PDA

View Full Version : Lance that boil and give it a good squeeze...

j2k4
03-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Okay.

I'm starting this in the open, under my own ID.

If I post further, it will be as a "guest", and everyone should feel free to do the same (or not; you may have a reason to post in the clear, too).

Here goes-

Gee, it sure would be nice if whomever committed this recent act of cyber-vandalism didn't feel compelled by the oppressive acts of people like myself to act so maliciously.

Many of us members of long standing should be more sensitive to the feelings of others in our little international playground, and give all efforts in aid of fostering understanding through lack of confrontation, and endeavor to sublimate our ideologies, philosophies, politics, indeed, our very selves in order to achieve that end.

We should realize that all who have do so only be accident of birth, and that those who have not should be taken on a shopping trip to Macy's and treated to a meal at McDonald's, so that we who have may be assuaged of our guilt over our undeserved prosperity.

We must learn to atone for the unspeakable injury we have done your poor, mal-nourished ego(s)

There-that's a good start, I think.

Come out, come out wherever your are....

hard-boiled
03-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Boy, what an arse you are.

I've heard about you, but didn't believe what I was told-now that I see it for myself, I feel the same as everyone else does.

You americans are all the same, why don't you just leave?

clocker
03-19-2005, 04:33 PM
We should realize that all who have do so only be accident of birth, and that those who have not should be taken on a shopping trip to Macy's and treated to a meal at McDonald's, so that we who have may be assuaged of our guilt over our undeserved prosperity.

We must learn to atone for the unspeakable injury we have done your poor, mal-nourished ego(s)

Guilt?
Is Macy's having a sale on that?
If so, I need to pick some up.

Does it come in my size....hmmm.

hard-boiled
03-19-2005, 05:05 PM
See? another american arsehole.
your so cool-you wear your vanity on your sleeves, for all the world to see.

Well, I for one won't bow to you.

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Okay.

If I post further, it will be as a "guest", and everyone should feel free to do the same (or not; you may have a reason to post in the clear, too).

Here goes-

Gee, it sure would be nice if whomever committed this recent act of cyber-vandalism didn't feel compelled by the oppressive acts of people like myself to act so maliciously.

Many of us members of long standing should be more sensitive to the feelings of others in our little international playground, and give all efforts in aid of fostering understanding through lack of confrontation, and endeavor to sublimate our ideologies, philosophies, politics, indeed, our very selves in order to achieve that end.

Way to get the Guest section closed. :dry:

Seems like you're on a bit of an ego-trip yourself with this nonsense. Can't you just leave this sort of stuff for another part of the board and allow the guest forum to be used for it's proper purpose?

j2k4
03-19-2005, 06:49 PM

Seems like you're on a bit of an ego-trip yourself with this nonsense. Can't you just leave this sort of stuff for another part of the board and allow the guest forum to be used for it's proper purpose?

Apparently you are behind in your reading.

Oh, well.

I'll put my raging ego back on it's leash, just for you.

You might want to re-assess your understanding of the purpose of the Guest Section, though.

Edit:

It just occurred to me I have managed to post in a "closed" section; have I been unfairly vested with modly powers? :huh:

DanB
03-19-2005, 06:51 PM
A place for Guests to get a taste of what the Community is all about. :unsure:

j2k4
03-19-2005, 06:54 PM
:unsure:
Ah.

Wasn't aware this precluded actual members posting here.

Fear not; I'll just poke around until I find the exit... :whistling

sparsely
03-19-2005, 06:55 PM
what the fuck is this thread about?

j2k4
03-19-2005, 07:05 PM
what the fuck is this thread about?

I am quite sure I used to know before I was officially divested of that knowledge and scolded for baiting Guests and...oh, yeah-trespassing, by MCHeshPants420.

You didn't perchance leave the door ajar?

The light in here is very poor...

j2k4
03-19-2005, 07:10 PM

You'll forgive me for pointing out this statement is incorrect, sir?

It would seem this wrong-headed conclusion would ill-benefit any guest(s) who might be lurking about. :huh:

Snee
03-19-2005, 07:11 PM
:lol: @ the entire thing so far.

j2k4
03-19-2005, 07:25 PM
:lol: @ the entire thing so far.

Thanks for that.

I was beginning to think I was preaching to a bunch of un-reconstructed and humor-deficient guests, or something.

I can always count on you, SnnY.

BTW-

Is there a "Guests Only" entrance/exit, or something?

That other guy wants me to leave, and has left himself, without showing me the door.

