DanB
03-22-2005, 06:36 PM
nob, show some respect :dry:

Dr Spaulding
03-22-2005, 06:37 PM
yeh, i'm sorry.

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 06:47 PM
just some nazi fuckers.You would never see a black or latin guy doing shit like this.

Dr Spaulding
03-22-2005, 06:58 PM
(snobby voice) looks like white people have a discipline problem!

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 07:00 PM
No.They are just retarded.I would have killed 20 people if i was him :01:

Dr Spaulding
03-22-2005, 07:01 PM
why? are you a latino chili muncher?

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 07:03 PM
If you are going to kill a lot of people.Why not go all the way?I would have had a field day :-]

Dr Spaulding
03-22-2005, 07:03 PM
aye mate, i woulda gone for the lonely geeks first, put them outta their misery ;)

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 07:05 PM
lol yeah.
they need a lession from this guy on how to murder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ramirez

sArA
03-22-2005, 07:24 PM
@ Dr Spaulding How about a source and something constructive or interesting to say on the subject?

Or are you just looking for an excuse to US bash....ffs you need to do better than this. I suggest you look in the Drawing room, you might learn something about the art of debate provocation....

You nob

Money Fist
03-22-2005, 07:35 PM
refrain from the latino trash talk

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 08:25 PM
(snobby voice) looks like white people have a discipline problem!

Hey, dumbfuck, you do realize, that the kid wasn't white, riiiiight? How about next time, you actually learn something about what you post prior to posting?

vidcc
03-22-2005, 08:41 PM
I still find it amazing that groups such as the NRA and people that agree with them deny any connection between incidents like this and the absolute freely available firearms.
Here, only one thing causes more outrage than stiffer gun control laws and enforcement and that's Janet Jacksons breast.

My sympathy goes out to all those that suffer loss.

Money Fist
03-22-2005, 09:34 PM
i think ur tryin to piss us off now!
not working.... bitch

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 09:35 PM
I still find it amazing that groups such as the NRA and people that agree with them deny any connection between incidents like this and the absolute freely available firearms.
Here, only one thing causes more outrage than stiffer gun control laws and enforcement and that's Janet Jacksons breast.

My sympathy goes out to all those that suffer loss.

What does the NRA have to do with this? He stole his grandfathers guns (the guns were police issued as he was a police officer) killed his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend, then went to kill the children.

If the weapons came from some retail establishment I would understand your point more. But seeing as these were police weapons...., I don't think the NRA has much to do with the police department weapons. Unless you think police should not be allowed to carry firearms?

BigBank_Hank
03-22-2005, 09:44 PM
What does the NRA have to do with this? He stole his grandfathers guns (the guns were police issued as he was a police officer) killed his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend, then went to kill the children.

Well there you go you’ve solved the problem. Now all we need to do is take away all firearms from police officers so that this can’t happen again. Policemen will be issued whistles to replace their gun so that they can whistle for help while their being shot at by criminals.

In a situation like this people love to point the blame everywhere but where it belongs which is the animal who committed these atrocities.

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 09:48 PM
hoe no hypos cause hysteria again

manker
03-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Well there you go you’ve solved the problem. Now all we need to do is take away all firearms from police officers so that this can’t happen again. Policemen will be issued whistles to replace their gun so that they can whistle for help while their being shot at by criminals. Bit like in the UK, then. Seems to work okay over here.

Maybe take it a step further tighten up the gun laws, ban handguns altogether and make it extremely difficult for your common or garden burglar to get a gun of any description - oh, and have a police armed response unit, you know, just in case.

Great post, Hank :01:

TheDave
03-22-2005, 09:49 PM
if civilians didn't have the right to bare arms (term?) the police wouldn't need them either, think of britain as an example.

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Bit like in the UK, then. Seems to work okay over here.

Maybe take it a step further tighten up the gun laws, ban handguns altogether and make it extremely difficult for your common or garden burglar to get a gun of any description - oh, and have a police armed response unit, you know, just in case.

no.when you have mexico right next door.it will be useless to ban guns.All it will do is give bad people more ways to get money.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 09:53 PM
its too late now cos americans have been paranoid too long :wacko:

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 09:55 PM
its too late now cos americans have been paranoid too long :wacko:
rightly so,i say.

vidcc
03-22-2005, 09:56 PM

If the weapons came from some retail establishment I would understand your point more. But seeing as these were police weapons...., I don't think the NRA has much to do with the police department weapons. Unless you think police should not be allowed to carry firearms?

Originally Posted by vidcc

Are you saying that All the other "incidents like this" were police guns?

As to my views on gun ownership, i believe that apart from hunting, farming etc. the only guns should be for law enforcement and military... but being realistic that would never happen so therefore the best i can hope for is tighter controls, background checks (including at shows) and tighter enforcement of those laws.
The first post mentioned A.Q. and we hear a lot about custom inspections to prevent them bringing munitions into the country...well they don't have to because they can still legally buy this stuff without background checks....

manker
03-22-2005, 09:58 PM
no.when you have mexico right next door.it will be useless to ban guns.All it will do is give bad people more ways to get money.That's a good point, mate. I suppose us being an island makes it that little bit more difficult to import guns.

However, drugs seem to get in okay (thankfully) and illegal firearms are still a problem here but with them being banned in general terms it means that I have never actually seen a handgun and only a small number of rifles.

I wouldn't want it any other way.

Tighten up your borders, dole out prison sentances for possession of illegal firearms. Do whatever it takes.

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Bit like in the UK, then. Seems to work okay over here.

Great idea! I agree, let's ban the guns!

