PDA

View Full Version : Hello

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 06:04 PM
We will shortly be emailing your admin a list of usernames we wish to see unbanned on this site. I post this here to urge you to take this seriously. We will screw your database then eventually remove your site if we see fit. Upgrade or not.

We also urge you to keep this thread open as we will be looking for updates. Two more members will lose their posts this time permanently during the weekend if this thread is closed or censored and/or Brian does not reply.

From what we know the problem originates from a previous admin so we give Brian the chance to reply in this thread after which we will halt any attacks during negotiations via email. Icebast are not on a personal level with this matter and hope this ends peacefully. Don’t get trigger happy and we’ll sort all this out. We have dealt with many matters that have ended calmly in the past and hope this does too.

We look forward to your reply Brian after which we will email to begin discussion.

clocker
03-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Oh good.
Internet blackmail.

Assholes.

MCHeshPants420
03-18-2005, 06:13 PM
What's the point of unbanning members? They'll lose any respect they ever had from the regular board members because they will be associated with an attack on the board.

I think clocker put it quite well:

Assholes.

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 06:24 PM
We understand your feelings. We do hope this ends amicably. We've been around since the early days of the internet and wish it to grow like you do. We are however commissioned by an individual who seeks us to commence discussion. We could only do this by showing the cards we hold. We change name every game but we will assure Brian of our previous work. Our client also wishes for this to end peacefully.

We expect flaming but we are waiting for Brian to post that he will discuss.

Peerzy
03-18-2005, 06:25 PM
And who's to say you'll stop after this? Or if you've just seen these VB faults and are claiming there your h4x0ring attempts. Common we need some kinda proof this is you.

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 06:43 PM
You don't need it. Brian will get it during negotiation. We have nothing else to say until negotiations with Brian after he's posted here if that is the outcome.

Peerzy
03-18-2005, 06:52 PM
You don't need it. Brian will get it during negotiation. We have nothing else to say until negotiations with Brian after he's posted here if that is the outcome.

I though people shouldn't negotiate with terrorists, if its suicidaly bombers or internet terrorists. And that the admin should report you to the police for hacking (which you have admitted to), i mean why should we bother with you, worse comes to worse you fuck with the DB (which is backed up twice a day) we move to a new hosting company.

rookiecrd1
03-18-2005, 06:59 PM
First off, why don't you get out and get some fresh air? I know you probably get off on this kind of thing, but there is no way I will ever give into your pathetic demands.

Giving into a blackmailer is something that i will never do. I have been blackmailed dozens of times online, and never ever once gave into them. There is no reason to do this. You can continue your demands even after I have met your first requests. Get a life. Go out and communicate with people in the real world, instead of sitting on your mom and dads computer all day long looking to piss people off.

Loser!

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 07:07 PM
When it is resolved you will know the exploit so be in control again. Our request is for discource. We are only commissioned so we don't engage in the anger of you or our client. Email me and we'll discuss the issue at hand.

Think of us as a negotiator. We don't like seeing sites destroyed, followed, and destroyed again. We are always happier when matters such as this are discussed and resolved.

Thankyou for the reply and I hope we can come to an assurance that your site is safe.

bigboab
03-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Thanks Rookie. The correct response to people like this.

This is generally pocket money night. So I would expect no further developments til Monday.

rookiecrd1
03-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah so that makes a lot of sense. We unban these people, you tell us the exploit, we fix it and ban them again. I'm not dumb.

Filliz
03-18-2005, 07:18 PM
ICEBAST...You do know you're making a total fool out of yourself? :huh:

Go hack some hotmail accounts :dry:

tesco
03-18-2005, 07:21 PM
If you can really hack it why don't you just unban them yourself. :frusty:

nanotek
03-18-2005, 07:24 PM
well ive saved my thread so they can delete away when the forums up again ill just repost it :P
Just a couple of kids with to much time on their hands i bet

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Brian - We understand. I do however thank you for posting here. I think you will find the full details more palatable and that there will be security for all parties who make an agreement through us. We do give a warranty for clients who in this kind of situation are banned straight after but I think you'll find that with further discourse this doesn't need to be the case.

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 07:32 PM
When you are ready to continue make it clear and you will receive the first email.

NikkiD
03-18-2005, 07:33 PM
When you are ready to continue make it clear and you will receive the first email.

Have you perhaps been taking fortune telling lessons?

Peerzy
03-18-2005, 07:34 PM

Untill then you will wait and not act at all i take it then? Good, Brian just don't make it clear you want the email. Bye Bye shyte h4x0rs :lol:

manker
03-18-2005, 07:42 PM
As ever, I'm all for the unbanning of people. I hope it's that nice Billy Dean or that friendly ck-uk.

It seems to me as if someone's actually paid a team of 15 year olds to get them unbanned from fst. It makes me - and it should make everyone on this board - feel desired :wub:

:lol:

Great stuff. I love mentalists, me.

rookiecrd1
03-18-2005, 07:43 PM
We do give a warranty for clients who in this kind of situation

Wow a warranty from a blackmailer? If this isn't an oxymoron, I don't know what is. Thats like selling life insurance to someone on death row! Get a life!

