PDA

View Full Version : Attention Radiohead Fans...

brotherdoobie
03-21-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm finishing dl'ing, Radiohead's: Towering Above The Rest (bootleg b-sides and rarities) 186 tracks 10 CD set. If you want it,come to our SoulSeek room.

Peace bd

4play
03-21-2005, 08:39 PM
got it already. most of it is terrible but there are a few gems hidden away in there.

brotherdoobie
03-21-2005, 09:23 PM
got it already. most of it is terrible but there are a few gems hidden away in there.

I am getting ready to listen to it...I'll let you know if I agree. ;)
Are you a Radiohead fan?

Peace bd

4play
03-22-2005, 12:05 AM
big time fan mate. got about 5 gigs of mp3's loads of live concerts but i have still never seen them live.

went down to shepards bush to get tickets for the show there but the touts where asking £150 a ticket.

brotherdoobie
03-22-2005, 03:56 AM
big time fan mate. got about 5 gigs of mp3's loads of live concerts but i have still never seen them live.

went down to shepards bush to get tickets for the show there but the touts where asking £150 a ticket.

I have quite a few gigs of Radiohead myself. I can believe it (about the ticket prices)...and they wonder why we file share...hmmm ;) ...still to see them live
would be cool indeed.

Cheers bd

blop
03-22-2005, 04:43 PM
Just saw this thread and decided that it would be a good oppurtunity to brag.....

I have seen radiohead 3 times....2 twice in france where they were simply amazing......Kid A tour, open tent in a roman amphitheatre thing....absoultley amazing atmosphere. The other time was EuroKennes festival in errr...03 i think. I travelled there just to see radiohead as ticket had sold out for the Uk festival they played.....think it was Glastonbury.

The 3rd time was the NEC.....and it was crap...Ok Computer tour the sound was horrible and i was further back than.....a thing that was far back.

But seriously radiohead are really really good live.....and well worth travelling for.

blop
03-22-2005, 04:45 PM
"Radiohead's: Towering Above The Rest (bootleg b-sides and rarities) 186 tracks 10 CD set"

ps...whats this....havent heard of it? and what the your radiohead room?!!

brotherdoobie
03-22-2005, 11:39 PM
"Radiohead's: Towering Above The Rest (bootleg b-sides and rarities) 186 tracks 10 CD set"

ps...whats this....havent heard of it? and what the your radiohead room?!!

http://www.cdtrader1.com/setlists/radiohead.html

It's a private room...hang around,and maybe we'll invite you. :)

By the way...you're a lucky bastard! :crying:

Peace bd

blop
03-23-2005, 09:28 AM
http://www.cdtrader1.com/setlists/radiohead.html

It's a private room...hang around,and maybe we'll invite you. :)

By the way...you're a lucky bastard! :crying:

Peace bd

:blushing: I know.....! It gets better......as well :D

Ill check out that room..

brotherdoobie
03-24-2005, 08:15 PM
:blushing: I know.....! It gets better......as well :D

Ill check out that room..

What gets better?...You got me Radiohead tickets?
You's rawks!

Peace bd

blop
03-25-2005, 05:35 PM
This better:

Went backstage at the first french concert i saw.....and the band were so close.. i saw bono as well.....i went up to Thom and asked for an autograph and he told me to go away...

brotherdoobie
03-25-2005, 08:41 PM
This better:

Went backstage at the first french concert i saw.....and the band were so close.. i saw bono as well.....i went up to Thom and asked for an autograph and he told me to go away...

Bad breath? :blink:

Peace bd

blop
03-30-2005, 08:45 AM
yea i reckon... :(

I reckon being told to go away and come back in 10 mins..........is a reasonable claim to fame.