But hold on a second, how many guns are out there now? Are we gonna round up all the firearms gestapo style? Leave it up to honor system to destroy the firearms?

If guns are banned, does anyone really think a criminal cares if it is illegal to have a gun?

Next question, if guns are banned here, and they are all gather up and disposed of, do you really think there will be no one in Canada or Mexico who would be interested if a criminal offered them a little extra to get them a gun?

vidcc
03-22-2005, 10:01 PM

But hold on a second, how many guns are out there now? Are we gonna round up all the firearms gestapo style? Leave it up to honor system to destroy the firearms?

If guns are banned, does anyone really think a criminal cares if it is illegal to have a gun?

Next question, if guns are banned here, and they are all gather up and disposed of, do you really think there will be no one in Canada or Mexico who would be interested if a criminal offered them a little extra to get them a gun?

It's a vicious circle isn't it

vidcc
03-22-2005, 10:08 PM
@indapocket

I should have put this in my reply..

you mention that it was a police gun..... so why are you not asking how come a "responsible owner" managed to have this event happen. Obviously the system has a flaw

manker
03-22-2005, 10:09 PM

Next question, if guns are banned here, and they are all gather up and disposed of, do you really think there will be no one in Canada or Mexico who would be interested if a criminal offered them a little extra to get them a gun?I suppose you're right. It would be extremely difficult for your country to acheive this.

You mention an honour system but that's exactly what we did when handguns were banned. We declared a deadline and then sometime after this, declared an amnesty - it seemed to work okay.

In the US, though, I know it would be a surefire vote, nay, election loser because it's part of the constitution.

I'm in my mid-twenties and for much of my adult life, I lived in a city - yet have never seen a gun. That must strike anyone as desirable (apart from gun-enthusiasts, who strike me as odd, anyway).

It's just a pity that it seems such an unobtainable goal.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 10:18 PM
i'm gonna sit with manker on this one :snooty:

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 10:21 PM
@indapocket

I should have put this in my reply..

you mention that it was a police gun..... so why are you not asking how come a "responsible owner" managed to have this event happen. Obviously the system has a flaw

It would seem to me that the grandfather had a flaw, no, make that two flaws. First not making it impossible for the child to get to them, whether they are under lock or not. Second, not realizing that kid was heading to serious trouble.

@Manker: I am happy that your country has achieved this, but seeing as most of the world does not benefit having this island seperation like the U.K. does, I have to paraphrase when I say "the U.K. is not the rest of the world".

DanB
03-22-2005, 10:36 PM
i'm gonna sit with manker on this one :snooty:

I will too if there's room

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Just for info purposes Manker, firearms were used in 24,070 recorded crimes in England and Wales in 2002/03, an increase of seven per cent compared with 2001/02.

I quess the ban of guns, means a little less to the 24,070 victims of these crimes.

manker
03-22-2005, 10:37 PM
@Manker: I am happy that your country has achieved this, but seeing as most of the world does not benefit having this island seperation like the U.K. does, I have to paraphrase when I say "the U.K. is not the rest of the world".Island separation isn't necessarily a requirement. I agree tho' it is an advantage.

Would you agree that it would be desirable for a middle ground to be found. I find vid's views to be quite palatable on this issue from previous threads I've read. I have to admit that the issue does not interest me enough to research it ( :P ) but tightening up gun controls in the US does seem entirely possible.

It seems to me just a question of having a President with balls enough to tell the NRA that they can't have as many toys anymore.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 10:40 PM
actually i don't reckon you can go back on this. unless maybe you go round raiding properties.

britain is slipping the way of the US cos little shits are importing guns

edit: somehow a full stop got in there that made me sound like a dick

jetje
03-22-2005, 10:41 PM
no guns = no shooting, what's so hard to understand in that sentence... ;)
Another sad case...
I agree with vidcc on this issue.

manker
03-22-2005, 10:42 PM
Just for info purposes Manker, firearms were used in 24,070 recorded crimes in England and Wales in 2002/03, an increase of seven per cent compared with 2001/02.

I quess the ban of guns, means a little less to the 24,070 victims of these crimes.Clearly that figure would be a tad higher if guns were not banned. When I say a tad - I mean a fucking lot.

It means a lot to those of us who were not victims of gun crime and realise that we are hugely protected because of the gun laws. Eradication is never going to happen.

Please don't google something to use if you're not going to put some thought into the interpretation of the results.

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Please don't google something to use if you're not going to put some thought into the interpretation of the results.

I thought that as jetje said, no guns=no shootings, these numbers would tell me that a ban doesn't solve the problem.

Just another thought, I think it is kind of funny England played a big role in the right to bear arms being added to the constitution.

manker
03-22-2005, 10:48 PM
I thought that as jetje said, no guns=no shootings, these numbers would tell me that a ban doesn't solve the problem.No guns does = no shooting :blink:

You can't shoot someone without a gun.

However, a gun ban does not = no guns. It means less guns => less gun crime.

Eradication is never going to happen.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 10:48 PM
a ban prevents the problem getting worse quickly. you have to be stupid or a drawing room resident not to understand that

manker
03-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Just another thought, I think it is kind of funny England played a big role in the right to bear arms being added to the constitution.Funny how?

We're talking hundreds of years ago.

Society has changed. The same principles cannot apply now as they did back in the days of yore.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 10:51 PM
I thought that as jetje said, no guns=no shootings, these numbers would tell me that a ban doesn't solve the problem.

