PDA

View Full Version : The big hole.

keyser_soze
03-26-2005, 09:59 PM
...that was left in my life while my phone line was down for a week, what a strange feeling it was to have no internet access for a week, I think it should be classified as a class A drug, I was moody, did'nt know what to do with myself and everything I wanted to do somehow got fecked up by not having an internet connection even paying my credit card was a pain in the arse I had to actually drive to the bank, find a parking place, and pay with real money :ohmy: how bad is that?

brotherdoobie
03-26-2005, 10:01 PM
...that was left in my life while my phone line was down for a week, what a strange feeling it was to have no internet access for a week, I think it should be classified as a class A drug, I was moody, did'nt know what to do with myself and everything I wanted to do somehow got fecked up by not having an internet connection even paying my credit card was a pain in the arse I had to actually drive to the bank, find a parking place, and pay with real money :ohmy: how bad is that?

:lookaroun ...Are you back online?
or am I talking to you in the future?...burp!

Peace bd

keyser_soze
03-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Back online same timescale just different dimension http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/u/grdmartien.gif