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Obviously you are not our client. Read the first few post for the questions your members are asking.

We prefer our portfolio to carry amicable results but we win either way. You do have a few options here Brian, talk to us and you might find that we mediate a solution that satifies all.

Virtualbody1234
03-18-2005, 07:52 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Just ban him.

manker
03-18-2005, 07:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Just ban him.But then you'll bring on the sequel:

FSTGATE II - This time it's personal :dry:

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 07:54 PM
This is your window Brian. Post that you are ready to discuss the matter and we will email you the details for you to ponder on. We understand the dynamics of both situations and as said have resolved issues like this before.

SeK612
03-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Make sure you have a backup first. Whilst it's questionable this guy can knock the forum's offline completely (it'd be more effective to deface the forum homepage or lock admins out of their accounts) the problems over the last few days have been suggested to be the work of such people so they may have the ability to mess the database up :)

Vargas
03-18-2005, 07:57 PM
you better do what they say...
http://img120.exs.cx/img120/259/clipboard019vu.png

:dry:

nostalgia
03-18-2005, 07:59 PM
You do have a few options here Brian, talk to us and you might find that we mediate a solution that satifies all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he did talk to you (see the previous posts), so post your solution (as a blackmailing mediator) and get it over with.

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 08:02 PM

RPerry
03-18-2005, 08:07 PM
retards..... List of names of people who should be unbanned ? Who are you to decide how someone else runs their forum ? I can only think of 2 groups of former members who could be your client, one group runs a fairly decent forum, but the site Admin is banned from several other forums because he is such an ass, and the other runs a fairly dead forum with about 12 regular members. I can see why they would love to be allowed back on a much more popular forum, in spite of the fact that they claim otherwise.

Stick to your guns Brian. I believe most of the people here say to hell with this bullshit. :rolleyes:

nostalgia
03-18-2005, 08:10 PM

No, that's not like a mediator should act. You are starting a dialogue in this thread and at the same time inviting further dialogue through e-mail, although you're replying to comments made here.
If you'd prefer to talk to Brian about this, do so through e-mail directly to him and do not open a thread.

manker
03-18-2005, 08:11 PM
I can only think of 2 ... former members who could be your client, one runs a fairly decent forumWho's that then?
and the other runs a fairly dead forum with about 12 regular members.Billy? :unsure:

nanotek
03-18-2005, 08:12 PM
wouldnt using icq or something similar be a lot better and quicker rather than emailing ?

lynx
03-18-2005, 08:13 PM
No, that's not like a mediator should act. You are starting a dialogue in this thread and at the same time inviting further dialogue through e-mail, although you're replying to comments made here.
If you'd prefer to talk to Brian about this, do so through e-mail directly to him and do not open a thread.
But if he did that we wouldn't be sitting here waiting for the next exciting episode of...

The Blackmailer

Virtualbody1234
03-18-2005, 08:14 PM
wouldnt using icq or something similar be a lot better and quicker rather than emailing ?Or PM?

Edit: To follow lynx idea: The BlackPMer.

rookiecrd1
03-18-2005, 08:19 PM
ehh, I'd rather not talk to the guy. I have better things to do with my time then talk with some loser 14 yr old with no life Just like the US Government (we don't talk with blackmailers or negotiate with them. The US has this policy for a reason).

Brian :)

Snee
03-18-2005, 08:27 PM
Who's that then?

Balamm? (tho' I think he isn't banned)

hax0r?

sharedholder?

For some reason I thought about hypo in this context, but I reckon he must have found something else to do now.

Whoever it is they wouldn't get anything out of being allowed in, I mean, with these methods? Come on. They'd get no love this way.

And why was it hobbes, J2 and JP who got it, did the mysterious employer referred to ask for them to get it?

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 08:27 PM
OK. We will consult with our client and give our reply here.

nanotek
03-18-2005, 08:29 PM

For some reason I thought about hypo in this context, but I reckon he must have found something else to do now.

Actually hypo has been trolling over at the new slsk forum for some time now so i dont think its him

Filliz
03-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Stop talking like a lawyer please :rolleyes:

hax0r?

sharedholder?

I higly doubt kltforums has anything to do with this. ;)

manker
03-18-2005, 08:30 PM
ehh, I'd rather not talk to the guy. I have better things to do with my time then talk with some loser 14 yr old with no life Just like the US Government (we don't talk with blackmailers or negotiate with them. The US has this policy for a reason).

Brian :)We should invade a smaller, weaker forum that has bears no relation to the banned member or his hacker affiliates. Email bomb all of it's innocent members and lay waste to it's .html scripts. We can say that we believe they're harbouring hackers and weapons of mass pwnage.

If you're not with us, you're against us. Hey-ho - lets go!

