PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers shoot dog and laugh about it

cpt_azad
03-19-2005, 12:57 AM
WARNING -- NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART (OR ANIMAL LOVERS/PPL):

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-usmilitaryshootingdogsforfuniniraq.html

so this is what they do for fun, when i first watched this i thought to myself....gee, wouldnt it be nice if those 2 guys that shot that dog get shot themselves 4 times in the head (read description below). :dry:

This is what the guy said: "Hi my name is M. D. formaly of A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID and while in Iraq we had a sport of killing dogs whenever the Iraqis werent shooting us. So when I shot this one at about 50 yards with my M4 and it ran yelping to lower ground, we had to finish it so my friends and I went to it and started shooting it. I ve never seen a dog take as many shots to the head at least 4 as this one did and then after we thought it was dead we dug a hole and when I picked it up with the shovel it came back to life, so we shot it a couple more times....its pretty funny."

edit: if someone knows a better quality (preferabbly wmv) link to this, post it, muchosucko isnt the greatest place to watch this.

hobbes
03-19-2005, 01:58 AM
WARNING -- NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART (OR ANIMAL LOVERS/PPL):

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-usmilitaryshootingdogsforfuniniraq.html

so this is what they do for fun, when i first watched this i thought to myself....gee, wouldnt it be nice if those 2 guys that shot that dog get shot themselves 4 times in the head (read description below). :dry:

edit: if someone knows a better quality (preferabbly wmv) link to this, post it, muchosucko isnt the greatest place to watch this.

You are seeing an example of sick people, not people acting as US Soldiers. I don't think I could watch the video and not have a stroke.

I would gladly shoot any man who injures a dog. Not to kill, but incapacitate. A nice bullet to the spine will make him an impotent bastard and Darwin will rest easy.

Rip The Jacker
03-19-2005, 02:03 AM
Well that was a cruel and bothering video. I'd like to shoot that guy in the legs a couple of times.

manker
03-19-2005, 02:11 AM
I think I'll give this video a miss :dry:

People, in any walk of life, who shoot dogs for fun are cruel, sick individuals. Don't see the point in posting the link, it's not as if someone will argue the point.

DanB
03-19-2005, 02:26 AM
I thought it was going to say food not fun :(

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-19-2005, 03:24 AM
And in Darfur, Janjaweed soldiers rape and murder children.

cpt_azad
03-19-2005, 06:48 AM
And in Darfur, Janjaweed soldiers rape and murder children.

wow, you'll pretty much say anything to support your troops :dry:

Donnie Darko
03-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Thats life,i accept it :schnauz:

Donnie Darko
03-19-2005, 02:43 PM
Dont take the actions of a few disturbed soldiers as the American army.

Snee
03-19-2005, 02:50 PM
I highly doubt he made that up.

Hardly any army has a flawless record, which some people seem to forget.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-19-2005, 03:16 PM

Well, the way I see it, you are so wrapped up with your pathetic attempt to make the U.S. military bad, that you seem to think killing a dog is earth shattering. When elsewhere in the world genocide is being committed. But you wouldn't care about that tho would you? As long as you are able to win a few "coolness" point by making jabs at the U.S. military.

But since you know everything about the subject and have deemed fit to pass your little judgment, I quess it entitles me to pass judgement on Canadians after a couple Canadians killed four mounties a few weeks ago.

Hmm, government backed rape and murder in Africa, Canadians killing local law enforcement, U.S. military killing dogs...which one of these is not like the others?

Skiz
03-19-2005, 03:20 PM
@METALPARKINGLOT - :beerchug:

I never believe the credibility of these types of videos. You know, the ones where the entire first part of the video is missing and only the tail end has been left for shock effect by those who love to smear this war's intentions. That dog probably attacked them or something before it was shot.

That video was not shot in Iraq. They're wearing camo ffs...You guys really need to reevaluate...and what makes this site credible?
I don't see any date or proof really that this was done by US soldiers, if real solidiers at all.

