PDA

View Full Version : Is It Possible To Hack Yahoo Mail?

tekken345
04-06-2003, 02:10 AM
Hi all how do you get peoples yahoo mail passwords cause i have hear you can do it. Is this true? Will you get done for it by law and will they trace you?

zapjb
04-06-2003, 02:30 AM
:angry:

Curley
04-06-2003, 02:36 AM
I don't understand why people want hack other peoples accounts :(

Would you like it if yours was hacked?

RPerry
04-06-2003, 02:43 AM
yeah, hacking other peoples mail accounts is not cool :angry:

p2pmaster
04-06-2003, 02:57 AM
he should be banned from using the boards who knows wot he gets up to :angry:

Acecool
04-06-2003, 03:02 AM
Wait
Copy and paste pls

racer II
04-06-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by p2pmaster@5 April 2003 - 23:57
he should be banned from using the boards who knows wot he gets up to :angry:
He should be banned for the internet :D

[B][O][T]
04-06-2003, 03:20 AM
how do you get peoples yahoo mail passwords cause i have hear you can do it
You Email the person and ask nicely "Hey is it ok if I read Your private Emails?"

Is this true?
Take a wild guess My friend

Will you get done for it by law and will they trace you?
God heathens what do You think?

cheers,
BOT

RPerry
04-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Acecool@5 April 2003 - 18:02
Wait
Copy and paste pls
and this means? :huh:

p2pmaster
04-06-2003, 03:38 AM
ye wot it mean? :unsure:

sk8punk151
04-06-2003, 04:48 AM
Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd's, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST.. PEOPLE THESE DAYS

and to answer your question. you shouldnt be asking for hacking help in here.. this topic should be moved rather then locked

4play
04-06-2003, 04:54 AM
hacker: [originally, someone who makes furniture with an axe] n. 1. A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary. 2. One who programs enthusiastically (even obsessively) or who enjoys programming rather than just theorizing about programming. 3. A person capable of appreciating hack value. 4. A person who is good at programming quickly. 5. An expert at a particular program, or one who frequently does work using it or on it; as in `a UNIX hacker'. (Definitions 1 through 5 are correlated, and people who fit them congregate.) 6. An expert or enthusiast of any kind. One might be an astronomy hacker, for example. 7. One who enjoys the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming or circumventing limitations. 8. [deprecated] A malicious meddler who tries to discover sensitive information by poking around. Hence `password hacker', `network hacker'. See cracker.
It is better to be described as a hacker by others than to describe oneself that way. Hackers consider themselves something of an elite (a meritocracy based on ability), though one to which new members are gladly welcome. There is thus a certain ego satisfaction to be had in identifying yourself as a hacker (but if you claim to be one and are not, you'll quickly be labeled bogus).

@sk8punk151 so are you a hacker?

OcramC
04-06-2003, 04:54 AM
thats naughty. what would your parents think?

ooo
04-06-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@6 April 2003 - 01:48
Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd's, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

and to answer your question. you shouldnt be asking for hacking help in here.. this topic should be moved rather then locked
dont u ppl read the rules!

omg newcomers

rule number 5 or 2 or 7 one of em

pretty sure itz 5

NO FOUL LANGUAGE!

OcramC
04-06-2003, 05:06 AM
OF COURSE ITS POSSIBLE DIPS*IT. If your askin then it shows how stupid u are

ooo
04-06-2003, 05:10 AM
everything can be hacked eventually but is it possible for u?

NO!

Crazycol
04-06-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by tekken345@5 April 2003 - 23:10
Hi all how do you get peoples yahoo mail passwords cause i have hear you can do it. Is this true? Will you get done for it by law and will they trace you?
TWAT!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

A good English phrase.

FinalTheorem
04-06-2003, 07:42 AM
@sk8punk151
This guy isn&#39;t trying to download a movie, he&#39;s tring to get into someones mail account. <_< It&#39;s totaly different.

@tekken345
Maybe try going to a hacker forum, or here. (http://astalavista.com) This probably isn&#39;t the best place to ask this question. P.S. It&#39;s not nice to mess with peoples E-mail, better know who you&#39;re hacking first too. They might be smarter than you :rolleyes:

war59312
04-06-2003, 08:20 AM
Since you are asking how to hack somone&#39;s mail account then you don&#39;t know much about the internet do you?

Kinda of stupid of you of asking on public forum, like this one. Better watch your self. Some people "like" hacking those who ask stupid questions about "hacking" some one else&#39;s account. Not saying thats going to happen, but u better learn to protect yourself and not ask others for help with illegal activity. For all you know I could have been the FBI searching for dumb asses to get a promotion. :P

Take Care and dont ask stupid questions. Keep them to yourselves. At least for gods sake use google. ;)

cya,
Will

MagicNakor
04-06-2003, 08:44 AM
...Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I...
Firstly, I know I don&#39;t download "pirated material" every day.

Secondly, all hackers may download material off the &#39;net, but not all people downloading material off the &#39;net are hackers. Wrap your mind around that one.