Snee
03-18-2005, 08:40 PM
We should invade a smaller, weaker forum that has bears no relation to the banned member or his hacker affiliates. Email bomb all of it's innocent members and lay waste to it's .html scripts. We can say that we believe they're harbouring hackers and weapons of mass pwnage.

I thought we'd already started doing that earlier this week over at the moderation. :lol:

bigboab
03-18-2005, 08:53 PM
I will probably get put on moderation for advertising. But in case the forum is forced to meet this blackmailers demands there is a small corner shop near me who is selling lollipops, buy on get one free, all next week. :rolleyes:

manker
03-18-2005, 09:00 PM
I thought we'd already started doing that earlier this week over at the moderation. :lol::lol: :D

I'd completely forgotten about teh pseudo-geppers with all the excitement.

lynx
03-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Half an hour and still no action.

His clients must be aliens, you know what interstellar communication is like these days.

ICEBAST
03-18-2005, 09:07 PM
We have consulted our client and have agreed a conclusion. We have given our client the tools we have for the exploits as you have not co-operated. Icebast will act no longer in either parties interests due to the client's vagueness in the cause and action of the offending action.

ICEBAST hold no more action in this dispute. (Code:C)

Closing statement wished to be made by client:

This is not my intention just sharing not to take this board down. *lol* We could have stayed together forever but not hurting like this.The old light blue is gone and I am going to hurt everything else. I have a lots of tools here and you are opened.

RPerry
03-18-2005, 09:09 PM
your client is internet.news :lol:

manker
03-18-2005, 09:10 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/glag.gif

Has anyone seen my sig at t'Moderation (http://moderation.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1572&pid=15869&st=0&#) recently. I swear it's been like that for weeks :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}

This is not my intention just sharing not to take this board down. *lol* We could have stayed together forever but not hurting like this.The old light blue is gone and I am going to hurt everything else. I have a lots of tools here and you are opened.

Hi David http://filelist.org/pic/smilies/wave.gif

nanotek
(Code:C)

[/i]

get ready the aliens are comming :D

Snee
03-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Yeah, haha.

We have his name, and someone can prolly get his adress as well.

EDit: It might possibly be sharedholder or musle I guess, tho'.

Filliz
03-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Yeah, haha.

We have his name, and someone can prolly get his adress as well.

EDit: It might possibly be sharedholder or musle I guess, tho'.

No it isn't :rolleyes:

And yep,it's definitely I.N.
Two words that give it away: sharing and *lol*

lynx
03-18-2005, 09:22 PM
I nearly asked if anyone had seen a nutter running around loose.

Just needed to put 2+2 together. :01:

Snee
03-18-2005, 09:27 PM
No it isn't :rolleyes:

And yep,it's definitely I.N.
Two words that give it away: sharing and *lol*
sharing could be a coincidence, but the *lol* and the opened makes it a bit hard to dismiss, upon further consideration.

So it has to be IN or someone doing an impression. :lol:

And the fact that neither of them(shared' & musle') would be so daft as to think things could be sorted through blackmail I guess.

And we do have a name and pictures of him, so giving the cops something to go on shouldn't be that hard.
And for that reason alone it would be pretty strange if it really was him.

bigboab
03-18-2005, 09:32 PM
I nearly asked if anyone had seen a nutter running around loose.

Just needed to put 2+2 together. :01:

No its not {I}{K}{E}. :ph34r:

{I}{K}{E}
03-18-2005, 09:34 PM

:huh:

manker
03-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Nuts :frusty:

lynx
03-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Seems like everyone forgot teh bannage. :blushing:

RPerry
03-18-2005, 09:47 PM
no, didn't forget, just wanted to see what bullshit he said next :D

thanks though Lynx, I was growing tired of having to keep changing his avatar back :blushing:

I think the one I picked out suits him better :lol:

namzuf9
03-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Ohh, ohhh. A fun thread in Everything Related, how rare! :w00t:

bigboab
03-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Nuts :frusty:

Thanks Manker. I hate having to explain them. :lol: :lol:

Snee
03-18-2005, 10:00 PM
Btw at filliz: I wasn't trying to accuse your wee buddies, I was merely trying to think of someone who might have the means to hire this particular individual, and who'd have a grudge at the same time.

I don't think shared or musle would try to imitate IN tho'.

tesco
03-18-2005, 10:08 PM
:lol: Internet.News.

Filliz
03-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Btw at filliz: I wasn't trying to accuse your wee buddies, I was merely trying to think of someone who might have the means to hire this particular individual, and who'd have a grudge at the same time.

I don't think shared or musle would try to imitate IN tho'.

I never said you were accusing them.
I just stated that I'm pretty sure they're not behind this.

I guess that rolleyes smiley gave the wrong impression.

Snee
03-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Good good, but I don't think it's IN either, he's pretty deliberate with those words, I don't think he'd use them like that.