The media warped the presentation to get the exact effect they wanted. There was no glee or excitement in the soldeirs voice. He fully expected the first shot to kill the dog and was surprised that his second and third shot hadn't. He wasn't torturing the dog for fun. On the other hand the soldier should be up on charges for gross incompetence. Anyone who can't kill something at point blank range with with an M-16 in one shot is pathetic.

just remember: ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN :)

j2k4
03-19-2005, 05:12 PM
That video was not shot in Iraq. They're wearing camo ffs...You guys really need to reevaluate...and what makes this site credible?
I don't see any date or proof really that this was done by US soldiers, if real solidiers at all.

Fie on you for unauthorized use of the "logic-scope".

People like you, who go around spreading truth, truth, truth all the time should be shot by U.N. Peace-Keepers.
:D

Expire
03-19-2005, 05:16 PM
COME ON BOYS!!!!

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRAINED FOR!!!....killing a dog...

Sad or what?

InDaPocket
03-19-2005, 08:50 PM

People like you, who go around spreading truth, truth, truth all the time should be shot by U.N. Peace-Keepers.

or at least raped, impregnated and tossed aside. :P

j2k4
03-19-2005, 09:00 PM
or at least raped, impregnated and tossed aside. :P

Or that, sure.

Biggles
03-19-2005, 09:11 PM
I am not going to watch the video as it really does not appeal to me to see two yobs kill a dog regardless of their location or occupation.

If they were soldiers in Iraq then I am sure even the most ill-willed would agree that two idiots don't represent an army (ok I know there has been a few others too). However, armies do tend to attract eejits that fancy themselves as Storm Troopers or whatever as well as those who are simply looking for an interesting career and a fairly decent salary.

Most recruiting sifts and basic training courses are designed to root these people out. I can't talk for the US but the UK does reject a lot of the "pond life" (A term a staff sargeant I know is fond of. I did question him on it but assured me in a surprisingly sad tone for him that he was not being overly harsh). The UK army has had to jail a couple of soldiers for criminal behaviour in Iraq also. If you have a body of 150,000 men and women then by law of averages some will be thieves, murderers and worse. Perhaps less than the general population pool if they are well sifted but some nevetheless.

I have no idea what the sift ctiteria is for the National Guard that is also being used in Iraq by the US. Is it the same as the regular army?

100%
03-19-2005, 09:27 PM
As a pre-teenager - shooting a dog with a bb gun can seem like the moment of your life, i saw it happen once and still feel disgusted. What is the age of the these soldiers?

I have seen dogs that are treated so badly that they should be shot along with their owners.

The beauty of the new technology - video, digicams + interweb is that we get to see a little bit more of the shit that happens out there - which we would never see in earlier wars.
The question is - who put that video on the web and for what reason?
a.Cool factor?
b. Disgust?

bigboab
03-19-2005, 09:31 PM
However, armies do tend to attract eejits that fancy themselves as Storm Troopers

Do you know any Swedish swear words? No? You will shortly. :lol: :lol:

Skiz
03-19-2005, 09:36 PM

What the heck is that supposed to mean?? :blink:

Biggles
03-19-2005, 09:38 PM
What the heck is that supposed to mean?? :blink:

It was Irony. J2 was supporting your position.

Skiz
03-19-2005, 09:41 PM

Oh...Thanks. :blushing:

It was the "Fie" that made me :blink:

Biggles
03-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Oh...Thanks. :blushing:

It was the "Fie" that made me :blink:

J2 can be a tad loquacious at times. :shifty:

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 10:02 PM
A cat I could understand...

Snee
03-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Cats are bast ards, as they say.

Biggles
03-19-2005, 10:34 PM
Tis fortunate that the Gembs doesn't frequent the Drawing Room. :shifty:

j2k4
03-20-2005, 12:30 AM

Thanks for the clarification, Les.

Good to see you on a Saturday, BTW.