Just another thought, I think it is kind of funny England played a big role in the right to bear arms being added to the constitution.
i just wanted to quote the england being blamed for the constitution

manker
03-22-2005, 10:51 PM
:lol: :D

bigboab
03-22-2005, 10:54 PM

:lol: Tea He. :)

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 10:55 PM

So can you tell me how England had nothing to do with the right to bear arms?

bigboab
03-22-2005, 10:58 PM
So can you tell me how England had nothing to do with the right to bear arms?
The right to bear arms is in the Amerian Constitution. As I understand it this Constitution was drawn up after America became independant from 'England'.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 10:59 PM
i dont know much about it but i heard the right to bare arms came about because paranoia about an african slave uprising

manker
03-22-2005, 11:00 PM
Englishmen used to burn witches and torture Scotsmen.

Those bastards.

Look, Mr. Pocket - I really don't know of England's involvement in drawing up your constitution but the last I checked, they aren't standing over the US making them adhere to it.

It may well have been necessary for a citizen to bear arms 230 years ago but really ... this point is about as relevant as my comment about burning witches.

Dr Spaulding
03-22-2005, 11:01 PM
yeh, you need to be careful round them savages.

bigboab
03-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Englishmen used to burn witches and torture Scotsmen.

So that's where Rat Faced went. :(

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 11:02 PM
The right to bear arms is in the Amerian Constitution. As I understand it this Constitution was drawn up after America became independant from 'England'.

umm, yea....that usually how it happens, a nation becomes independant than writes it's constitution. kinda doesn't work well the other way around.

DanB
03-22-2005, 11:05 PM
umm, yea....that usually how it happens, a nation becomes independant than writes it's constitution. kinda doesn't work well the other way around.

So really England had nothing to do with making your constitution as it was thought up by your founding fathers, who I am guessing thought of themselves as Americans

manker
03-22-2005, 11:06 PM
I really don't know where the pocket bloke is going with this :huh:

bigboab
03-22-2005, 11:08 PM
I really don't know where the pocket bloke is going with this :huh:

I dont think he is going Indapocket. He's Snookered. :lol:

TheDave
03-22-2005, 11:08 PM
as far away from the fact that gun control works as possible i reckon

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 11:13 PM
So really England had nothing to do with making your constitution as it was thought up by your founding fathers, who I am guessing thought of themselves as Americans

Do you think they said "hmmm, I like to shoot stuff, let's put in a right to bear arms" or did they think "in case a foreign power decides to come in yet again and force their wills on us or even if our own government decides it going to do away with our representive democracy and become all powerful we need a way for the citizen to defend himself"?

Did they need to put it in because folks in New York didn't like "them injuns" or maybe they remembered when British troops would shoot settlers when they cross the Appalachian Line because the King decided he didn't want westward expansion?

Did they need to put it in there because they wanted to agrandize rednecks? or did they remember we certain other governments found Americans guilty of treason for making tools out of metal?

TheDave
03-22-2005, 11:15 PM
most other countries have an army :unsure:

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Anyways, that was fun, from school house shootings to indians, to treason involving shovel. Anyone have any crackers?

TheDave
03-22-2005, 11:17 PM
you seem pretty crackers :frusty:

DanB
03-22-2005, 11:17 PM
or did they think "in case a foreign power decides to come in yet again and force their wills on us

Just like was done to them injuns ay :unsure:

Who are those other people starting with I too? :shifty:

SideSwiped
03-22-2005, 11:19 PM
You can say anything you want about gun control, but, it will NOT take the guns away from the criminal element, nor, can anyone determine when another person is going to just snap and go on a shooting rampage. I am not a gun "enthusiast", but, I did enjoy having guns in the house when I had them. I am not a criminal, nor am I some feeble minded fool. But, if you are a criminal, and you came into MY house, which I paid for by MY hard work, to rob, or harm me. You could be damned sure I'd put a bullet in you brains. Gun control wouldn't really work in the US, because the only ppl that would lose their guns would be the law abiding citizens. Besides, I enjoyed hunting and killing Bambi and Thumper for dinner.

manker
Do you think they said "hmmm, I like to shoot stuff, let's put in a right to bear arms" or did they think "in case a foreign power decides to come in yet again and force their wills on us or even if our own government decides it going to do away with our representive democracy and become all powerful we need a way for the citizen to defend himself"?

Did they need to put it in because folks in New York didn't like "them injuns" or maybe they remembered when British troops would shoot settlers when they cross the Appalachian Line because the King decided he didn't want westward expansion?

Did they need to put it in there because they wanted to agrandize rednecks? or did they remember we certain other governments found Americans guilty of treason for making tools out of metal?

Great for 230 years ago. Pretty poor reason nowadays.

Outdated, one could say.

InDaPocket
you seem pretty crackers :frusty:

and you seem to do nothing but throw insults around without actually haveing anything to say.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 11:21 PM
You can say anything you want about gun control, but, it will NOT take the guns away from the criminal element, nor, can anyone determine when another person is going to just snap and go on a shooting rampage. I am not a gun "enthusiast", but, I did enjoy having guns in the house when I had them. I am not a criminal, nor am I some feeble minded fool. But, if you are a criminal, and you came into MY house, which I paid for by MY hard work, to rob, or harm me. You could be damned sure I'd put a bullet in you brains. Gun control wouldn't really work in the US, because the only ppl that would lose their guns would be the law abiding citizens. Besides, I enjoyed hunting and killing Bambi and Thumper for dinner.
it works in other parts of the world. so cawk off

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 11:23 PM
no.not here.It wouldent work ;) trust me.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 11:26 PM
and you seem to do nothing but throw insults around without actually haveing anything to say.
you tried to make a point and you were wrong, you changed the subject and you were wrong again. i made an awful pun, its hardly an insult.

maybe your oppinion is the popular oppinion in america. maybe thats the reason gun control can never work over there is because you dont really look at the problem. apart from when a school gets shot up then reason is skewed(real word?) by hysteria before being forgotten a week later, along with recognising and trying to fix the problem.