Rip The Jacker
03-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Damn some people have too much spare time on their hands...

sparsely
03-18-2005, 10:42 PM
this rules.

fucking subscribed

edit: fuck, I was too late for the fun :dry:

:crying:

MCHeshPants420
03-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Damn, I was sure it was that Withcheese guy. :snarl:

Edit: btw I have also hacked the board and I demand DanB's post count be reset, manker be put on a wordfilter that makes him speel rong and the female members be made to use pictures of their cleavages as avatars.

Adster
03-19-2005, 12:04 AM
bah the whole thing is a joke why are you all replying thats what the guy wants hes just laughing at us all

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 12:10 AM
We have consulted our client and have agreed a conclusion. We have given our client the tools we have for the exploits as you have not co-operated. Icebast will act no longer in either parties interests due to the client's vagueness in the cause and action of the offending action.

ICEBAST hold no more action in this dispute. (Code:C)

It was a nice try but you should have stuck to just one or two of IN's trademark utterances. Instead you went for at least seven (that I can spot) in the space of two sentences.

He was the easiest ex-member to emulate in your mind, just throw in a few "netty-isms" and you're done. Sadly you failed, the quote was too Netty to be Netty.

You should have gone with someone like BD. Just post too many smilies, rant against J'Pol and say "I really got to you."

enoughfakefiles
03-19-2005, 12:13 AM
The spellings to good for netty. :lol:

DanB
03-19-2005, 01:04 AM
:01:

Donnie Darko
03-19-2005, 01:11 AM
Im gonna read this later :lol:

DanB
03-19-2005, 01:15 AM
internet news suck bawls :)

DanB
03-19-2005, 02:37 AM
and the other runs a fairly dead forum with about 12 regular members. I can see why they would love to be allowed back on a much more popular forum, in spite of the fact that they claim otherwise.

AussieSheila
03-19-2005, 02:43 AM
For what my opinion is worth, I don't believe it was Billy Dean.

I do think it could be David. He can't help but post nettyisms. He started lots of accounts at our forum, mostly pretending to be a member from here and aimed at discrediting other members from here and it was always obvious from the first post who it was. He is easy to imitate though.

hobbes
03-19-2005, 03:43 AM
For what my opinion is worth, I don't believe it was Billy Dean.

I do think it could be David. He can't help but post nettyisms. He started lots of accounts at our forum, mostly pretending to be a member from here and aimed at discrediting other members from here and it was always obvious from the first post who it was. He is easy to imitate though.

So you don't think that my ban from R&C is not related to the appearance of Icebast?

No not moderated, banned.

Why banned? I didn't break a single rule.

Internet news could not crack a nut, much less a forum and the portrayal here is a pathetic caricature.

Rikk admitted that he would do this if he could, who's to say he can't or found someone who could.

Why do you think he is not responsible?

Rikk is looking more and more likely, too me.

Somebody is getting pretty scared and wants to shut me up, but only until 2007.

I can't even e-mail you, it is blocked.

peat moss
03-19-2005, 03:48 AM
Hey I miss all the fun . Too fucking lazy to read the whole thing ,but don't think its the kltechsupport crew they have way to much class for that ! :)

Feel free to update me ! ;)

AussieSheila
03-19-2005, 05:45 AM
So you don't think that my ban from R&C is not related to the appearance of Icebast?

No not moderated, banned.

Why banned? I didn't break a single rule.

You don't have to, it's his board. Possibly if someone came onto my board and said the things you said I would be tempted to ban them too.

Internet news could not crack a nut, much less a forum and the portrayal here is a pathetic caricature.

I gave David more chances than anyone I think. I talked him back onto the forum a few times. He blew it everytime. He really is that thick or deranged or something. It is just the sort of thing he would do. (Hire internet thugs) I don't believe he could do it himself, he was locked out of his own forum quite easily.

Rikk admitted that he would do this if he could, who's to say he can't or found someone who could.

Why do you think he is not responsible?

Rikk is looking more and more likely, too me.

Somebody is getting pretty scared and wants to shut me up, but only until 2007.

I have found absolutely nothing to suggest he's had anything to do with it and I am looking. I honestly don't think he did, he isn't quite as evil as you think, but nothing is impossible. I don't really know any of you. If I find anything that says he has I'm sure you will hear about it.

I can't even e-mail you, it is blocked.

That's not true. You emailed me yesterday at an address that has nothing to do with the Club.

hobbes
03-19-2005, 08:47 AM
You don't have to, it's his board. Possibly if someone came onto my board and said the things you said I would be tempted to ban them too.

Andie,

The things I said were a response to his 3 consecutive posts blaming me and his vicious pm to be sure I knew about the thread. I didn't come to his board to accuse, I was invited, do you want the PM?

Why would you blame me?

You are the one who told him that I suspected him, and he spit the dummy.

You make it sound like my post came out of the blue. Oh, no. He requested
it.

Why do you think he didn't do it, when he very specifically said he would, if he could?

You don't think he tells the truth, do you?

He banned me because he is a coward and is afraid of the logic I provide for the confused.