To the two cat-haters:

Poo to you, with knobs on!

Thats it-I'm going to the U.N. to seek a resolution. :angry:

TheDave
03-20-2005, 12:36 AM
i was gonna say people>dogs but these guys are dicks (just from quote, fuck the vid)

strangely i'm not bothered about the dog's welfare as much as the owners. these dogs that people will make a sport out of shooting will be guard dogs, hunting dogs and plain old companions.

j2k4
03-20-2005, 12:53 AM
i was gonna say people>dogs but these guys are dicks (just from quote, fuck the vid)

strangely i'm not bothered about the dog's welfare as much as the owners. these dogs that people will make a sport out of shooting will be guard dogs, hunting dogs and plain old companions.

I am bothered about the dogs' welfare, but I sense you are correct as regards the progression you describe.

People who don't care often aren't too particular about what they don't care about.

TheDave
03-20-2005, 12:55 AM
i have a feeling i may care in the morning but atm i'm ermmm... frustrated?

HailAntonLaVey
03-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Dont take the actions of a few disturbed soldiers as the American army.

I agree with that.All we see here is a group of Army Soldiers shooting a dog,with no background information or anything else to show why this dog is being put down.For all you know that is just a "healthy" dog.The dog could be sick as it is,bear in mind now dogs in the middle east arent "friendly" dogs.Special forces in Afganastan HAVE to shoot dogs that come near,ONLY FOR THE FACT THEY ARENT AFRAID TO BITE,AND COULD HAVE DISEASE .Anyone so narrow minded to think that this seems a "shooting the brezze" type of a video should be the one getting their head check.TELL THEN ADIEU

Samurai
03-20-2005, 02:14 AM
I agree with that.All we see here is a group of Army Soldiers shooting a dog,with no background information or anything else to show why this dog is being put down.For all you know that is just a "healthy" dog.The dog could be sick as it is,bear in mind now dogs in the middle east arent "friendly" dogs.Special forces in Afganastan HAVE to shoot dogs that come near,ONLY FOR THE FACT THEY ARENT AFRAID TO BITE,AND COULD HAVE DISEASE .Anyone so narrow minded to think that this seems a "shooting the brezze" type of a video should be the one getting their head check.TELL THEN ADIEU

You're a fucking idiot :dry:

I need my head checked when I hear soldiers shooting an animal and laughing about it??

Moron.

The dog wasn't going for them nor was it armed with explosives. Simple.

The shot the animal in cold blood, and deserve to be punished.

Maybe one day someone can do the same to you one day when you look at them funny. People will talk about it on FST and some prick (similar to you) will announce "oh yea but maybe the guy was a dangerous convict or something?" and some will agree.

I think you need to open your eyes a bit more. The world's a dangerous place. People don't need a reason these days to go out and kill. It's sport to them.

HailAntonLaVey
03-20-2005, 02:18 AM
You're a fucking idiot :dry:

I need my head checked when I hear soldiers shooting an animal and laughing about it??

Moron.

The dog wasn't going for them nor was it armed with explosives. Simple.

The shot the animal in cold blood, and deserve to be punished.

Maybe one day someone can do the same to you one day when you look at them funny. People will talk about it on FST and some prick (similar to you) will announce "oh yea but maybe the guy was a dangerous convict or something?" and some will agree.

I think you need to open your eyes a bit more. The world's a dangerous place. People don't need a reason these days to go out and kill. It's sport to them.

The kind of answer you would expect from someone who isnt ex-Army.