Terribly rude for a bona fide member; making me feel like a bit of a guest.

clocker
03-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the Hotel California.

DanB
03-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Exit (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/login.php?do=logout&u=27218)

j2k4
03-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the Hotel California.

Appropriately assessed, sir.

An all-pervading Outer Limits/Twilight Zone/McHale's Navy thingie going on.

j2k4
03-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Exit (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/login.php?do=logout&u=27218)

Something appears to be blocking this exit.

I shall report this immediately to the board Fire Marshall.

Safety first.

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Apparently you are behind in your reading.

Oh, well.

I'll put my raging ego back on it's leash, just for you.

You might want to re-assess your understanding of the purpose of the Guest Section, though.

Edit:

It just occurred to me I have managed to post in a "closed" section; have I been unfairly vested with modly powers? :huh:

All I got from that was "whine...whine...whine".

Stop acting like a child and leave the guest section for guests and people who can actually help them. This isn't a place for your silly little vendettas with Billy Dean or whoever the feck deleted your posts.

Basically you're stinking up the guest forum with your pointless agenda. Please ask for your thread to be closed. Then shut up.

Or not. I don't care.

j2k4
03-19-2005, 08:06 PM
All I got from that was "whine...whine...whine".

Stop acting like a child and leave the guest section for guests and people who can actually help them. This isn't a place for your silly little vendettas with Billy Dean or whoever the feck deleted your posts.

Basically you're stinking up the guest forum with your pointless agenda. Please ask for your thread to be closed. Then shut up.

It really goes against my grain to act so crudely, but, as I am perfectly willing and able to help any guests who happen by, and the space I am taking up here isn't forestalling any guests from partaking, and, especially since it is you (and only you) who are complaining, why don't you bugger off?

Fun is part of our gig here, and, if the guests feel that to partake runs counter to board tradition, mayhaps they won't stay, you see?

Besides, I don't do vendettas, m'boy.

Not my style.

Go rain on another parade.

MCHeshPants420
03-19-2005, 09:07 PM
I doubt you are able to help any guests that come in here, unless they feel the need to be patronized. That's all you have to offer, no wonder your posts were deleted...:lol:

sArA
03-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Oh come on now boys, stop your bickering......

closed.

sArA
03-22-2005, 11:30 AM
Ok...moved to lounge and re-opened. :)

clocker
03-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks Sara.
I was really feeling the need for some good ole fashioned patronizing- you know, the kind only J2 is capable of dispensing.

Hit me, Big Boy.

Yogi
03-22-2005, 12:19 PM
Can i hit you too??? :w00t:

And i request this is moved back to the guestsection.

Anything to annoy ******.......... :devil:

Yogi

MCHeshPants420
03-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Three days later and we get this thread back? Not complaining, it's in the right place now. I'm just confused as to who would take time to whine to the mods for it to be re-opened?*

*Or maybe they agreed with me that it was unsuitable for the Guest section and have been campaigning tirelessly for its removal?

TheDave
03-22-2005, 01:46 PM
oh yeah. kick the infidels out of fst!

MCHeshPants420
03-22-2005, 01:48 PM
oh yeah. kick the infidels out of fst!

Who are the infidels? :unsure:

TheDave
03-22-2005, 01:55 PM
those damn americans, they're all the same, why dont they just leave? :unsure:

MCHeshPants420
03-22-2005, 02:00 PM

I find turning off the music and saying things like, "I've got an early start tomorrow" gets rid of unwanted guests.

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Im mexican/american :unsure:

MCHeshPants420
03-22-2005, 02:19 PM
For some reason this amused me, and I can't be bothered to start a new thread:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Withcheese/dilbert20122065050322.gif

TheDave
03-22-2005, 02:24 PM
typical liberal thinking :ermm:

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 02:25 PM
no...

MCHeshPants420
03-22-2005, 02:27 PM
typical liberal thinking :ermm:

Shut it, pyjama wearer.

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2005, 04:29 PM
What is an American anyway.

Is it a citizen of the USA or anyone from the Americas.

Kind of like I'm Scotish and British, you could be Mexican and American (like the chap said) or is it different.

bigboab
03-22-2005, 04:33 PM
What is an American anyway.

Is it a citizen of the USA or anyone from the Americas.

Kind of like I'm Scotish and British, you could be Mexican and American (like the chap said) or is it different.

It used to be the colonies when I was at school. :lookaroun

Busyman
03-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Im mexican/american :unsure:
Well I'm black and from the USA. I'm not African-American seeing that I've never been there, you know, Africa.

