PDA

View Full Version : Whodunnit?

UKResident
03-22-2005, 07:10 AM
So who deleted the posts?

Hobbes has been running around blaming Billy Dean, he said it must have been him because he would if he could, guilt by wishful thinking?

j2k4 has been accused of thinking it was Billy Dean and hasn't refuted the suggestion, guilt by possibility?

JPaul hasn't made any comments about who it could have been, and good on him, he never was one to jump to unfounded conclusions.

Bigboad has claimed that the admin here have a LIST of possible subjects.

So who did it?

l think whoever it was, if indeed it was 'someone' and not a database gliche, should own up and claim bragging rights.

manker
03-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Rikk made almost exactly the same post at The Club a couple of days ago, except he also took the opportunity to deny that he created this UKResident persona. Same vocab in the post over at the ailing Club too. Did you know they have to beg their members for donations now. Did you also know that when some of his friends dared to post that SnnY and myself were nice chaps, Billy deleted it.

Oh yeah, you asked several questions. Not a clue, mate. Personally I think BD is far too stupid to be able to pull this off but one must keep an open mind.

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Rikk made almost exactly the same post at The Club a couple of days ago, except he also took the opportunity to deny that he created this UKResident persona. Same vocab in the post over at the ailing Club too. Did you know they have to beg their members for donations now. Did you also know that when some of his friends dared to post that SnnY and myself were nice chaps, Billy deleted it.

Oh yeah, you asked several questions. Not a clue, mate. Personally I think BD is far too stupid to be able to pull this off but one must keep an open mind.
Manker, Manker, Manker,

Rikk and Billy are entirely different people, he's told you that often enough, why don't you listen.

EDIT are members allowed to start threads in the guest section. I thought that was guests only and members could reply to them.

Unless you wanted guests to be able to read this mischief making.

Can I suggest this be moved, I see no reason for it to be here.

UKResident
03-22-2005, 10:19 AM
What's this doing in here? This was meant to be in the lounge so wanker and his friends could make us laugh with their conspiracy theories.

manker
03-22-2005, 10:29 AM
What's this doing in here? This was meant to be in the lounge so wanker and his friends could make us laugh with their conspiracy theories.So why didn't you post it there.

I guarentee no conspiricy theories from me but I can't offer the same assurance with regard to bringing your slow witted mentalism into the limelight.

Again.

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2005, 10:36 AM
So why didn't you post it there.

I guarentee no conspiricy theories from me but I can't offer the same assurance with regard to bringing your slow witted mentalism into the limelight.

Again.
It's good the way Fat Bastard changes your name to wanker tho'.

Bet you wouldn't have expected that.

manker
03-22-2005, 10:47 AM
It's good the way Fat Bastard changes your name to wanker tho'.

Bet you wouldn't have expected that.It cuts me to the quick every time.

I may have to alter my slow witted assessment if he keeps this up :lol:

TheDave
03-22-2005, 01:04 PM
how can you have a conspiracy without a theory. personally if i was pretending to be internet.news i'd attack the modses and admin, maybe changes some forum headers or something slightly mischevious but not harsh. i dont reckon he (I.N) is clever enough to attack the drawing room as to throw us off his scent, and if he were to do that he wouldn't have made a cliche "closing statement".

Cheese
03-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Morning all. :D

Has someone already bagged this thread for the "Rikk at his insanest" (http://moderation.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1588) competition? :unsure:

TheDave
03-22-2005, 01:13 PM
i have :01:

btw cheese remember to sign out, if you post outside here the world ends

MCHeshPants420
03-22-2005, 01:16 PM
i have :01:

btw cheese remember to sign out, if you post outside here the world ends

Yeah, I know. And don't any of you bar-stewards start making this a serious topic or a music thread just to get it moved.

UKResident
03-22-2005, 01:17 PM
Ah, withcheese, l take it you're one of the moderation crazies?

Just how many inmates from that place are there here?

Your link doesn't work BTW.

manker
03-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Morning all. :D

Has someone already bagged this thread for the "Rikk at his insanest" (http://moderation.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1588) competition? :unsure:Do you think we could get Andie or Ella to make the final decision. That would be teh roka.

I reckon my choice has it in the bag, btw :01:

UKResident
03-22-2005, 01:20 PM
teh? Are you allowed to use that word if you're older than 12? :lol:

MCHeshPants420
03-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Ah, withcheese, l take it you're one of the moderation crazies?

Just how many inmates from that place are there here?

Your link doesn't work BTW.
I'll take those in reverse order:

The link works for members.

1. I have multiple personalities as well.

Yes.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 01:23 PM
yes

manker
03-22-2005, 01:24 PM
teh? Are you allowed to use that word if you're older than 12? :lol:It's not a word, at least officially.

However, anyone can use it. You too if you stop laughing at your own crappy jokes, 'cos only 12 year olds do that.

sArA
03-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Right....lets see.....

popcorn, drink, fags, lighter, ashtray, comfy chair........

ok....I'm ready.......let the games commence!

TheDave
03-22-2005, 03:20 PM
he needs inspiration

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Teh really is childish, it shouldn't be allowed on t'board.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 04:24 PM
hey dude. i'm right here :(

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2005, 04:26 PM
It's not a word, at least officially.

However, anyone can use it. You too if you stop laughing at your own crappy jokes, 'cos only 12 year olds do that.
12 year old's surely. They possess the years, hence the apostrophe.

bigboab
03-22-2005, 04:31 PM
12 year old's surely. They possess the years, hence the apostrophe.

See me after school. :ph34r: You are supposed to encourage younger members. :rolleyes:

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Flip I've thrown a lot of bait away recently

Lilmiss
03-22-2005, 06:04 PM
You are supposed to encourage younger members.

And today in court, bigboab shall be representing Mr Jackson. :shutup:

DanB
03-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Ah Billy, its been a while since some shit stirring has been done by you

RPerry
03-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Ah Billy, its been a while since some shit stirring has been done by you

A few days anyway :dry:

bigboab
03-22-2005, 08:47 PM
And today in court, bigboab shall be representing Mr Jackson. :shutup:

You are not too old to get your arse skelped. :lol:

vidcc
03-22-2005, 08:54 PM
http://www.thekioskfactory.com/postfolioshots/Butler-250.jpg

The butler always did it

manker
03-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Flip I've thrown a lot of bait away recentlyBoab is proving to be a wiley quarry :naughty:

Mr JP Fugley
03-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Boab is proving to be a wiley quarry :naughty:
Rod of, rod boy.

bigboab
03-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Boab is proving to be a wiley quarry :naughty:

More like a stone quarry. :)

Lilmiss
03-23-2005, 01:03 AM
You are not too old to get your arse skelped.

Ooooooh yes I am. :01:

Or was that a random quote from the trial?