:ninja:

kAb
04-06-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Soul814+5 April 2003 - 16:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Soul814 @ 5 April 2003 - 16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@6 April 2003 - 01:48
Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd&#39;s, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

dont u ppl read the rules&#33;

omg newcomers

rule number 5 or 2 or 7 one of em

pretty sure itz 5

NO FOUL LANGUAGE&#33; [/b][/quote]
no foul language in EXCESS. theres a loophole ;)

Wolfmight
04-06-2003, 10:22 AM
I doubt anyone can really *hack* it, but they will more than likely see you typeing your s/n and password over your shoulder at a computer cafe, or they will give u a keylog virus, etc..

:angry: Still...email is private&#33;

Jibbler
04-06-2003, 10:49 AM
Do you really think you will find the answer on this board? The experts at Yahoo are much smarter than you or I. If it were so easy to hack yahoo email, they would have had millions of security complaits from all their users. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Rip The Jacker
04-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd&#39;s, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

Downloading pirated software doesn&#39;t make us hackers&#33; :blink:

It makes us pirates&#33; Arrrgghh&#33;&#33; :pirate: :w00t:

@tekken345, your an evil landlubber&#33;&#33; Arghhh&#33; >_<

sk8punk151
04-06-2003, 11:24 AM
You people still dont get it. The point I was trying to get across is not to call this guy a &#39;twat&#39; or flame him. All he is trying to do is hack into someones e-mail and its probably a friend or someone he knows who pissed him off and its also probably for a good reason. And yes by downloading bootlegs and pirated materials you all are engaging in illegal acts just like this guy is trying to hack into an email acount.

A hacker is a word commonly missused today and there are many different definitons so dont be a smart ass and pull your nerdy lil definition (@who ever posted that stupid post) and also I dont care if a member tells me not to swear. Big fucking deal. This is a fucking site where we talk about stealing shit off of the net and I doubt a little kid will complain or a lawsuit is going to happen if we swear. And fucking if the administration cared that much they would setup the swear filter if theres not already one. So people, PLEASE give this guy a break and quit flaming him because hes just like you or me except hes in the wrong forum. heh :rolleyes:

shahzadsk
04-06-2003, 12:44 PM
I think you&#39;re wrong..pirated software and hacking are different.. Hacking isn&#39;t ethical.. (unless if you&#39;re a constructive one, e.g. security).. as for pirating software..yeah its wrogn..but hey if we were all rich enough..we&#39;d buy it.. besides companies..earn billions anyway.. .. sure it hurts there revenues..but not as much as crippling them.. As for hacking e-mails it&#39;s WRONG..It&#39;s someone&#39;s personal life..if you got nothing better to do than pry in others lives..i feel sorry for you..
I hope you guys get the point..hacking WRONG..
piracy.. - wrong.but doesn&#39;t hurt anyone..

Freek1e
04-06-2003, 01:15 PM
Sk8punk151 the main reason he is a TW@ is becoz he is asking a dumbass question in a public forum, he may as well have asked, duh, can someone tell me how to hack pentagon 8 block administrators system (not been done yet BTW)

If u wanna hack ppl, then find out about it, this sh&#33;t is not just handed out to any old d&#33;psh&#33;t who has neither the brains or moral integrity to use the advice and software correctly

Also, asking such a dumbass question can open you to being hacked yourself, ppl less honourable than myself ( possibly :lol: ) may look at this noob and think this guy knows nothing and can probably backdoor him through port5000 or through the msmsg UDP port with a lame trojan to annoy him or it could be real nasty if he annoyed ppl too much

Besides which hacking mail accounts is just plain NASTY/DIRTY and a bit of a baby&#39;s trick to boot

Shahzadsk, don&#39;t kid yourself hacking and pirating have equal impact, just on different levels, yes you are harming ppl by downloading pirated materials, because you are costing companies money, if everyone downloaded and didn&#39;t buy games eventually companies would liquidate, no money = no company = no game, yes I download and yes I buy both games and software

NO I do not usually engage in diss&#39;n ppl but some things just annoy me a lil&#39; :D

Rocktron
04-06-2003, 01:52 PM
How do i get a lot of money very soon?

I go to a bank, shoot all the people there except the guy/girl with the key to the safe&#33;&#33;
But i shoot him/her anyway when i have all the money.., and run like hell&#33;&#33;

Is this against the law? Is the cruel?? Am i stupid?

