PDA

View Full Version : Hello Mods

Busyman
03-17-2005, 01:41 AM
I made a thread (in Everything About The Board) about the extra blank pages in the uNzI piss and moan er I mean the Patriotism thread.

Rip The Jacker
03-17-2005, 01:47 AM
Hmm... The Drawing Board is doing strange things.

clocker
03-17-2005, 01:47 AM
Did you notice that my threads are gone now too.

How long will it take you to realize that the forum is being hacked, and I can tell you exactly who is doing it.

I would PM a Mod, but they are nowhere to be seen.
Why not tell US who is doing this?

manker
03-17-2005, 01:51 AM
I did put it down to a forum glitch initially. One account being wiped can be put down to a random error.

Not now tho' - I tend to agree with what I think hobbes is suggesting.

Guillaume
03-17-2005, 01:53 AM
The glitch can be discarded, yes, but there are so many pissed-off ex-members/admins...

Or am I just slow?

ahctlucabbuS
03-17-2005, 02:03 AM
As it happens I was lurking in the J2 thread, and noticed one particular post made by Hobbes concerning the, at the time, hypothetical hacker and his upbringing.

And now this, coincidence?

I guess he proved your point :whistling

BigBank_Hank
03-17-2005, 02:39 AM
I guess that the only positive thing that can be taken from this is that the perpetrator is fair and balanced since he has “hacked” a conservative and now a liberal :shifty:

Everose
03-17-2005, 02:42 AM
I guess that the only positive thing that can be taken from this is that the perpetrator is fair and balanced since he has “hacked” a conservative and now a liberal :shifty:

I see your point, BigBank Hank. But 'balanced' would not be a name I would use in conjunction with this jerk. :dry:

vidcc
03-17-2005, 07:23 PM
hello ....did all todays posts go?

edit: been to the other sections so know the answer.

uNz[i]
03-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Yeah vid, quite a few of my posts have disappeared from the patriotism thread too.
No idea why they should pick on me though...

Maybe it was something I said? :whistling