:profiling:

manker
03-22-2005, 11:26 PM
You can say anything you want about gun control, but, it will NOT take the guns away from the criminal element, nor, can anyone determine when another person is going to just snap and go on a shooting rampage. I am not a gun "enthusiast", but, I did enjoy having guns in the house when I had them. I am not a criminal, nor am I some feeble minded fool. But, if you are a criminal, and you came into MY house, which I paid for by MY hard work, to rob, or harm me. You could be damned sure I'd put a bullet in you brains. Gun control wouldn't really work in the US, because the only ppl that would lose their guns would be the law abiding citizens. Besides, I enjoyed hunting and killing Bambi and Thumper for dinner.I've already said earlier in the thread that it would be pretty impossible for your country to follow the UK's lead to the letter. Gun control does work and would work in the US, but probably to a lesser extent. You've just got so damn many and so damn many people who think shooting something, anything, is fun.

Tighter gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of idiots seems sensible tho'.

Btw, you do seem like a gun enthusiast.

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Manker, please don't misunderstand me, I am not trying to be arguementative or any of the such. Simply trying to see other angles and discuss it.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 11:30 PM
no.not here.It wouldent work ;) trust me.
it is possible but it would mean a massive effort from the police and lives probably would be lost in the process. i reckon though if you could stop people being so paranoid about criminals. then take guns off criminals by force.

it would be a long hard fight but it could happen

manker
03-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Manker, please don't misunderstand me, I am not trying to be arguementative or any of the such. Simply trying to see other angles and discuss it.Okay :unsure:

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 11:31 PM
you tried to make a point and you were wrong, you changed the subject and you were wrong again. i made an awful pun, its hardly an insult.

maybe your oppinion is the popular oppinion in america. maybe thats the reason gun control can never work over there is because you dont really look at the problem. apart from when a school gets shot up then reason is skewed(real word?) by hysteria before being forgotten a week later, along with recognising and trying to fix the problem.

:profiling:

You see, that is one of the wonders of a discussion, you get to view a subject from different angles. I try to keep an open mind and hear what others are saying. I can not look back and once see were I said someone was wrong, I may have asked someone to show me but never said they were wrong.

manker
03-22-2005, 11:32 PM
it is possible but it would mean a massive effort from the police and lives probably would be lost in the process. i reckon though if you could stop people being so paranoid about criminals. then take guns off criminals by force.

it would be a long hard fight but it could happenI think if they banned them completely, people like Sideswiped and Bigbank_hank would join an army organised by the NRA and start a revolution.

SideSwiped
03-22-2005, 11:36 PM

Yes, where the general population hadn't had open access to handguns for over a hundred years. Yes, where there was never such a high proliferation of guns. And yes, where the government is overbearing, and you can't even take a crap without someone knowing how many sheets of tissue you used to wipe your arse.

btw, try reason rather than banal retorts.

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 11:37 PM

it would be a long hard fight but it could happen
Too much gangs,red necks,mafias,nazis,and other gun shooting wackos to stop it.you see it as Britain but americas not Britain.Laws dont work everywhere.

TheDave
03-22-2005, 11:37 PM
you could dismiss em as terrorists but i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the NRA, US government and fox news are all in the same bed

pocket i never said you said anyone was wrong, you posted statistics that show UK gun crime is escalting as if to imply that gun control doesn't work

manker
03-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Yes, where the general population hadn't had open access to handguns for over a hundred years. Yes, where there was never such a high proliferation of guns. And yes, where the government is overbearing, and you can't even take a crap without someone knowing how many sheets of tissue you used to wipe your arse.

btw, try reason rather than banal retorts.He was talking about the UK. Surely you are not.

Btw, this whole thread has been mainly centred on agreeing that the US probably couldn't follow suit and obtain the desirable levels that the UK has reached but that some tightening up on your gun laws would be kewl.

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 11:42 PM
He was talking about the UK. Surely you are not.

Btw, this whole thread has been mainly centred on agreeing that the US probably couldn't follow suit and obtain the desirable levels that the UK has reached but that some tightening up on your gun laws would be kewl.
I agree with what youre trying to say manker but i know it wouldent work.

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 11:46 PM
BTW, I just wanted to point out the dare I say "uniqueness" of this topic. Usually they start out in the lounge serious, then spin to pure spam. This one seems to be the direct opposite.

ziggyjuarez
03-22-2005, 11:48 PM
BTW, I just wanted to point out the dare I say "uniqueness" of this topic. Usually they start out in the lounge serious, then spin to pure spam. This one seems to be the direct opposite.
really?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/enlish.gif

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 11:50 PM
really?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/enlish.gif

That's the spirit!

wait...

hmm...

Edit: just saying that by page 8, we usually have been forced to view a picture or two of jonno's peen.

manker
03-22-2005, 11:54 PM
BTW, I just wanted to point out the dare I say "uniqueness" of this topic. Usually they start out in the lounge serious, then spin to pure spam. This one seems to be the direct opposite.:lol:

I know what you mean. Some arsebiscuit started with inanity and it veered off into something pretty interesting.