You're a fucking idiot :dry: that you are my dear friend :01:

cpt_azad
03-20-2005, 03:18 AM

so you're basically saying only the American Army is thickheaded enough to shoot animals out of self defense? no my good sir, you're the fucking idiot.

i'm in the ROTP program for the Canadian military (woop-de-fucking do we suck, big deal but hey atleast we dont kill dogs for fun [only aimed @HailAntonLaVey not at the entire USM]). and from our basic training manuals and what not they say never to open fire on anything unless ordered too, theres a very clear part in our training that talks about animals and other things in a hostile envirnoment, rest assured the canadian military aren't trained to take down dogs who "seem" dangerous, and in that video you don't see the dog attacking, i mean ya shoot the dog once and he'll stay away (as in the video) but why the fuck shoot it 4 more times? fucking sick...so mr. hailantonvaley, go STFU you trigger happy son of a bitch :dry:

and just to ease all this "only US soldiers are bad" i'll post this sick video of Norweigen soldiers doing the same in Kosovo (note: the dogs aren't even a potential threat in this vid):

http://kroma.vg.no/player/player_videoframe.php?id=940&preview=/grafikk/video/previews%

(if link doesnt work go here and click on "video" in the green text"):
http://www.thenausea.com/norway.html

HailAntonLaVey
03-20-2005, 03:49 AM
so you're basically saying only the American Army is thickheaded enough to shoot animals out of self defense? no my good sir, you're the fucking idiot.

i'm in the ROTP program for the Canadian military (woop-de-fucking do we suck, big deal but hey atleast we dont kill dogs for fun [only aimed @HailAntonLaVey not at the entire USM]). and from our basic training manuals and what not they say never to open fire on anything unless ordered too, theres a very clear part in our training that talks about animals and other things in a hostile envirnoment, rest assured the canadian military aren't trained to take down dogs who "seem" dangerous, and in that video you don't see the dog attacking, i mean ya shoot the dog once and he'll stay away (as in the video) but why the fuck shoot it 4 more times? fucking sick...so mr. hailantonvaley, go STFU you trigger happy son of a bitch :dry:

and just to ease all this "only US soldiers are bad" i'll post this sick video of Norweigen soldiers doing the same in Kosovo (note: the dogs aren't even a potential threat in this vid):

http://kroma.vg.no/player/player_videoframe.php?id=940&preview=/grafikk/video/previews%

(if link doesnt work go here and click on "video" in the green text"):
http://www.thenausea.com/norway.html

Thats why you live in Canada.You know nothing of Army in the U.S.Anything for your anti-war protest you live off of.If i may use the Missile Defense system as a example,the moment another country say Russia were to attack "Youre going to help us,right".Eheheheheheheh,god i love how easy you are to believe that we shoot dogs for fun."from our basic training manuals and what not they say never to open fire on anything unless ordered too" ,good boy now i order to make an even bigger ass of yourself.That video you post about Norways Army with the dogs,eheheheheh god i love CANADA.Show just how stupid you are.I may as make a note that,ORDERS TO KILL HOSTILE TARGETS ARE FOR RAID AND CONTAINMENT SITUATIONS ONLY.My comment about special forces killing dogs,Yes my dearly beloved Canadian children IT WAS FOR CONTAINMENT.Tell me what do the Canadians say about dog bites.ROTP,about as good as the frech.

fkdup74
03-20-2005, 04:19 AM
bear in mind now dogs in the middle east arent "friendly" dogs.ALL dogs in the middle east? :unsure:

Special forces in Afganastan HAVE to shoot dogs that come nearonly the special forces? what about the infantry? :unsure:

TELL THEN ADIEUyou mean....'TIL THEN....dont you??? :unsure:

no my friends, the REAL crime here is the grammar :sick: :lol:

don't get me wrong, my picking on your grammar doesn't mean I am taking their side
or any side for that matter (just don't try to sound literate when you are not)

watching dogs get shot down isn't my cup o' tea
I happen to like dogs, and if the soldiers were in fact American troops...
I hope they spend the rest of their natural born lives in the brig
or throw em into a freakin viper pit butt naked for all I care
people like that ARE NOT representatives of my country
and if anyone tries to generalise Americans by the actions of a few...

STFU or I'll shoot yer dog! :ohmy: :lol:

Samurai
03-20-2005, 05:10 AM

I'm not sure what being ex-Army has anything to do with it, but in any case I served in 16th Regiment Royal Artillery (UK) prick :dry:

Now that you've just been pwned once again I suggest you take a dose of STFU and admit that you're wrong, 'tard.