When I attempted to e-mail you. I got an error message, why would I lie about that?

bigboab
03-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Have you found anything to suggest he didn't

Hope that does not become a requirement in criminality. It would mean millions of suspects for every crime. :lol: :lol:

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 09:39 AM
Rikk has threatened to have people hacked in the past but then again he has also threatened to have people killed. :lol:

Last I saw of Webby he was haunting Slyck forums with that same brand of bad grammar bollocks he used here. I doubt he's upped his game.

Most likely it was DanB sabotaging anyone who looked like they may one day overtake his hugenormous post count.

AussieSheila
03-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Why would he hobbes? It could only come back badly on our board and while I don't think he's as bright as you give him credit for I don't think he's totally stupid either. Neither am I. I will keep an open mind until some evidence presents itself. I'm sure it will sooner or later.

I didn't say you lied about the email, I said it wasn't true that you can't email me, you can't email me thru the board if you are banned but I gave you a different address anyway.

I didn't say I blamed you for the things you said either, what you and Rikk say to each other is your own business, but I don't think you should be surprised at being banned for saying them.

Personally I think you have both gone way over the top.

sArA
03-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Bollocks!!! Missed all the fun....still, I can't help but think that this aint over yet....I see no singing fat ladies.

uNz[i]
03-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Been a long time since we had a decent mystery in here.
This is like a game of Cluedo. :eat:

Netty, in the Drawing room, deleting shared thoughts covertly.

Biggles
03-19-2005, 12:47 PM
As ever, I'm all for the unbanning of people. I hope it's that nice Billy Dean or that friendly ck-uk.

It seems to me as if someone's actually paid a team of 15 year olds to get them unbanned from fst. It makes me - and it should make everyone on this board - feel desired :wub:

Great stuff. I love mentalists, me.

It couldn't possibly be Billy - didn't he say how awful we all are?

Or is the Groucho Marx thing? "I wouldn't want to join a club that would have me"?

This is just too silly for words.

Snee
03-19-2005, 03:13 PM
I wonder if rookie got that list of members that were to be unbanned, just out of curiosity, like.

bigboab
03-19-2005, 03:22 PM
If you cant read this post then you'll know he has started to carry out his threats. :blink: :unsure:

Spicker
03-19-2005, 03:38 PM
*lol* :unsure: :ph34r:

Donnie Darko
03-19-2005, 03:39 PM
This place is not even worth hacking.FST=ghostowngayknees

Skiz
03-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Is this guy really trying to act professional with a Homer avy??? :lol:

Snee
03-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Is this guy really trying to act professional with a Homer avy??? :lol:
That's not the one he was using, read rperry's posts.

hobbes
03-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Why would he hobbes? It could only come back badly on our board and while I don't think he's as bright as you give him credit for I don't think he's totally stupid either. Neither am I. I will keep an open mind until some evidence presents itself. I'm sure it will sooner or later.

I didn't say you lied about the email, I said it wasn't true that you can't email me, you can't email me thru the board if you are banned but I gave you a different address anyway.

I didn't say I blamed you for the things you said either, what you and Rikk say to each other is your own business, but I don't think you should be surprised at being banned for saying them.

Personally I think you have both gone way over the top.

Andie, I tried again this morning and I get this message:

MAILER-DAEMON@ yahoo.com failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

This IP address does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-"The recipient cannot be verified. Please check
all recipients of this
550 message to verify they are valid."

Are you within my IP ban?

Remember what you said the first time I talked to you? "If Jpols' threads had disappeared that would be one thing".

Well they did and so did Mr JP Fugley.

Why do you dismiss that, now?

And by knowing the JP, jpol link we know it was someone familiar with our forum.

When we think of the crime, we must think of motivation and ability:

Rikk threw an absolute tantrum at R&C that he did not do it, he then went on to say that "he would if he could". Why is he angry at being accused then? Me thinks the woman doth protest too much.

Rikk has the motivation, the ability is unknown, the targets would fit Rikk

Netty and Haxxor have problems with the admin, not me or Jp or J2.

The real key is the targeting of Jpol and MJPfug. Netty and Haxxor would have no interest in that. A random hacker wouldn't delete those 2 by sheer chance.

The perp left his fingerprints right there.

Given that KLF was attacked and specific members were attacked and that Geezagonk used the phrase "Can't we debate without paranoia and personal insults? " and "It's a strange, almost oxymoron situation. George Bush doesn't need to be financed by Americas Jewish community because of the cash they made from Nazi Germany during the Second World War." which are signature Rikk phrases. Add to that, that Geezagonk (cue return,wondering what all the fuss is about) has gone missing since that day, much like UKresident. We also know from the start of the "Republican gone missing" thread that he was lurking at the time.

We know it was an inside job, but the attack on certain members excludes Haxxor, as does him not gloating about it.

The Netty hoax last night indicates that someone wants to point a finger at him, which eliminates him. In addition the targets make no sense and I imagine Rikks computer skills trump Netty's.

So my question Andie is why you think he didn't do it. Certainly no one can prove he did or didn't, but all the evidence points right at him. He definitely would if he could, he has said as much. Is it simply based on computer skills? You know he might of had someone do it for him.