YES i would be&#33;&#33; And so will you&#33;

What is the point? Why ask something you allready know the answer to? :blink:

sk8punk151
04-06-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Freek1e@6 April 2003 - 10:15
Sk8punk151 the main reason he is a TW@ is becoz he is asking a dumbass question in a public forum, he may as well have asked, duh, can someone tell me how to hack pentagon 8 block administrators system (not been done yet BTW)

If u wanna hack ppl, then find out about it, this sh&#33;t is not just handed out to any old d&#33;psh&#33;t who has neither the brains or moral integrity to use the advice and software correctly

Also, asking such a dumbass question can open you to being hacked yourself, ppl less honourable than myself ( possibly :lol: ) may look at this noob and think this guy knows nothing and can probably backdoor him through port5000 or through the msmsg UDP port with a lame trojan to annoy him or it could be real nasty if he annoyed ppl too much

Besides which hacking mail accounts is just plain NASTY/DIRTY and a bit of a baby&#39;s trick to boot

Shahzadsk, don&#39;t kid yourself hacking and pirating have equal impact, just on different levels, yes you are harming ppl by downloading pirated materials, because you are costing companies money, if everyone downloaded and didn&#39;t buy games eventually companies would liquidate, no money = no company = no game, yes I download and yes I buy both games and software

NO I do not usually engage in diss&#39;n ppl but some things just annoy me a lil&#39; :D
Thank you for commenting on this manly. lol. I partly agree with you on some of what your saying also

sk8punk151
04-06-2003, 02:29 PM
And umm a mod or admin should probably lock this topic as quick as possible only because its sort of excalating into flaming (partly on my part) and the original poster is yet to reply to anything we have said.

tekken345
04-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Dear all i am very sorry what i had said please forgive me and i will ensure that it won&#39;t happen againe can we all be friends againe i am now very scare of all of you i won&#39;t be coming here anymore :(

The Knife Thrower
04-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Read your private messages and see what I said.

shahzadsk
04-06-2003, 03:51 PM
I agree with you..but if you live in a third world country (PNG), where most software isn&#39;t sold..what do you do??? If I lived in the US or UK..I&#39;d be doing the right thing&#33;&#33;&#33; I mean..down here..even companies use pirated software..simply because legit software is HARD to find or come by&#33;&#33; Even if you find legit software.. it costs 40% more than elsewhere..because its imported from Aus or wherever.. When the economy is struggling..you really have not much choice..

Rocktron
04-06-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by tekken345@6 April 2003 - 12:42
Dear all i am very sorry what i had said please forgive me and i will ensure that it won&#39;t happen againe can we all be friends againe i am now very scare of all of you i won&#39;t be coming here anymore :(
Dear Tekken345..,

No need for that&#33; ;) Just think before you post&#33;

See you around&#33; :D

Wizzandabe
04-06-2003, 04:57 PM
he might try hacking us?

nizers
04-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by shahzadsk@6 April 2003 - 12:51
I agree with you..but if you live in a third world country (PNG), where most software isn&#39;t sold..what do you do??? If I lived in the US or UK..I&#39;d be doing the right thing&#33;&#33;&#33; I mean..down here..even companies use pirated software..simply because legit software is HARD to find or come by&#33;&#33; Even if you find legit software.. it costs 40% more than elsewhere..because its imported from Aus or wherever.. When the economy is struggling..you really have not much choice..
Don&#39;t make excuses. Just cause material is "hard to find" or extremely overpriced, does this somehow make it okay to steal it. Is sleeping with somebodies wife/husband not adultery if the couple is not in love anymore but still married? NO, there&#39;s no half ways. Hacking email and "sharing" copyrighted material are both wrong. Now personally, i&#39;m okay with ripping off a billion dollar company that uses thier monopoly over the public to fleece them but at the same time i think that hacking other people&#39;s email is wrong ethically. Still, all in all they&#39;re wrong, no matter what my personal feeling are. They&#39;ll both give you jail time if caught. As for the original question... this is DEFINITLY the wrong place to be asking this. In no way is it related to anything in any of the subjects listed on this site. It&#39;s not software, movie, music, game, or kazaa related in any way.

Wolfmight
04-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k+6 April 2003 - 07:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 6 April 2003 - 07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@6 April 2003 - 01:48

Downloading pirated software doesn&#39;t make us hackers&#33; :blink:

It makes us pirates&#33; Arrrgghh&#33;&#33; :pirate: :w00t:

@tekken345, your an evil landlubber&#33;&#33; Arghhh&#33; >_< [/b][/quote]
lol, no kiddin.
That guy dont know his internet terminology

wasup
04-07-2003, 12:27 PM
damn what a stupid thread :ph34r:

Jonne
04-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by wasup@7 April 2003 - 13:27
damn what a stupid thread :ph34r:
he&#39;s right. I feel like i lost my time reading all this bullshit...
i could&#39;ve known with a title like this...

*MY__NIGGA__HILL__FIGGA*
04-07-2003, 01:27 PM
ummmmmm and 1 other thing (i dont think i saw any other person say this but i really didnt look 0_o ) if you are a real hacker you dont asks bout shit you figure it out your self do a lil searchin on google aka use your resources @ hand &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (i did hear this one in this theard "which was a good point)you dont ask in a public forum like this cause you never know who may be lookin or reading this shit&#33; and i will add you shoul not be hackin anything cause you will get caught &#33; you have to have shit like proxies to keep your self hiden online.........first &#33;&#33;&#33; and you need common sence...... sumtin i think you lack&#33;&#33;

so leave the hackin to the reall hackers and crackers..................

*MY__NIGGA__HILL__FIGGA*
04-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Damn 2 posts :0(