'TIL THEN ASSWIPE :rolleyes:

cpt_azad
03-20-2005, 05:16 AM
thanks samurai

as for the so called rebuttle mr. anton, i just gotta say it's pretty damn weak. you quoting the "never to open fire unless ordered to part" well i trust my CO's and NCO's to never ask me to open fire on a "terrorist" dog. for the last time i never said it was the american army in whole that goes around shooting dogs (or intend anyway) it's only those pricks in the vid that i hate, and i apparently dislike you to for being a sadistic prick. you just dont know how or when to STFU do you?

HailAntonLaVey
03-20-2005, 05:35 AM
OOOO ,i feel offended now.First off special forces are infantry,second off :w00t: i find it amusing your waiting here for me to respond,ehehe.God you need a life.Im sure to be afraid if i dont "shut the fuck up".Thirdly,Mr.Samuri what does being in artillery corp have to do with this.Then again what does your claiming im wrong have with me.Personally,i DONT GIVE A SHIT.Considering how many of you really cant handle life as it is,bitching about a dog being shot to death in a war zone.My point being,do you know if that dog was ill or injured before hand.Your bias mindedness,my dear that is whats weak.Its truly the answer i would expect from you,so guilble to believe what you see.EHEHEH.And again,this truly is amusing to see you bitch about this.God i just hope you dont get this angry, :helpsmili .In any case i enjoyed seeing Canadian commentary at its finest,eheh as Samuri would say "tard".I just love big an ass you are over this,im sure that dog died because he got in the way of the "Iraq for oil" objective.Now that you have established that you really can "pwned" someone,i would hate to boil the blood that.ehe,fucking whimp you couldnt even say it to anyone in person.I hope you have fun hiding behind the monitor.

'TIL THEN ASSWIPE ,eheheh idiot.

Samurai
03-20-2005, 05:48 AM
OOOO ,i feel offended now.First off special forces are infantry,second off :w00t: i find it amusing your waiting here for me to respond,ehehe.God you need a life.Im sure to be afraid if i dont "shut the fuck up".Thirdly,Mr.Samuri what does being in artillery corp have to do with this.Then again what does your claiming im wrong have with me.Personally,i DONT GIVE A SHIT.Considering how many of you really cant handle life as it is,bitching about a dog being shot to death in a war zone.My point being,do you know if that dog was ill or injured before hand.Your bias mindedness,my dear that is whats weak.Its truly the answer i would expect from you,so guilble to believe what you see.EHEHEH.And again,this truly is amusing to see you bitch about this.God i just hope you dont get this angry, :helpsmili .In any case i enjoyed seeing Canadian commentary at its finest,eheh as Samuri would say "tard".I just love big an ass you are over this,im sure that dog died because he got in the way of the "Iraq for oil" objective.Now that you have established that you really can "pwned" someone,i would hate to boil the blood that.ehe,fucking whimp you couldnt even say it to anyone in person.I hope you have fun hiding behind the monitor.

'TIL THEN ASSWIPE ,eheheh idiot.

Firstly, spell my name right dipshit.

Secondly, you said "The kind of answer you would expect from someone who isnt ex-Army", to which I gave my answer which did in fact make you look like the dickhead you are.

Next, you state the the dog being shot to death in a war zone. Excuse me, I couldn't tell... what war was this? I'd be very interested in your answer seeing as it is not mentioned. Perhaps the dog was a member of Al-Quada(sp?)??? Hmmm I think not.

Also, if the dog was injured or weak, it had a lot of strength to keep barking after it was shot 3-4 times which makes your statement... BULLSHIT again.

In any case, does this relax the fact that it was perfectly alright for the troops in the background to laugh? Maybe, just maybe the dog told a funny joke eh.