If you can come up with a scenario that fits another individual better than Rikk, I would love to hear it. Yes, I know he likes an audience, but don't you think that he would know that you and Ella would strongly disapprove. The man is not stupid, he is clever like a fox.

j2k4
03-19-2005, 05:55 PM
What this thread needs is a well-equipped food concession.

The intrigue has already risen above my ankles.

I'm making some popcorn; if anyone's interested, come sit next to me. :)

Biggles
03-19-2005, 06:05 PM
Geezagonk is an expression from a Scottish sketch show. I guess BD might have caught it "down under" - not entirely sure if it would be his thing though.

All very mysterious.

hobbes
03-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Geezagonk is an expression from a Scottish sketch show. I guess BD might have caught it "down under" - not entirely sure if it would be his thing though.

All very mysterious.

Well many names have been thrown around. I have also been accused of the crime. I deleted my own posts as an alibi, you see.

I'm not sure I trust myself. Oh no, I've got a knife...... ARgh!!!!!!

Never mind, the knife was to butter my toast. I had just forgotten why I was holding it.

Snee
03-19-2005, 06:34 PM

All very mysterious.
Billy is british from the start, all the other aussies used to say so.

j2k4
03-19-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm not sure I trust myself. Oh no, I've got a knife...... ARgh!!!!!!

Never mind, the knife was to butter my toast. I had just forgotten why I was holding it.

Stabbed with a butter-knife...

Our production value has really suffered; don't even have the proper props...

I suppose it's watery ketchup for blood, eh?

Good grief.

bigboab
03-19-2005, 06:40 PM

All very mysterious.

It would be his 'thing' if he caught it 'down under'. :blink: I believe they have a cream for it nowadays. :)

Biggles
03-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Billy is british from the start, all the other aussies used to say so.

Billy was from London as I recall. Scots are as alien to Londoners as Swedes are. :)

Although I do have a friend from the Dagenham neck of the woods that loves the programme concerned - he just watches it with the ceefax switched on.

Hobbes - completely baffled now - why would you delete J2s posts?

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 09:13 PM
We need an update on this situation.

bigboab
03-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Has it been mentioned that Icebast is a Witch/Wizard? :ph34r: Suppose that is why we have not heard from him for a spell. :blink:

P.S. It also puts Rat Faced in the frame. :rolleyes:

hobbes
03-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Billy was from London as I recall. Scots are as alien to Londoners as Swedes are. :)

Although I do have a friend from the Dagenham neck of the woods that loves the programme concerned - he just watches it with the ceefax switched on.

Hobbes - completely baffled now - why would you delete J2s posts?

I wouldn't. You weren't supposed to take that theory seriously.

First, I have no motive.

Second, I consider a successful copy/paste attempt as ub3r l33t haxxoring. I'm computer challenged. :frusty:

bigboab
03-19-2005, 09:34 PM

Do you honestly think that we are taking any of it seriously? :rolleyes:

Biggles
03-19-2005, 09:34 PM

:lol: I didn't

I was surprised anyone else would though. :blink:

It is like one of those Poirot mysteries. We need to get our little grey cells working.

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 09:35 PM
ICEBAST is an anagram of CIA BEST. :conspiracy:

hobbes
03-19-2005, 09:36 PM
:lol: I didn't

I was surprised anyone else would though. :blink:

It is like one of those Poirot mysteries. We need to get our little grey cells working.

Biggles, even the author of that theory wasn't taking himself seriously.

Snee
03-19-2005, 09:36 PM
:01: I still have the best theory yet, but I'm afraid to tell anyone where I posted it as I may get haxored. :unsure:

I know they are watching. :ph34r:

bigboab
03-19-2005, 09:38 PM

:lol: :lol: So it was one of the Republican Guard. :rolleyes:

Snee
03-19-2005, 09:38 PM
IC BEAST

^it must be the religious chick.

Biggles
03-19-2005, 09:41 PM
Biggles, even the author of that theory wasn't taking himself seriously.

Hobbes ignore me - I have spent most the thread thinking the skank was called Iceblast. However, that is a ghastly blue ice drink that SGG likes, now I come to think about it. :blink:

Time for my Bob Martins I fear.

bigboab
03-19-2005, 09:55 PM
IC BEAST

^it must be the religious chick.

Yup. :) Very dangerous near Easter. All her eggs going missing. :ph34r:
If they haven't hatched something soon they will be on a roll shortly. :rolleyes:

OK I'll get my coat. :whistling

hobbes
03-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Has it been mentioned that Icebast is a Witch/Wizard? :ph34r: Suppose that is why we have not heard from him for a spell. :blink:

P.S. It also puts Rat Faced in the frame. :rolleyes:

This is getting to be too much.

witches and anagrams?

http://www.phantasmagoria.nl/assets/images/RosemarysBaby6.jpg

Does this mean that ROMAN CASTEVET is actually ADRIAN MERCADO?