I have to say I've had better discussions in here than I've had in the drawing room. Not too many light-hearted comments, like Dave's 'cawk off' - which made me larf - in there. Makes for pretty staid reading, most of the time.

manker
03-22-2005, 11:55 PM
Edit: just saying that by page 8, we usually have been forced to view a picture or two of jonno's peen.:shifty:

New username, eh. Does that mean everyone hated you before or did you just want a change :D

InDaPocket
03-22-2005, 11:57 PM
:shifty:

New username, eh. Does that mean everyone hated you before or did you just want a change :D

Maybe I am just another persona of the Ad machine, or maybe not, maybe I really am Manker, never know :-P

manker
03-23-2005, 12:01 AM
You're definitely not me, 'cause I know how much I hate people capitalising manker :P

I duno ... your writing style, tho' lucid and fairly distinctive, isn't familiar to me.

ziggyjuarez
03-23-2005, 12:11 AM
To tell you guys the truth i made this topic to start trouble.And yes im HYPO!!!11 :ohmy:

InDaPocket
03-23-2005, 12:20 AM
Mr. Luxa was da shiz B. I wonder if he and Dark Blizzard still have sleep overs.....

manker
03-23-2005, 12:21 AM
Ziggy used to date Manny Rosscoe :knowing wink:

vidcc
03-23-2005, 01:07 AM
a ban prevents the problem getting worse quickly. you have to be stupid or a drawing room resident not to understand that
http://www.nigelhumour.co.uk/ooo.jpg

manker
03-23-2005, 01:16 AM
We need a handbag smiley :D

ziggyjuarez
03-23-2005, 02:00 AM
You know what this is...
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=weise&mode=full

SideSwiped
03-23-2005, 02:35 AM
some tightening up on your gun laws would be kewl.

too true, and in reality, the control laws already in effect would help IF they were enforced and followed.

ziggyjuarez
03-23-2005, 02:47 AM
Just saw that kid on tv.Look like a fat looser lol
http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/23352143/1684314

Formula1
03-23-2005, 03:06 AM
I only read to the 2nd oage of this topic so bare with me please.

Apparently in the united states , conservatives wont open their eyes and realise its the 21st century. I too think guns should be banned in the US. Considering the fact that US has the one of the highest hand gun murders/related crime in the world, you'd think the government was smart , huh ?

BigBank_Hank
03-23-2005, 03:56 AM
I think if they banned them completely, people like Sideswiped and Bigbank_hank would join an army organised by the NRA and start a revolution.
I don’t think that you are anyone else from outside the south understands that owning a gun is part of life and to take that away would cause a revolution. My state is called the sportsman’s paradise because hunting and fishing are so popular and to take that away because some punk kid went had some issues is ridiculous. All he needed was a good ass kicking to get him straight.

Creating more laws isn’t going to solve this problem but getting more parental involvement will. I would have never dreamed of taking my dads gun because I knew if he found out that my ass was grass. I respected my parents and that’s the problem with kids today is that have no respect for anyone or anything.

TheDave
03-23-2005, 04:11 AM
was that supposed to be a justification? :huh:

Busyman
03-23-2005, 04:24 AM
I don’t think that you are anyone else from outside the south understands that owning a gun is part of life and to take that away would cause a revolution. My state is called the sportsman’s paradise because hunting and fishing are so popular and to take that away because some punk kid went had some issues is ridiculous. All he needed was a good ass kicking to get him straight.

Creating more laws isn’t going to solve this problem but getting more parental involvement will. I would have never dreamed of taking my dads gun because I knew if he found out that my ass was grass. I respected my parents and that’s the problem with kids today is that have no respect for anyone or anything.
The problem is the average parent is an idiot. You can't make parents hang their foot up a child's ass. I watched Nanny 911 and the mother couldn't stop having her children sleep with her. She was fucking mental.
You can't tell parents how to raise their kids and expect them to follow your suggestions.

The current law isn't working. Try something different. Make new laws regarding guns.

I didn't even bring my guns to my new house until I had the proper gun locks.
I now have a family (all of a sudden) which includes a 4 year-old.

I by some miracle she's finds a gun, she can't fire a shot.
Revolution over gun sport is idiotic at best. I like basketball but not that much. Priorities...

Deaths > Your precious sport :dry:

TheDave
03-23-2005, 04:31 AM
:01:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 04:33 AM
Wanna know an interesting fact about the reservation this occurred at? It's not even a part of the U.S.. So how bout we change the title? hehe.

This reservation is only one of two reservations that still mantain it's sovereign status complete with it's own little government.

TheDave
03-23-2005, 04:36 AM
Wanna know an interesting fact about the reservation this occurred at? It's not even a part of the U.S.. So how bout we change the title? hehe.

This reservation is only one of two reservations that still mantain it's sovereign status complete with it's own little government.
oh right so theres nothing american about it...

sorry

ziggyjuarez
03-23-2005, 04:38 AM

sorry
accually thats true.They even have places like this where they can do weird indian punishments to you.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 04:41 AM

sorry

Then you wouldn't have any problem with me calling you French now would you? I am sure one of your female ancestors liked to play the ol' French whore while on vacation, right?

Arm
03-23-2005, 04:42 AM
Why is it every gun murder death story turns into a debate about gun control? :unsure: You do know you can kill people other ways. Why, humans killed each other for thousands of years without the help of guns. Mind you, the do make it alot easier but you can still blow someone up or stab them with a machete. :w00t:

ziggyjuarez
03-23-2005, 04:43 AM
Why is it every gun murder death story turns into a debate about gun control? :unsure: You do know you can kill people other ways. Why, humans killed each other for thousands of years without the help of guns. Mind you, the do make it alot easier but you can still blow someone up or stab them with a machete. :w00t:
pics please :w00t:

Busyman
03-23-2005, 06:12 AM
Every one wants to assess blame for anything.