Thirdly WTF is "Whimp". I think you mean "Wimp" my illiterate friend. Looks like more schooling for you. Your grammer is pretty bad too, so I'd get that checked out while you're at it.

As for the last comment, re: hiding behind a monitor... please! You're the type of person I'd love to meet in a dark alley so I could teach you the ways of how to be normal, on and most probably offline.

Prick :dry:

Edit* Cussed too much

BigBank_Hank
03-20-2005, 05:53 AM
What’s funny to me is how many threads there are like these. What I want to know is where are the threads about soldiers helping to rebuild schools and handing out medication to the elderly? No threads like that ever seem to see the light of day around here but if a soldier farts to loud it’s a major catastrophe. The action of a few knuckleheads does not represent what the U.S. military stands for.

I recently saw a story on Fox News about a program that was started in Iraq to fit people with prosthetic limbs who were victims of Saddam’s torture. But stories like this never get much attention anywhere

Donnie Darko
03-20-2005, 08:13 AM
We dont know the whole story is about,so we cant fight for either side.Muchosucko is a shock site that will cut off endings and the begining to give the affect of "whats going on"
I used to go to shock sites like these,looking for violence.But i grew up and realized this is not news.cpt dont go to sites like these looking for info.If you want to show shocking war videos just post some iraq torture videos.

cpt_azad
03-20-2005, 09:30 AM
The action of a few knuckleheads does not represent what the U.S. military stands for.

And this thread is exactly that, I didn't intend this thread to be: "Oh no! Those US soldiers are killing dogs!!!1! Therefore we can come to the conclusion that the whole US Military is bad..the end".

That is not why I posted this, I posted because this won't be shown on the news just as much as those human interest stories coming out of Iraq. Tell ya what Hank, next thread I post will be just that to show that I'm not biased (anymore...I'll admit I was fuckin pissed when you guys went into Iraq, sure there were diplomatic ways to resolve it, but what's done is done. If I could travel back in time, I'd try and stop this whole thing from happening, but since I can't, I'll make the best of it [situation]).

j2k4
03-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Edit* Cussed too much

Ya' think?

When I ponder the subject, and then the attendent posting, the words seem to have come a little cheap.

You guys are hanging pork over this? :whistling

clocker
03-20-2005, 01:57 PM
I didn't intend this thread to be: "Oh no! Those US soldiers are killing dogs!!!1! Therefore we can come to the conclusion that the whole US Military is bad..the end".

Hmmm...the thread title ( presumably written by you) belies your "intention".

Snee
03-20-2005, 02:20 PM
And this thread is exactly that, I didn't intend this thread to be: "Oh no! Those US soldiers are killing dogs!!!1! Therefore we can come to the conclusion that the whole US Military is bad..the end".

That is not why I posted this, I posted because this won't be shown on the news just as much as those human interest stories coming out of Iraq. Tell ya what Hank, next thread I post will be just that to show that I'm not biased (anymore...I'll admit I was fuckin pissed when you guys went into Iraq, sure there were diplomatic ways to resolve it, but what's done is done. If I could travel back in time, I'd try and stop this whole thing from happening, but since I can't, I'll make the best of it [situation]).
Meh, while I'm no fan of what the US have been up to as of late, I think this topic wasn't very well thought out.

Like Skizo pointed out there are a few obvious matters that would seem a bit out of place was the video real.

Do you have any reliable confirmation that this was in Iraq, or even members of the US army?

'cos that site isn't that reliable a place if you are looking for real information, like DD pointed out.

Having said that, that Anton fellow makes you look eloquent in comparison, so every cloud has a silver lining, I guess.

fkdup74
03-20-2005, 04:12 PM
i find it amusing your waiting here for me to respond,ehehe.God you need a life.

ermm.....do i really have to point out the irony here? :unsure:

cpt_azad
03-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Hmmm...the thread title ( presumably written by you) belies your "intention".