Oh my God! All of them witches!

http://www.alcom.ch/pics/dv1148v.jpg

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Are banned members IP banned btw? It's just we see some members return time and time again, I was just wondering if they have to proxy up to come back or if they just register a new account?

Snee
03-19-2005, 10:03 PM
Why, just the other day I saw, with my own eyes, a thread made by spd titled "Hello" :evidence: :ohmy: :gasp:

lynx
03-20-2005, 01:00 AM
Hmmm, hobbes is an anagram of "she bob" - a reference to the fact that witches float perhaps? :shifty:

The plot thickens. :ohmy:

TheDave
03-20-2005, 01:02 AM
We will shortly be emailing your admin a list of usernames we wish to see unbanned on this site. I post this here to urge you to take this seriously. We will screw your database then eventually remove your site if we see fit. Upgrade or not.

We also urge you to keep this thread open as we will be looking for updates. Two more members will lose their posts this time permanently during the weekend if this thread is closed or censored and/or Brian does not reply.

From what we know the problem originates from a previous admin so we give Brian the chance to reply in this thread after which we will halt any attacks during negotiations via email. Icebast are not on a personal level with this matter and hope this ends peacefully. Don’t get trigger happy and we’ll sort all this out. We have dealt with many matters that have ended calmly in the past and hope this does too.

We look forward to your reply Brian after which we will email to begin discussion.
wow. i feel kinda special now :blushing:

Guillaume
03-20-2005, 01:10 AM
Hmmm, hobbes is an anagram of "she bob" - a reference to the fact that witches float perhaps? :shifty:

Does Hobbes weigh the same as a duck?

We'd nedd pretty large scales right now.

hobbes
03-20-2005, 03:07 AM

I never really trusted Hobbes. :angry:

"l-y-n-x"

Thanks for leaving feck-all to work with here. A "y" as my vowel for christsake!

xylophone -Nothing compliments a boiling cauldron and chanting like the haunting notes of a xylophone. Just gives me chills.

MCHeshPants420
03-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Looks like hiring a team of 1337 hackers has left our Rikk a bit penniless.:(

http://i147.exs.cx/img147/9987/snag07211vg.jpg

Snee
03-21-2005, 05:26 PM

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2005, 05:39 PM
what's this? interweb terrorists? :fear: :micro$oftflightsim:

{I}{K}{E}
03-21-2005, 05:51 PM

manker
03-21-2005, 05:55 PM

:lol: :D

Weird how that's come about since normally Billy never tires of telling folk how rich he is, despite also admitting to being on the dole since 1971.

Life rawks when you've got 57 different personalities.

DanB
03-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Life rawks when you've got 57 different personalities.

Ah, Billy 'Heinz' Dean

TheDave
03-21-2005, 06:03 PM

:rolf: thats real, for those who cant google :unsure:

MCHeshPants420
03-21-2005, 06:17 PM
I have donated my apathy towards the welfare of pandas.

Hope it helps.:unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2005, 06:26 PM
How did I miss this.

Fan-tastic, best thread for ages.

Thank you masked ubber l337 haxor and "client".

The notion of blackmailing folk on the basis of deleting some pish they posted on the interweb is great. It demonstrates how seriously the blackmailer takes their interweb existence and says nothing of what the "victims" feel.

We tend to judge situations by our own values. That being the case then Ladies and Gentlemen you have had the pleasure of doing business with some of the geekiest people in t'world.

Fan-tastic.

Snee
03-21-2005, 06:27 PM
I have donated my apathy towards the welfare of pandas.

Hope it helps.:unsure:

I gave 'em ten seconds of my time :01:

Wish I'd settled for five. :dry:

manker
03-21-2005, 06:54 PM
How did I miss this.

Fan-tastic, best thread for ages.

Thank you masked ubber l337 haxor and "client".

The notion of blackmailing folk on the basis of deleting some pish they posted on the interweb is great. It demonstrates how seriously the blackmailer takes their interweb existence and says nothing of what the "victims" feel.

We tend to judge situations by our own values. That being the case then Ladies and Gentlemen you have had the pleasure of doing business with some of the geekiest people in t'world.

Fan-tastic.:lol: :D

Very true.

I also came into the thread a bit late but definitely enjoyed it more than your average common or garden EATB thread. A bit of intruige is hardly ever a bad thing on a forum.

Snee
03-21-2005, 06:57 PM
http://www.hellonearth.com/movies/conair/plot11.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Free John Malkovitch

(conditions apply)

RPerry
03-21-2005, 07:17 PM

Very true.

I also came into the thread a bit late but definitely enjoyed it more than your average common or garden EATB thread. A bit of intruige is hardly ever a bad thing on a forum.

I'm willing to bet board clicks were up that day too :shifty:

manker
03-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Damn, I just knew someone would quote my horrible spelling of intrigue :lol:

But yeah, it definitely seems to have increased member particiaption. Which is nice.

Snee
03-21-2005, 07:32 PM

But yeah, it definitely seems to have increased member particiaption. Which is nice.