A bus in MD hits a pre-teen that ran between 2 cars into the street.

People wanted to blame the driver, some wanted blame the parents.

Why couldn't someone blame the child?

bigboab
03-23-2005, 06:58 AM

For the simple reason that guns were made and designed to kill people. Most of the other weapons were intitially designed to kill for food. :(

Rip The Jacker
03-23-2005, 08:11 AM
You know what this is...
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=weise&mode=full
Thats crazy, he had a LiveJournal, and there are 1,600 comments on his latest entry.

Just saw that kid on tv.Look like a fat looser lol
See thats the thing...

The suspect was described by relatives as a loner who was teased by other kids.
Why couldn't people just leave him alone? This might have not happened.

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/03/05/20050322214409990001
Fifteen-year-old Thurlene Stillday was one of the students killed at Red Lake High School Monday. The death toll of 10 includes the suspected shooter.

The whole thing is really sad...

vidcc
03-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Why is it every gun murder death story turns into a debate about gun control? I think you will find that murder death stories where the weapon WAS A GUN turn into a debate on gun control and not situations where the victim was bludgeoned to death with a bat.

: You do know you can kill people other ways. Why, humans killed each other for thousands of years without the help of guns. Mind you, the do make it alot easier but you can still blow someone up or stab them with a machete. :w00t:
Yes this is all true, so seeing as you are right perhaps we should make lethal gasses legal to hold...
Every time there is a violent crime we get many of the same people that say "you know guns don't kill people...people kill people." trying to blame violence on TV..... pornography causes rape....
News flash.... guns are a direct part of gun crime and just having a gun makes it more likely for sad events like this to happen.
the Argument that stricter control will not solve the situation so why do it leads to questions such as "prisons don't stop crime so why have them?" in fact the crime rate is rising so it seems that punishment doesn't stop crime...

But getting back to reality.

We can't remove guns from the USA without some sort of miracle occurring. We can't stop people committing gun crime.... We can't stop terrorists getting munitions..... but for pity sake lets not hand them directly to them.

We have to have a driving license to drive and the car has to be registered, we all have to have social security numbers...passports if we wish to travel. So what is SOOOOOOOOOOO bad about stiffer control of these very deadly tools.
gun ownership should be subject to background checks always and even mandatory training and examination on safe handling. Also homes that contain guns should have mandatory storage rules and should be subject to inspection.... AND BE INSPECTED

Busy said his guns are locked.... this should be the minimum requirement, but I would also add that the lock should be a high quality "code" lock so a kids couldn't get hold of the key.

Of course this is totally unacceptable to the NRA

ziggyjuarez
03-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Thats crazy, he had a LiveJournal, and there are 1,600 comments on his latest entry.

See thats the thing...

still fat...

manker
03-23-2005, 04:53 PM
I think if they banned them completely, people like Sideswiped and Bigbank_Hank would join an army organised by the NRA and start a revolution.I don’t think that you are anyone else from outside the south understands that owning a gun is part of life and to take that away would cause a revolution. My state is called the sportsman’s paradise because hunting and fishing are so popular and to take that away because some punk kid went had some issues is ridiculous. All he needed was a good ass kicking to get him straight.

Creating more laws isn’t going to solve this problem but getting more parental involvement will. I would have never dreamed of taking my dads gun because I knew if he found out that my ass was grass. I respected my parents and that’s the problem with kids today is that have no respect for anyone or anything.That was kinda tongue in cheek ... .

But now;

I'm absolutely positive that if they banned them completely, people like Sideswiped and Bigbank_Hank would join an army organised by the NRA and start a revolution.

Yogi
03-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Still wondering why these kind of shootings mostly take place in the USA.

There are many other countries paved with guns and less lawinforcement, yet

shootings like these don't occur.

Could it maybe have something to do with the "American Way"???

The looser or winner mentality??

I just saw Friday Night Lights, a movie about HighSchool football.

I say most psychopaths are breeded by society.

Hence............

Yogi

TheDave
03-23-2005, 05:42 PM
according to micheal moore its the media constantly running scare stories

manker
03-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Still wondering why these kind of shootings mostly take place in the USA.

There are many other countries paved with guns and less lawinforcement, yet

shootings like these don't occur.

Could it maybe have something to do with the "American Way"???

The looser or winner mentality??

YogiNah, I think that the prevalence of these type incidents being in the US owes much to the surpression of media from other countries and the massive population of the US.

There are mentally unstable people the world over, not just in America.

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 05:47 PM
I don’t think that you are anyone else from outside the south understands that owning a gun is part of life

So was owning a slave...

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 05:49 PM
So was owning a slave...

I am sure the Spanish and English with their sugar industry had absolutly nothing to do with this, solely on the heads of the southerners....

manker
03-23-2005, 05:53 PM
I am sure the Spanish and English with their sugar industry had absolutly nothing to do with this, solely on the heads of the southerners....Ffs.

Why is everyone harking back to colonial days. I'm sure the point is that the constitutional right to bear arms was a necessity 200 years ago but is not necessarily the case now.

We're talking about today. The fact that Southerners think owning a gun is a way of life has nothing to do with English people or Spanish people - it's because their Dad said it was kewl.

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 05:58 PM
We're talking about today. The fact that Southerners think owning a gun is a way of life has nothing to do with English people or Spanish people - it's because their Dad said it was kewl.

Their dad who is also their uncle.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Ffs.

Why is everyone harking back to colonial days. I'm sure the point is that the constitutional right to bear arms was a necessity 200 years ago but is not necessarily the case now.

