PDA

View Full Version : hash oil in 20 steps

MediaSlayer
03-28-2005, 04:12 AM
half ass recipe for the oil:

step 1-take a pound of ragweed(very cheap, low grade pot) and chop it up with a spice mill, blender or other suitable appliance. it should be finely chopped up into tiny bits, but not powdered, that's overkill.

step 2-put it in a bowl.

step 3-pour enough grain alcohol on top of it to saturate it completely, then cover it with saran wrap, to keep the alcohol from evaporating.

step 4-leave it in your refrigerator overnight. then check it to see if it needs more alcohol added to it to keep it covered completely. add the alcohol, if it needed it, and cover it again with saran wrap as before. put it back in the refrigerator overnight again.

step 5-take the bowl out and throw the saran wrap away. get an appropritate sized container and affix an appropritate sized round piece of cheesecloth on top of the container to act as a filter for the solid debris. put rubber bands around the container to hold the filter in place. the finished contraption should look something like this

http://www.slaphog.com/kincaid/unnamed/DSCN2260.JPG

but the substance will be a green mush instead of white, and don't forget to affix the cheesecloth firmly with rubber bands or whatever, otherwise the force produced in the next step will cause the whole thing to sink down into the bottom of the container.

step 6-stir the contents of the bowl to facilitate pouring the semi-solid mixture into the container prepared in step 5. pour the mixture into the container, and be sure to scape all the remaining bits from the bowl into the container, and let the mush drain for a few minutes. unaffix the cheesecloth carefully, without letting it dip down into the container, and without spilling any bits into the liquid at the bottom of the container. wrap the mush up so that you can squeeze the excess juice out of the mush, letting the pure liquid juice drip into the container.

step 7-put the already squeezed ball of mush aside, preferably in your refrigerator.

step 8-pour the contents of the container into a large plastic jug, and label it or remember it as "Solution A". put it in your refrigerator.

step 9-using the mush that is still wrapped in cheesecloth from step 7, perform steps 2 through 7 again.

step 10-pour the contents of the container into a large plastic jug, and label it or remember it as "Solution B". put it in your refrigerator.

step 11-if u are a cheap ass, or you had to use normal quality weed because no low grade weed was available, you can perform steps 12 and 13. otherwise, skip to step 14 and throw away the mush that you saved from within step 9.

step 12-using the mush that is still wrapped in cheesecloth from the steps performed from within step 9, perform steps 2 through 6 one last time. throw away the mush.

step 13-pour the contents of the container into a drinking glass. drink at your own risk. a word of caution, a friend of mine was knocked out for about 30 hours from drinking everclear/thc mixture, which is what this is.

step 14-combine "Solution A" with "Solution B" and put it in an appropriate sized container with a wide open top.

step 15-add some pure almond extract to the mixture.

step 16-put the container in your refrigerator, uncovered for a few days.

step 17-put the container inside a bell jar, as pictured here.
http://www.litcompx.com/images7/new031.jpg

step 18-suck as much air as you can out of the jar(there is an opening at the bottom of the base) according to the instructions that came with it.

step 19-when you see that the liquid is evaporated as much as it can(maybe a day or so), take it out.

step 20-if it came out thick and oily, you can use it as hash oil, and smoke it in a glass bowl, or put it on a bowl of weed. also, you can consume it. if it came out too liquid, you can soak a bag of weed in it, and let it dry. if it came out solid, or near solid, you did a good job, and it is almost gonna be like hash. smoke it in a pipe.

clocker
03-28-2005, 04:17 AM
That's quite informative.

I do so love cooking.

bujub22
03-28-2005, 04:22 AM
perfect detailing explaintion

exacly what i would hav said if someone asked ;) :ph34r:

AussieSheila
03-28-2005, 04:49 AM
Looks good MS, I'll let you know how it turns out. ;)

I didn't know you were back, good to see you. :)

bujub22
03-28-2005, 05:07 AM
o.g. in da house

Arm
03-28-2005, 05:39 AM
Can you tell us the recipe to bake crack too?

DanB
03-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Take your coke, take some bicarb of soda and heat up on a spoon, stirring it with a cold nail so the rocks attach to it

Or get a solution of ammnonia nitrate in something like a little Lucozade bottle and empty your coke in, shake the bottle till your hear it start to rattle which means the coke is hardening into rocks, pour it out and rinse the ammonia off the rock.

Thats about as much as I can remember off my head, its been a few years since I tried. I am sure I have or hopefully have missed out a vital step :shifty:

Yogi
03-28-2005, 11:16 AM
step 1-take a pound of ragweed(very cheap, low grade pot)

Use the "cut" (the leftovers after cutting the flowers) of prime weed instead.

Result: Better, smoother, stronger high.

No headache.

Yogi

Snee
03-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Move to guides section? :unsure:

Yogi
03-28-2005, 01:04 PM
Move to guides section? :unsure:

We have a guide to pot section??? :w00t:

Smith
03-28-2005, 11:01 PM
One question, why use crappy weed to make this?

MediaSlayer
03-29-2005, 01:17 AM
because real weed already has a high enough thc content to be useable, and this process, because it is not incredible efficient, wastes some of the thc. but ragweed, or the cut yogi suggested is used, some thc loss can be accepted, because the alternative is to smoke the ragweed "as-is" which will not get you high, and is generally a waste of time.

enoughfakefiles
03-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Are`nt the oils you get from smoking pipes and having hotknifes not the same. :rolleyes: