PDA

View Full Version : "Be Cool"

BawA
03-19-2005, 12:44 PM
hey anybody noticed that there is not even a single release of "Be Cool" out yet.
why is that, there is a CAM and Ts INFO on VCDQuality but no sing of any download on BT Trackers.

trajillo
03-19-2005, 01:17 PM
a sequal to get shorty.... they both sucked ass too many popular actors

david622
03-20-2005, 02:46 PM
i didn't see get shorty but i saw Be Cool.
it was decent, but definately not "download-worthy" in my opinion.

ApacNTS
03-20-2005, 09:15 PM
i agree, the rocks performance wasnt stellar, he was constricted, although it was funny when he was shopping for clothes and kept smacking his own ass. i never saw get shorty either, dont think i want to, well put it up their with gigli :p

ahctlucabbuS
03-22-2005, 08:15 PM
i didn't see get shorty but i saw Be Cool.
it was decent, but definately not "download-worthy" in my opinion.

How can a movie be decent if it's not even worth a free download? ;)

I think I saw Get Shorty years ago, but the fact that I can't remember whether I liked it or not is a strong indicator that the film "Sugde rompe".

DanB
03-22-2005, 08:17 PM
"Be Cool"

This is a robbery? :unsure:

ApacNTS
03-22-2005, 09:11 PM
straight jackin

puscifer
04-10-2005, 09:52 AM
I'd say the movie is watchable, aerosmith sucks balls though, they could have found a better band.. The girl was hot

wacko jacko
04-12-2005, 04:20 AM
jus got this today and hav'nt watch it yet but that only cuz i need some dutch rollin here

mlmm
04-14-2005, 06:26 PM
meh, i thought it was pretty bad, and the acting was even worse, especially uma thruman.

kurse
04-15-2005, 07:41 PM
there are alot of versions of be cool. I got a dvd rip.

sameer0807
04-19-2005, 02:11 AM
this movie blows big time...wat a waste of money and time!

manker
04-19-2005, 08:55 AM
I haven't seen it but it's received bad reviews. I'm disappointed because Get Shorty was brilliant. Travolta as the gangster with a conscience was perfect casting and Dennis Farina made me laugh in each of his scenes, you fucking fuckball is still the best movie insult I've ever heard.

Maybe Be Cool will be alright if you enjoyed Get Shorty ... I'm hoping.

JPaul
04-19-2005, 10:58 AM
I liked Get Shorty, particularly the part where the Gene Hackman character says to the Dennis Farina character "Look at me" a lá Chilli Palmer.

I think the response was unexpected.

manker
05-11-2005, 09:50 AM
What a great movie :D

There are a lot of cheesy parts, for a film with music business premis, the parts that contained music - more specifically dancing (:pinch:) - were awful. That, however, can be overlooked as the plot was just as manic and entertaining as the first. The one-liners and comedic violence were also quality, watch out for the scene in and then outside the Diner with characters Joe Loop and Raji - it had both :01:

Losing Gene Hackman and Dennis Farina from the first is easily temepered with the appearance of Harvey Keitel as a corrupt music boss and Vince Vaughn playing the OTT camp wannabe black guy. Even The Rock was okay, which surprised me.

In all I think Get Shorty was better but only because of the lack of cheese. If you can ignore that and you liked the first then you'll laugh your arse off at this.