PDA

View Full Version : Just Garry's Mod :(

orcutt989
03-25-2005, 03:43 AM
Hello everyone, I am a very avid Garry's-Modder and have been concerned about a recent event. I have been using PPC, and equivalent to Six-Steam, for some time, and a few weeks ago, it stopped letting me play Garry's mod. I was just wondering if there was a way I could play Garry's Mod without having to go through frigging steam. I dont care about multiplayer or anything, I just want Garry's Mod! And I use the Vengeance Installation of HL2, if that is of any help, which is exactly the same as retail bronze HL2, install HL2+Counter Strike..
I would just like to be able to play my Garry's Mod, as it is probably the most fun I've ever had with a game. Thank you. :)

Peerzy
03-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Buy the game :unsure: ? If its the most fun you have ever had with a game then you should be buying it.

Djtima
03-25-2005, 11:17 AM
good point...
yeah don't be a tite arse
just buy it... its not like ur buying somthing thats crap :mellow:

orcutt989
03-25-2005, 04:02 PM
I have no money. Nevermind, if everyone is going to be like that I'll just have to do it on my own. :mellow:

Rick Phlegm
03-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Ask on the GarrysMod forums. They'll help you*

*Not really, they all hate pirates. Would be fun to see them rip you to pieces tho

colt45joe
03-25-2005, 09:20 PM
Ask on the GarrysMod forums. They'll help you*

*Not really, they all hate pirates. Would be fun to see them rip you to pieces tho

hah, no they wouldnt

orcutt989
03-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Sure if I wanted to tell them that I didnt want to do Garry'smod through steam.

Peerzy
03-26-2005, 12:10 PM
Sure if I wanted to tell them that I didnt want to do Garry'smod through steam.

Garrys Mod is designed to work through Steam ad Steam only though.

And your sig is too big, k :rolleyes:

MagusDraco
03-26-2005, 08:36 PM
aww but Peerzy, his sig is about the same size as your sig in the KB department. It mihgt be a kb or two bigger..didn't bother adding all that well.

Peerzy
03-26-2005, 08:39 PM
aww but Peerzy, his sig is about the same size as your sig in the KB department. It mihgt be a kb or two bigger..didn't bother adding all that well.

But his was more than 500 pixals long, making it against the rules :P

S!X
03-29-2005, 06:42 AM
I have no money. Nevermind, if everyone is going to be like that I'll just have to do it on my own. :mellow:

It was hard for me to get it money wise and them not letting me getting it... but when i finally did it was well worth it :D ;)