"U.S soldiers shoot dog for fun"

NOT

"The U.S. Military's past-time is shooting dogs"

@SnnY

I realize it's not the greatest link or site, and yes you can't confirm it. But whoever those people were that shot the dogs are just sick-minded individuals. Not many army's use M4A1's, once again, I'm assuming, even though that assumption can be wrong at times, I guess I'll have to take my chance. And for the last time, this thread is/was never aimed to question the actions of the U.S. Military, it was posted only to show what a bunch of guys w/ guns can do that are "possibly" from the USM.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-21-2005, 12:44 AM
"U.S soldiers shoot dog for fun"

NOT

"The U.S. Military's past-time is shooting dogs"

@SnnY

I realize it's not the greatest link or site, and yes you can't confirm it. But whoever those people were that shot the dogs are just sick-minded individuals. Not many army's use M4A1's, once again, I'm assuming, even though that assumption can be wrong at times, I guess I'll have to take my chance. And for the last time, this thread is/was never aimed to question the actions of the U.S. Military, it was posted only to show what a bunch of guys w/ guns can do that are "possibly" from the USM.

Hmm...the title of this thread is U.S. soldiers shoot dog for fun....nowhere do you say it might not be.....please show me where you said that it could possibly be U.S. soldiers.

BTW, Australian, British, South Korean, Chinese, Isreali militaries currently issue this weapon among others.

hobbes
03-21-2005, 01:05 AM
Hmm...the title of this thread is U.S. soldiers shoot dog for fun....nowhere do you say it might not be.....please show me where you said that it could possibly be U.S. soldiers.

BTW, Australian, British, South Korean, Chinese, Isreali militaries currently issue this weapon among others.

Now are you are saying that the boy may be agenda driven and not care about the actual facts?

That would be intellectual dishonesty, which is the most grievous crime one can commit in a "discussion forum"

If you post lies to simply further your agenda, then you basically lose all credibility, which is only thing of any value.

ziggyjuarez
03-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Now are you are saying that the boy may be agenda driven and not care about the actual facts?

That would be intellectual dishonesty, which is the most grievous crime one can commit in a "discussion forum"

If you post lies to simply further your agenda, then you basically lose all credibility, which is only thing of any value.
I think thats what we all are saying :huh: isent it.

cpt_azad
03-22-2005, 01:38 AM
Hmm...the title of this thread is U.S. soldiers shoot dog for fun....nowhere do you say it might not be.....please show me where

you said that it could possibly be U.S. soldiers.

Yay time to state some facts :) (hey, i'm a gun nut so bare with me if I bore you to death about guns, unless of course you like guns too then :) :) )

Here are the "standard issue guns" of the countries you stated except for Israel because yes, Israel does use M4A1's (I did say not a lot of countries use the M4A1, only some).

Australian Infantry/Army:

Steyr Aug (military)
http://newmedia2.newscentre.co.uk/combat_south_store/upload_images/full/12x12x2003x12x46x05.jpg

MAG-58 7.62mm:
http://ens.explanation-guide.info/thumb/8/8c/250px-M240-1.jpg

British Infantry/Army:

SA 80 Individual Weapon and Light Support Weapon:
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/interactive/british.weapons/ground.weapons/gallery.sa80.jpg

L85 Individual Weapon:
http://truedgesecurity.com/Images/Rifles/Spring%20Air/L85-spring.gif

L86 Light Support Weapon:
http://gunworx.co.uk/images/L86LSW.jpg

South Korean (ROK) Army/Infantry:

K-2 Rifle:
http://www.jcs.mil.kr/english/library/weapon/image/k2-113.gif

K-3 LMG:
http://www.jcs.mil.kr/english/library/weapon/image/k3-103.gif

cpt_azad
03-22-2005, 01:39 AM
Chinese Army/Infantry:

Machine Gun "53":
http://www.chinatoday.com/arm/gun/machine%20gun%2053a.jpg

Machine Gun "54":
http://www.chinatoday.com/arm/gun/machine%20gun%2054a.jpg

Machine Gun "56":
http://www.chinatoday.com/arm/gun/machine%20gun%2056a.jpg

Machine Gun "88":
http://www.chinatoday.com/arm/gun/machine%20gun%2088a.jpg

Heavy Machine Gun "89":
http://www.chinatoday.com/arm/gun/machine%20gun%20heavy%2089a.jpg

Machine Gun "89" (FAMAS varient):
http://www.chinatoday.com/arm/gun/machine%20gun%2089a.jpg

G3a3:
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/features/reviews/g3a3/g3-1.jpg

:) Guns = good lol only in the hands of a responsible person though.