Some labels are just stupid.

Remember Afro-American. Wasn't that a hair style?

Were all Caucasions from the Caucas Mountains?

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2005, 04:48 PM
I'm Irish / Scottish / British / European, so yah boo sucks to you.

bigboab
03-22-2005, 05:03 PM

Yes.

Or Bangkok. Cockasia. :blink:

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Well I'm black and from the USA. I'm not African-American seeing that I've never been there, you know, Africa.

Some labels are just stupid.

Remember Afro-American. Wasn't that a hair style?

Well iv been to america and mexico so yeah.The title fits :shutup:

vidcc
03-22-2005, 08:25 PM
Okay.

Here goes-

For some reason this post is giving me the urge to post this picture for you in the "how do you picture" thread.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/08/06/gore.bush.01/link.john.kerry.ap.jpg
j2k4

How did i miss this thread? :unsure:

j2k4
03-22-2005, 09:18 PM
For some reason this post is giving me the urge to post this picture for you in the "how do you picture" thread.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/08/06/gore.bush.01/link.john.kerry.ap.jpg
j2k4

How did i miss this thread? :unsure:

I shall inform the liberal media of your slander of their great hero.

Swine!! :D

Good God, what a picture-it looks like a particularly vicious Photoshop melding of Maggie Thatcher and Charles' Camilla, though insofar as that goes, I'm sure no one will mind.

Biggles
03-22-2005, 11:49 PM
Okay.

Here goes-

Okaayy!

Call me picky, but if I am going to be treated I would like to try one of the seafood bars in New Orleans accompanied by California's vinyard finest. I'll skip the department store trip if it's all the same. :)

manker
03-22-2005, 11:59 PM
Okay.

Here goes-

Come out, come out wherever your are....You know, I've read that maybe four or five times now and I'm still http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/enlish.gif

That's why I haven't posted in the thread yet.

Wtf is all that about, j2 :lol:

-- Just to note the ellipsis is to cut down on the quote size, not to imply pertinence.

Guillaume
03-23-2005, 12:03 AM
Wtf is all that about, j2 :lol:

He says all that happened last week was his fault.

[/grabs pitchfork and torch] Prepare the stake, folks.

manker
03-23-2005, 12:07 AM
He says all that happened last week was his fault.

[/grabs pitchfork and torch] Prepare the stake, folks.:lol:

From that it would seem he is in cahoots with someone.

Probably Busyman - burn him too, just in case :unsure:

j2k4
03-23-2005, 01:11 AM
Call me picky, but if I am going to be treated I would like to try one of the seafood bars in New Orleans accompanied by California's vinyard finest. I'll skip the department store trip if it's all the same. :)

Picky-

I lied.

The bus is full, and the budget is milk and cookies.

Can you make believe?

By-the-by-

Has anybody any information on this nasty rumor going around that UKResident is trying to cause problems?

He's been so friendly; I'd hate to think he could stoop to actual malicious behavior.

I am flattered he has periodically condescended to instruct me on my shortcomings, and I am so utterly humbled by his sincere desire to give freely of himself that I feel constrained from returning the favor, easy as that would be. ;)

Shiranai_Baka
03-23-2005, 03:48 AM
Yes.. this thread is very confusing but I would like to know what is going on, if someone would like to give me some more background information? :)

Yogi
03-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Can i get my IPod now??? :lookaroun

Mr JP Fugley
03-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Can i get my IPod now??? :lookaroun
Is that the latest incarnation. FFS we can't even get the iPod Shuffle about here.

j2k4
03-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Yes.. this thread is very confusing but I would like to know what is going on, if someone would like to give me some more background information? :)

We are reacting to the fiendish but ultimately futile activities of a dastardly cyber-villain.

We are casting about for the background details ourselves-have you any factuals to offer regarding the aforementioned deedage? :huh:

TheDave
03-24-2005, 07:54 AM
did this futile activities fuck the forum over for about 4 hours yesterday?

Shiranai_Baka
03-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Lol the transition from a diverse vocab to vulgar language... SUPERB!

I have no factually factual information.. sorry :(

TheDave
03-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Lol the transition from a diver vocab to vulgar language... SUPERB!

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX160/bxp31829.jpg

j2k4
03-24-2005, 10:44 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX160/bxp31829.jpg

Thanks for the assist, Dave. :)

TheDave
03-24-2005, 10:49 PM
that was my diver vocab :unsure:

j2k4
03-24-2005, 10:51 PM
that was my diver vocab :unsure:

Understood. :D