PDA

View Full Version : Movies SUCK!!!

trajillo
03-26-2005, 05:32 AM
I'd have to say the movies coming out in the cinemas recently are just poor, sad pieces of shit..

The Pacifier
Be Cool
Hitch
Racing Stripes
Whale Rider
Ocean's 12

just to name a few....i've just about had enough of this mainstream shit that all the directors of the films care about is making money and putting as much superstar actors and special effects. what ever happened to people like Peter Weir. and these so called 'long awaited' sequals or pre-quals i bet will turn out to be peices of shit too... like star wars ep 3... to quote a famous insult dog...
"these movies aren't that bad......for me to poop on!"

cpt_azad
03-26-2005, 05:38 AM
i watched the pacifier last nite, and to be honest, it wasnt as bad as i thought. still fuckin crap tho compared to say movies released from 2000-2003. but for 2005, this is the best one. be cool was the worst piece of crap ever :dry:

Adster
03-26-2005, 06:25 AM
I agree with you the quality of movies these days are just crap!! pretty much quiet this time of year usually November is the time they release the best movies before academy awards

Terrence Malik
Ronnie Howard

there 2 movies

Cinderella man
The New world

but as for star wars from what Ive seen it looks up there with the best

phantom menece sucked

attack of t3h clone improved

this one should be there

yeah mostly chick flicks crap aimed for lets say a younger audience

and I hate Van Diesel!!

/me wiats for bussyman to say im a idiot for posting about movies

3RA1N1AC
03-26-2005, 06:37 AM
complain much?

Rip The Jacker
03-26-2005, 06:58 AM
I'd have to say the movies coming out in the cinemas recently are just poor, sad pieces of shit..

The Pacifier
Be Cool
Hitch
Racing Stripes
Whale Rider
Ocean's 12

just to name a few....i've just about had enough of this mainstream shit that all the directors of the films care about is making money and putting as much superstar actors and special effects. what ever happened to people like Peter Weir. and these so called 'long awaited' sequals or pre-quals i bet will turn out to be peices of shit too... like star wars ep 3... to quote a famous insult dog...
I'd agree, all the new movies coming out aren't worth watching.

cpt_azad
03-26-2005, 07:19 AM
I'd agree, all the new movies coming out aren't worth watching.

And we're on the FST forum why? To talk about how we're going to pay to see a movie, ya rite :rolleyes: lol

Rip The Jacker
03-26-2005, 07:22 AM
And we're on the FST forum why? To talk about how we're going to pay to see a movie, ya rite :rolleyes: lol
Most of them aren't worth downloading either. :P

cpt_azad
03-26-2005, 07:33 AM
Touché

Guyver
03-26-2005, 07:34 AM
im wating for downfall...that hitler movie:D

Adster
03-26-2005, 07:45 AM
well movies to look forward too

war of the worlds
King Kong

cpt_azad
03-26-2005, 07:52 AM
movies to look forward too however: (as adster said)

War of the Worlds
Star Wars Ep: 3

trajillo
03-26-2005, 08:20 AM
yeah but dont think you would be getting some grade a movies... they will probbly suck ass cause the problem with technogly these days are that when they put it in movies.. theres way too much sometimes.. and for star wars ep 3. i guess it would be alright due to the long await and most anticipated jedi war. well thats what i'm looking forward to. but you never know it might still suck ass. and as for king kong same thing.. they might go overbord with the special effects i dunno..hopefully they will get away with destroying a classic like most other directors and producers do since they can think if original ideas.

cpt_azad
03-26-2005, 08:44 AM
I agree with everything you're saying trajillo. They put wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much Special FX and CG into movies now a days, we all know that SWEp3 is gonna be 99% Computer generated (or w/e the hell u call it when ur acting in front of a blue/green screen).

Guillaume
03-26-2005, 11:08 AM
It's a mpaa plot to stop filesharing! (http://www.bbspot.com/News/2005/03/mpaa_piracy.html) :ph34r:

Snee
03-26-2005, 11:20 AM
"I'll be skull-fucked by imps before I ever sit through that horseshit again."
Sums it up, really.

trajillo
03-26-2005, 11:56 AM
It's a mpaa plot to stop filesharing! (http://www.bbspot.com/News/2005/03/mpaa_piracy.html) :ph34r:
ahhahah that explains alot hahahaahah Son Of The Mask hahahhahhaha dont worry soon after a while people like me or you will make low budget movies and present them and they can be downloaded and has no conjunction with the MPAA thus destroying them

Money Fist
03-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Gummo = sucked arse

Formula1
03-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Star wars episode 3 seems to be the only movie im looking forward to in 2005. Yeah movies so far this year has really sucked nuts. It seems the movies im download in tend to be 2+ years old lol

Busyman
03-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Did everyone forget Sin City? :blink:

It comes out next week and what not ffs. :ermm:

{I}{K}{E}
03-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Did everyone forget Sin City? :blink:

It comes out next week and what not ffs. :ermm:

I think/hope Sin City will be a good movie :01:

cpt_azad
03-26-2005, 10:35 PM
I too hope Sin City will be good, but I'm already having my doubts. It better be worth the bandwidth (that's how much I mistrust hollywood nowadays, god damnit)

lee551
03-26-2005, 10:54 PM

:lol: that gave me a good laugh for the day.

trajillo
03-26-2005, 11:44 PM
of course sin city is going to be good, its got jessica alba stripping

sameer0807
03-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Ocean's 12 sucked big time...

