mother would shoot the guy in the leg or just flat shoot if daughter was in danger. Instead we get the "look away" which leaves the bad guy an opening.

Killer on the floor. He would have moved all that time due to being in total agony and maybe be seen breathing.

2 cops on trail of a killer, find him, have guns bearing down on him, then bullshit around enough to let him try and fuck up a kidnap victim and ultimately get themselves hurt.

:dry: :dry:

9/10 is generous. Nevertheless the story is so good that I can overlook these idiot moments.

lee551
03-17-2005, 04:25 AM
me & my friends all love it. one of the greater scary/horror movies of the newer age. :cool:

abu_has_the_power
03-18-2005, 01:17 AM
very good film. very disturbing and freaky. i was scared of my closet for 2 days thinking a dude with a pig head was gonna pop out.

spelunker121
03-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Same here.

I won't give it a 10 due to certain things being contrived. Examples....

***Killer on the floor. He would have moved all that time due to being in total agony and maybe be seen breathing.***

9/10 is generous. Nevertheless the story is so good that I can overlook these idiot moments.

NO SHIT!..........I loved the movie as a whole.but that part.......just fuc#in killed it for me.

Ariel_001
03-22-2005, 09:31 PM
So anyone whats to play "the game"

orcutt989
03-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Overall I didnt I loved it, but I would have liked it alot better if the main guy would have been captured, and then killed with the head thing.

puscifer
04-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Best film since se7en in this genre, without a doubt.

Skiz
04-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Good movie till the end. The end was utter crap. The guy starts freaking out for no reason after being the calm one during the entire movie and decides to cut off his foot. Being there is reason enought to freak out, but nothing happened at that moment to set him off. Just plain ruined it.

ziggyjuarez
04-10-2005, 12:48 PM
The grudge was better but this one was also good.