Are you on something tonight?

Two inna' row. :blink:

bigboab
03-21-2005, 07:35 PM

I'll quote that one. If I am alowed to do it as an analogy. :ph34r:

alowed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Snee
03-21-2005, 07:36 PM
I'll quote that one. If I am alowed to do it as an analogy. :ph34r:

alowed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you two using some kind of code?

manker
03-21-2005, 07:38 PM
Bollocks! To the pair of you! :lol: :D

I haven't got BT uploading for the first time in months, so I'm doing everything twice as quickly as usual.

Except thinking, evidently.

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2005, 07:39 PM
It's aloud.

RPerry
03-21-2005, 07:39 PM
perhaps sharing a few beers :beerchug: :beerchug:

{I}{K}{E}
03-21-2005, 07:41 PM
perhaps sharing a few beers :beerchug: :beerchug:

:drunk:

bigboab
03-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Bollocks! To the pair of you! :lol: :D

I haven't got BT uploading for the first time in months, so I'm doing everything twice as quickly as usual.

Except thinking, evidently.

Sorry Manker. :( As a way of an apology may Ii say you played that part great last night in 'Diamond Geezer'. Were you type cast? :rolleyes:

manker
03-21-2005, 07:44 PM
It's aloud.Bit rusty, JP :naughty:

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Bit rusty, JP :naughty:
Sometimes one just throws one out there randomly, in the hope of a passing tiddler.

sArA
03-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Sometimes one just throws one out there randomly, in the hope of pissing a toddler.

Could be a little uncomfortable with all those elbows and knees getting stuck.

:pinch:

manker
03-21-2005, 08:24 PM
:pinch: :indeed:

bigboab
03-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Could be a little uncomfortable with all those elbows and knees getting stuck.

:pinch:

Would that make it a little Jay Pee? :blink:

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Would that make it a little Jay Pee? :blink:
Out, now.

You've been warned about this b4

Dr Spaulding
04-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Actually hypo has been trolling over at the new slsk forum for some time now so i dont think its him

erm, wrong, cos hypo has been trolling here :)

Dr Spaulding
04-08-2005, 10:21 AM
erm, wrong, cos hypo has been trolling here :)

@ nanotek - cos of you he just found out about the new forum, way to go no brains.

ziggyjuarez
04-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey Hopo

bigboab
04-08-2005, 11:20 AM
I think this thread should be archived before he/she realizes that [code: D] has not been initiated. :ph34r:

TheYogi
04-08-2005, 11:23 AM
I think this thread should be archived before he/she realizes that [code: D] has not been initiated. :ph34r:

I think realising is not his/her strongpoint............ :D

Dr Spaulding
04-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey Hopo

hey hypo, what's a Hopo?

bujub22
04-08-2005, 04:02 PM
We should invade a smaller, weaker forum that has bears no relation to the banned member or his hacker affiliates. Email bomb all of it's innocent members and lay waste to it's .html scripts. We can say that we believe they're harbouring hackers and weapons of mass pwnage.

had to do it for the hell of it lol (http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/index.php?)

look in the lounge wacko jacko .. :lol: and about 10 mins later BANNED :lol: :lol: :01:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/bujub22/j.jpg

Gripper
04-08-2005, 07:53 PM
I see someone else was watching "HACKER'S" on channel 5 last night :)

@Bujub tried to look at what you'd been up to but I couldn't see it and didn't fancy joining their forum to find out,I'm sure you was very naughty and god will punish you appropriatly :lol:

Smith
04-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Lol i was at school, what did i miss?

Whos this iceblast asshole? what does he want ?

{I}{K}{E}
04-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Lol i was at school, what did i miss?

Whos this iceblast asshole? what does he want ?

lol check the date of the first post...

It was David aka Internet.News ....

enoughfakefiles
04-08-2005, 09:14 PM
lol check the date of the first post...

It was David aka Internet.News ....

:ohmy:It was netty.

sparsely
04-08-2005, 09:23 PM
this thread was funny the first time around :dry:

Smith
04-08-2005, 09:30 PM
I.N is always being an idiot, that kid needs some friends fast.

Social reject :lol:

sparsely
04-08-2005, 09:32 PM
does he not know how to use a proxy?

manker
09-01-2007, 09:52 AM
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/1016/crazymofocf2.gif

Mr JP Fugley
09-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Why are you working on a Saturday. Tax returns due or something.

manker
09-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Why are you working on a Saturday. Tax returns due or something.
I'm not in work.

Mr JP Fugley
09-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Posting on the internets from home. I thought you had given that up, as the domain of losers.

Smith
09-01-2007, 05:44 PM
I cant believe I missed this, what a great thread :lol:

Mr JP Fugley
09-01-2007, 05:49 PM
I snigger every time I see your girly sig.

Snee
09-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Meh, let her have her sig.

Mr JP Fugley
09-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Kay

Something Else
09-01-2007, 11:43 PM
It's like an Internet Hate Machine :O