Actually, I was about to edit my post and ask why he was worried about past slavery when modern day slavery is such a massive market around the world.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 06:00 PM
Their dad who is also their uncle.

Stereotypes are sooooooo cool, they make you look uber-leet and crazy smart.

manker
03-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Actually, I was about to edit my post and ask why he was worried about past slavery when modern day slavery is such a massive market around the world.His post flew right over your head, eh.

The point was that slavery is no longer an issue in the US, it's outdated because your country has evolved. If that's true then surely anyone can see that gun ownership is not necessary to guard against Britain, or whoever, invading and overthrowing your government.

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Actually, I was about to edit my post and ask why he was worried about past slavery when modern day slavery is such a massive market around the world.

Who said I was worried about it?

Your point seems to be that others do it or have done it so it's okay? :unsure:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Don't know about you, but I was talking about guns at all.....

ziggyjuarez
03-23-2005, 06:07 PM
You guys still talking about this lol

manker
Stereotypes are sooooooo cool, they make you look uber-leet and crazy smart.Says the bloke who calls disabled people retarded fucknuts. (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1012806&postcount=10)

Please, try to be consistent.

MCHeshPants420
Stereotypes are sooooooo cool, they make you look uber-leet and crazy smart.

Sarcasm? That's freakin' awesome.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Says the bloke who calls disabled people retarded fucknuts. (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1012806&postcount=10)

Please, try to be consistent.

They have been stereotyped as being retarded fucknuts? I thought that was just being insensitive.

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Can we try and keep on-topic please?

manker
03-23-2005, 06:10 PM
They have been stereotyped as being retarded fucknuts? I thought that was just being insensitive.Yes. That's what stereotyping means.

If you group a collection of individuals under a common heading, you are stereotyping.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 06:11 PM
Still think they are a retarded bunch of fucknuts tho.

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 06:13 PM
You look uber-leet and crazy smart now.

brotherdoobie
03-23-2005, 06:14 PM
So was owning a slave...

Such, as the Irish And The Scots?
But,that's in the past...right? :whistling

Peace bd

manker
03-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Still think they are a retarded bunch of fucknuts tho.This is your right but you do realise that pulling other people up for the same type of stereotyping thing makes you a hypocrite.

A hypocritical arse, at that.

manker
03-23-2005, 06:15 PM

Peace bd
Precisely, the past.

Is anyone going to get it :blink:

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 06:15 PM

Peace bd

Not sure I get your point.

Snee
03-23-2005, 06:16 PM
http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/TomDuncan/WHYCANT.jpg

Now all of you minions are toast.

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 06:16 PM

Shut it, typograf.

TheDave
03-23-2005, 06:17 PM
what does retarded fucknut mean.

if a runner has a job as say... a lawyer, lost their leg in a car accident and enters the olympics with a false leg. is he a retarded fucknut?

or do you just presume all disabled people have a severe mental illness?

brotherdoobie
03-23-2005, 06:18 PM
Not sure I get your point.

See manker's last post...

Peace bd :)

manker
03-23-2005, 06:19 PM

I merely re-iterated MCHespants420's original point :huh:

Snee
03-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Shut it, typograf.
:snooty:

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 06:20 PM

Could you spell it out for me? I still don't get what you meant with your original post.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 06:20 PM

Now all of you minions are toast.

But wait, let me just tap these lands over here, and cast... da da dum....

http://members.tripod.com/Catmaximus/beta/spellblast.jpg

Snee
03-23-2005, 06:22 PM
But wait, let me just tap these lands over here, and cast... da da dum....

http://members.tripod.com/Catmaximus/beta/spellblast.jpg
Not the tripod of doom!!! :ohmy:

'tisn't fair. :no:

brotherdoobie
03-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Could you spell it out for me? I still don't get what you meant with your original post.

It's all been done before...300 years ago Brittian,was the reigning super power
now it's the U.S. (300 years from now...who knows,my votes for the Jamacians)

Whoever, is in power fights tooth and nail to remain in power. (arms and munitions are the means to that end.)

What's new?

Peace bd

Snee
03-23-2005, 06:30 PM
So...are the Irish and the scottish in the past? :backtothefuture: :wtf: :blink:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 06:35 PM
So...are the Irish and the scottish in the past? :backtothefuture: :wtf: :blink:

They are in hiding, don't give them away

brotherdoobie
03-23-2005, 06:40 PM

No, that was not my intended meaning. The Irish and The Scottish were slaves
to the Brittish empire (were..are?)

But,that is mainly the past. Should they still be held accountable for those sins?
(such as southern U.S. residents,being constantly vilified as evil racist.)

I do not own any guns personally. (and I am for gun control)...but were talking about the culture,many of us were raised in. It's not easy letting go of such deeply engrained beliefs.

Peace bd

Snee
03-23-2005, 06:41 PM
They are in hiding, don't give them away
'k :unsure:

I'll trade you one for a mars-bar tho'.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
03-23-2005, 06:45 PM
'k :unsure:

I'll trade you one for a mars-bar tho'.

That's great, your the man, to show my thanks, I will pass a free Caddo Indian your way.

Snee
03-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Sweet. :yzh:

MCHeshPants420
03-23-2005, 06:56 PM
No, that was not my intended meaning. The Irish and The Scottish were slaves
to the Brittish empire (were..are?)

But,that is mainly the past. Should they still be held accountable for those sins?
(such as southern U.S. residents,being constantly vilified as evil racist.)

The same tired argument is brought up every time, but it has no relevance to my initial point.

brotherdoobie
03-24-2005, 04:48 AM
The same tired argument is brought up every time, but it has no relevance to my initial point.