Now if you can get any of those guns mixed up with an M4A1, then I very much doubt your visual capabilities :ermm: Hey, it could be Israeli soldiers, who knows. Still no confirmation on this video means it could be anyone who can speak english and sadistic enough to kill helpless dog and laugh about it.

Here is an M4A1 (1 normal w/ a gritted top sight and 1 with an M203 launcher):

http://www.karlsplace.co.uk/images/m4a1.jpg

Quite a difference indeed.

Smith
03-22-2005, 01:42 AM
Well thats just sick, those people should be shot in the leg or shoulder a few times. Sick bastards...

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-22-2005, 02:02 AM
I never stated that they were standard issue at all. I just stated a few countries that use it. For instance, the British SAS forces.

cpt_azad
03-22-2005, 06:23 AM
I never stated that they were standard issue at all. I just stated a few countries that use it. For instance, the British SAS forces.

Yes, I guess then some countries do use them, but they're only limited to British, Israeli and American forces. I know for a fact that Australian, South Korean, and Chinese forces (regardless of what type) do not use M4's. Thanks for pointing that one out, I guess I learn something new everyday :naughty: (god i love that smiley)

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Taken from http://www.wordlookup.net/m1/m16.html:

The M4/M4A1 5.56mm Carbine is a lightweight, gas operated, air cooled, magazine fed, selective rate, shoulder fired weapon with a collapsible stock. A shortened variant of the M16A2 rifle with a 36cm barrel, the M4 provides the individual soldier operating in close quarters the capability to engage targets at extended range with accurate, lethal fire. The M4 Carbine has "semi" and "auto" firing modes, but no three round burst. The M4 Carbine achieves over 80% commonality with the M16A2 Rifle and will replace all M3 .45 caliber submachine guns and selected M9 pistols and M16 rifle series. The M4A1 is favored by the U.S. Army's elite Delta Force[?], the Australian Special Forces, South Korea, and the infantry forces of several other countries. Capable of mounting the M203 Grenade Launcher, the M4A1's reduced size and weight offers a potent package for the urban warrior.

cpt_azad
03-22-2005, 06:21 PM
several other countries

as i said --> not a lot (and it isnt a lot)

South Korea

Once again, I doubt that link. I have never seen the ROK ever use/carry M4A1, not even it's special forces.

Australian Special Forces
P-90 is the weapon of choice for the AUS Special Forces, but I guess they could use the M4 since they're good allies w/ the US.

Formula1
03-22-2005, 11:44 PM
hey cpt, can you please direct me to site where you got your facts , please ? I'm really interested in knowing why these countries use these certain types of guns, and alittle more about the origin of the weapons, please ?

cpt_azad
03-25-2005, 08:44 AM
umm, google?

But better yet, just go to the Country's Army site (like www.goarmy.com, or www.dnd.ca, etc. [once again google if you dont know]). Then you can browse your way too the weapons that the military use, as for origins, once you know the weapons name/model, google it up but I prefer this site:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/

But mostly, I can identify guns/weapons by just seeing a picture of them or looking at them, I have tonnes of books on weapons (modern and old) so I guess that really helps me out.

ice_princess
03-25-2005, 06:55 PM
I won't watch that video, it would make me sick.

There is another poll asking if you'd kill somebody for GBP 60.000 - I would kill these soldiers for free, without hesitation and certainly without any bad conscience!