Adster
03-27-2005, 12:14 AM
I just hate George Cloney and Julia Roberts thas why I won't watch oceans 12.....

david622
03-27-2005, 01:06 AM
out of the movies you listed, i've seen three of them: be cool, ocean's 12, and hitch.

Be Cool had its moments, but yeah, it was a piece of shit.
Ocean's 12 was an extreme disappointment. Also a piece of shit.
Hitch, on the other hand, though kinda cheesy, was a good movie in my opinion. I mean, it's not like the best movie in the world or anything, but I enjoyed it.

Peerzy
03-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Please be my guest and invest say $40 million into a movie that will only make back $10 million, even though it will be the best movie in the world, either that or shut the fuck up.

Virtualbody1234
03-27-2005, 03:18 AM
Please be my guest and invest say $40 million into a movie that will only make back $10 million, even though it will be the best movie in the world, either that or shut the fuck up.
We're waiting for you to.

3RA1N1AC
03-28-2005, 04:07 AM
just buy a computer (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1023076&postcount=2)

no but really the world doesn't seem to be running out of teenaged boys who are like "OMG all mainstream movies suck and they are all complete pieces of shit!!1 i am a connoisseur of le cinema because i saw a couple of kubrick (or lynch) (or scorsese) flicks."

do you guys evvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaarrrrrr stttttttttoppppppppppp bitchiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg annnnnnndddddd moaaaaaannnnniiiiiiiing about uselessssssssssssss craaaaaaaaaaappppp

Busyman
03-28-2005, 04:14 AM
just buy a computer (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1023076&postcount=2)

no but really the world doesn't seem to be running out of teenaged boys who are like "OMG all mainstream movies suck and they are all complete pieces of shit!!1 i am a connoisseur of le cinema because i saw a couple of kubrick (or lynch) (or scorsese) flicks."

do you guys evvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaarrrrrr stttttttttoppppppppppp bitchiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg annnnnnndddddd moaaaaaannnnniiiiiiiing about uselessssssssssssss craaaaaaaaaaappppp
What else can one do on a forum?

trajillo probably hasn't even seen the movies that he says suck. :ermm:

Who can't find a bunch of shitty that come out every year? Out of 150+ movies it ain't hard to find some shitty ones.

3RA1N1AC
03-28-2005, 04:31 AM
i'm surprised that Strangers With Candy: The Movie (http://www.strangerswithcandymovie.com/) might get a chance at a theatrical run (instead of going straight to dvd). I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT. it could be this century's Cabin Boy. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109361/)

Turd Ferguson
03-28-2005, 12:17 PM
I saw The Ring 2 the other day, and man did it suck balls. It's long, slow, boring and not in the least bit scary.

On the other hand, I have seen some very good movies too, such as House of Flying Daggers.

Peerzy
03-28-2005, 12:27 PM
We're waiting for you to.

I still need $13 more before i can start :naughty:

PhEl
03-28-2005, 11:50 PM

The Pacifier
Be Cool
Hitch
Racing Stripes
Whale Rider
Ocean's 12

Hitch is good your probably mad because all the things he does on the movie you cant do

Expire
03-29-2005, 12:04 AM
What Ive noticed about movies these days is that there is not many 18s anymore, their all like 12A or or 15s...this is all about more viewers for one film, meaning more cash.

Perfect example "Terminator 3" PANTS PANTS PANTS!!!

BoB!1!
03-30-2005, 11:05 AM
i dont understand what everyones problem with new movies are... *boohoo there are more experianced actors, and better effects and quality of filming what ever shall we do... boohoo* if you give me the choice between matrix or the original super man/king kong/and any other crappy old movies you can think of i'd choose the matrix although i'm obviously offended by it's special effects and famous actors... :blink:

Busyman
03-30-2005, 01:47 PM
i dont understand what everyones problem with new movies are... *boohoo there are more experianced actors, and better effects and quality of filming what ever shall we do... boohoo* if you give me the choice between matrix or the original super man/king kong/and any other crappy old movies you can think of i'd choose the matrix although i'm obviously offended by it's special effects and famous actors... :blink:
It's the

"I'll List 7 Movies That I Only Saw Previews For And They Look Bad So All Movies Suck" Syndrome...that's all.

:dry:

MCHeshPants420
03-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Apart from Batman Begins there isn't a film that I'm really looking forward to this year and no film has impressed me so far this year. Was the same last year, with only a few films being really enjoyable.

But I'll still watch as many films as I can 'cos it's still fun, taking the pish out of some crap film is always a good larf. Thank god for the quality of television though.;)

puscifer
04-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Most nerds around already saw Primer, so this is not for the full fledged ones.. ;) There's so many b-movies worth a watch nowdays, just take a chance and you might give your brain a treat. Or at least, a laugh.