Whenever,you say something like.."the same tired argument" and "it has
no relevance to your point" Do you really mean, you're stating your opinion"
and "it doesn't agree with my mine?

That's what I get from your general condescension, towards Americans.
Correct me if I'm wrong?

Please. :)

Peace bd

Busyman
03-24-2005, 05:07 AM
nvm

ziggyjuarez
03-24-2005, 05:09 AM
nvm
suck pussy,yes.Now fuck you.

Busyman
03-24-2005, 05:12 AM
suck pussy,yes.Now fuck you.
ziggy don't make me come over there, stuff you back over the fence, and then fuck you up.

:lol: :lol:

Yogi
03-24-2005, 05:26 AM
Wow, when can we start using guns in this thread???? :naughty: :w00t:

http://www.muffinmanthemovie.com/Pics/Mom-with-big-gun-2_large.jpg

bigboab
03-24-2005, 07:48 AM
I warned you Yogi. :ph34r: No pics. :crying:

Yogi
03-24-2005, 08:05 AM
I warned you Yogi. :ph34r: No pics. :crying:

Or???????? :devil:

And i took this one of your wife during one of our roleplaying sessions...... :devil:

Costed me an extra 50 cents, though.......... :crying:

jetje
03-24-2005, 11:19 AM

Why forbid Korea, Iraq, Iran etc.. to have nuclear weapons? there are other ways to kill destroy and start war...

quite simple cause people think that "CONTROL" can prevent many innocent dead.

Kids like this guy would have a hard route to obtain a gun. Difference is that it would make him a murder (he bought a gun for a purpose!) in stead of a sad case (a kid with a problem and a gun nearby.....).

;)

MCHeshPants420
03-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Whenever,you say something like.."the same tired argument" and "it has
no relevance to your point" Do you really mean, you're stating your opinion"
and "it doesn't agree with my mine?

That's what I get from your general condescension, towards Americans.
Correct me if I'm wrong?

Please. :)

Peace bd

Consider yourself corrected, you're wrong.

You have nothing to say on my point that is valid (I don't think you actually got my point to be honest) and now you've resorted to personal attacks.

Yogi
03-24-2005, 12:26 PM
I hear kettles...............

MCHeshPants420
03-24-2005, 12:32 PM
I hear kettles...............

I'd be the first to admit I do it sometimes. Twat.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 12:32 PM
cup of tea?

MCHeshPants420
03-24-2005, 12:34 PM
cup of tea?

Yes, please. No sugar, I'm sweet enough.

Yogi
03-24-2005, 12:39 PM
I'd be the first to admit I do it sometimes. Twat.

Now, you, stop sweetmouthing me!!! :blushing:

Feels just like i talk to CheesyDarling........... :wub:

TheDave
03-24-2005, 12:50 PM
Yes, please. No sugar, I'm sweet enough.
fuck off and die :)

MCHeshPants420
03-24-2005, 12:53 PM
fuck off and die :)

So a fry-up is out of the question then? :unsure:

brotherdoobie
03-24-2005, 02:31 PM
Consider yourself corrected, you're wrong.

You have nothing to say on my point that is valid (I don't think you actually got my point to be honest) and now you've resorted to personal attacks.

I might have missed your point,it's kinda of hard to see through the clouds
of condescension...quite foggy.

Peace bd

Busyman
03-24-2005, 02:32 PM

Peace bd
:lol: :lol:

That's pretty good.

MCHeshPants420
03-24-2005, 03:09 PM

Peace bd

I'm pretty sure the clouds are from illicit substances rather than imagined condescension...

TheDave
03-24-2005, 03:18 PM
i have double glazing so i see no condensation

Busyman
03-24-2005, 03:19 PM
I'm pretty sure the clouds are from illicit substances rather than imagined condescension...
OmgOMG!!11!11gOOD COMBACK!!1!hE EVEN used ILLICIT ON the DOobie!!OMG!!1!1lol

TheDave
03-24-2005, 03:21 PM
condensation?

manker
03-24-2005, 03:22 PM
OmgOMG!!11!11gOOD COMBACK!!1!hE EVEN used ILLICIT ON the DOobie!!OMG!!1!1lolHave you read the thread.

You either have to be stoned or stupid not to get his original point.

I don't believe BD to be stupid in the slightest. Stoned seems to be logical conjecture.

MCHeshPants420
03-24-2005, 03:23 PM
OmgOMG!!11!11gOOD COMBACK!!1!hE EVEN used ILLICIT ON the DOobie!!OMG!!1!1lol

With a razor sharp wit like yours you should do stand-up. Really.

manker
03-24-2005, 03:36 PM
The girl in the next office just buzzed me to ask what I was laughing at :D

TheDave
03-24-2005, 03:41 PM
tell her it was something on that website you spend ten hours a day on where you talk to your real friends. that'll shut er up

MCHeshPants420
03-24-2005, 03:44 PM
My girlfriend just told me I'm condescending in real life at times, isn't she so clever to be using big words like that?

TheDave
03-24-2005, 03:45 PM
:lol:

TheDave
03-24-2005, 03:48 PM
check my postcount on the moderation. cheese do the thing i asked for in cybersex world now :01:

MCHeshPants420
03-24-2005, 03:54 PM
check my postcount on the moderation. cheese do the thing i asked for in cybersex world now :01:

I don't know how to... :(

Make 103 more posts and by then I'll have figured it out.*

*Got sam to do it.

TheDave
03-24-2005, 03:57 PM
ok........ :ermm:

i'll work something out